Patton Oswalt

kek

the patton hate is giving me a boner

Fuck Patton Oswalt. A deranged manchild murderer who spends his entire life shitposting on Sup Forums to get (You)s.

I especially like how FUCKING MAD he makes neo-nazi shitheads.

REMINDER THAT PATTON OSWALT MAKES ALL THREADS CONSISTING OF THESE BUZZPHRASES:
"Sup Forums BTFO"
"Drumpf" anything
"Conservashits"
"Republishits"
"He's right you know"
"Really makes you think"
"Well Sup Forums?"

HE IS SUCH A PATHETIC FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE NEEDS TO PROMOTE HIMSELF AND SHITPOST ON Sup Forums ALL DAY BECAUSE HE'S STILL BUTTHURT HIS ORCA WAS KILLED BY THE WHALER HIMSELF. HE ALSO USES DIFFERENT PROXIES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES TO TRY AND HIDE HIMSELF BETTER. PLEASE POST THIS IN EVERY PATTON-MADE THREAD ON Sup Forums.

Go to bed Patton

>Win election
>Still as salty as the Dead Sea
Am I the only one that recognizes that if the old white pricks WIN and it's still this bad for them what that portends?

>Patton is going to be a major character/writer in the new MST3K

>he will undoubtedly include or subvert some of his shitty politics into this series

>the new Mike/Joel guy looks like a numale too

I'm scared guys, I don't want it to be shit

Wait what?
Source?

>If I spam my talk radio bullshit enough, people will pay attention to it
Didn't read lol.

Would you honestly put it past a wife murdering piece of garbage whose most notable role is a rat from one Disney movie that everyone forgot about in like a year to shitpost on a Laotian ISIS recruitment website?

>Being this triggered over a comedian

when did nazis get beaten by inferior races?

It's time for bed Remy.

>being this assmad because people have different opinion

"I say it every night, every day, every afternoon, and it's so true. Patton is a mess. And everyone knows it."

>Fuck Patton Oswalt. A deranged manchild
hmmm, sounds a lot like trump

Who cares? Let them run that show into the ground.

We have Rifftrax now.

At least Trump didn't kill Ivana while claiming to the press it was a drug overdose.

He's just gonna keep posting low energy, low test bait, just ignore the little guy and he'll fade into obscurity.

That tweet was mean. I think he's a tiny cuck/globalist shill, but it's still a shame that his wife died.

I heard his wife died of a desire to

Patton killed her. Or maybe you're right. Either one is legit enough.

>Look trump! I posted it again!
I hope you realize that still nobody's read that uncle-tier shit propaganda.

You blocked somebody for posting it on Twitter. Censoring freedom of speech. You're so pathetic, Patton.

I'm not Patton.