Why do you call them beaners, americans? do they like beans? is it because they're colored like beans? I don't get it

Why do you call them beaners, americans? do they like beans? is it because they're colored like beans? I don't get it.

boy pol sure do suck tonight

More like "succ", am I right?

Wanna get together for some bro jobs and xbone?

>tonight
Newfags get out

every beaner eats beans

Frijoles, homes

beaners in fact love beans
non-beaners like myself even love beans

but all beaners love beans
t. beanerfornian

mexicans overuse beans on their dishes, thats why, they dishes are fine though, its just a way to be offensive

It's anglo hours Sup Forums is only worth it for the EU bantz

I totally understand that someone can take offense but I see that akin to the same way that someone calls another person "kraut" or Sup Forums calls the irish "potato niggers"

it is obviously so childish that there really isn't much left to even say about it. like haha you like potatoes!
>joke is on you, everyone loves potatoes

oh wait i just realized im in the aussie evening timezone. thats why it sucks so bad

Romania, I am a spic and I like your country does not get the stereotype because you all dont have toilets and eat beans off the plant for your only meal.
>Would visit and fuck your blue eyed girls

you're a burger haha

thanks bud but don't you see what I mean? I don't really take offense to that.. because why should I? burgers are delicious and anyone who doesn't like a hamburger is probably insane anyways

and you're a turk haha!

You're an original burger haha

Yeah its on the same level, although you cant say it is not offensive, especially potato nigger kek, it has the N word, you get called a potato, and get reminded of an "apocalyptic" famine that could have been prevented if your neighbors cared about you, all in one.

It is offensive, it was created to offend. But they are still elementary school level insults, worse things can be said and done, so it can be brushed off. Unless you are bombarded with them nonstop (see indian OP threads).

indians would love to return to being curry niggers, but first they have to learn how to use the loo.

>speedy gonzales and jumping mexican beans.

I totally said I understand it being offensive just I find it amusing that they seem to be the base level of insults and actually reflect the lack of creativity of the insulter.
>poo in loo
this I would find to be pretty damn offensive. I mean sure they may be afraid of toilet witches but that doesn't discount 3000+ years of rich history and mysticism.. it just means they have different priorities.
can you imagine living in a country with one billion of you?

there are 40m in cuckifornia and I already say the place is too overcrowded/ everyone is doing what you want to do

Brits eat even more beans than us.

no he's a kraut

On this board, full of trolls, it's a way to socialize without a lot of effort. And if you put the work and say something funny and new you get the Yous.

About India, I dont know their culture but it has to be farmers coming to the cities and not learning the customs as fast as the city dwellers would like (if ever, having to wait a generation). Having 1 billion people shouldn't be it, since then Japan would have shit up the ceiling.

source?

>do they like beans?
yes the only requirements for mexican food is refried beans and cheese. not sure why they dont have something that is only refried beans and cheese

Mestizos eat a lot of beans. Can confirm.
t. Sort of beaner who loves white rice and black beans

Not only do Mexicans eat a shitton of beans, a massive portion of the Mexican cuisine that makes it way up to Canada/US has beans in it. Canada/US really are not THAT into beans generally, they eat them, but nowhere near as much as Mexico. "Texas style chili" is Chili without beans.

Feel that if you live in North America you never even have to have this saying explained to you it's so obvious.

Calling Mexicans "Wetbacks" incidentally is a reference to them swimming to cross the US/Mexico border.

You have to understand what is considered an offensive insult doesn't have anything to do with it being offensive.

Calling somebody a cracker, as in they used to crack the whip to oppress people isn't any worse than calling somebody a beaner.

You're just not allowed to say mean things to disadvantaged groups because it reminds them of the pain of past prejudice or something.

>incidentally

You mean literally? As in that is literally what it means.

I feel like playing xbroner but it's not working

"Wetback" here refers to a fireplace which has hot water pipes running through the back with a view to use one's fireplace to heat water.

Americans give me strange looks when I tell them my house has a wetback.

As far as i can work out, we only eat 1/4 of the beans you guys do per capita

those are cashews