I'm having a crisis

I created this bait thread and now Im having a crisis.

Why does anything exist at all? Why am I here? What's the point? Even it's a simulation, what created the simulators?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY AM I ALIVE, WHAT AM I, WHY DOES ANYTHING EXIST, WHERE DID IT COME FROM, WHAT AM I EVEN DOING RIGHT NOW, HOW AM I DOING IT, HOW AM I AWARE

FUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeKavDdRVIg
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU&t=100s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson about bait threads

LOL stupid amerifats have an identity crisis after shitposting
Get gud ya looser

You'll probably never find the answer for these questions during your lifetime. So you should just enjoy your ride. Humans are social creatures, so enjoy your time with family and friends before you die.

just kick back and enjoy the ride my dood

I have all the answers

This is all a dream inside my penis, for the purpose of procreation.

Existence is a spook, stop worrying.

>mfw too intelligent for this thread
the answer to your question is infinity, thats why you cant grasp creation, because you cant grasp infinity. there is infinite planes of existence each with a creator just as there is infinite possibilities in each plane of existence

>falling for your own bait

You claim to have the answers, and you are not alone. Thousands will claim to know the answers.
But if everyone has answers, no one has.

lethal overdose on memes is no laughing matter

Simulation theories is how they distract autists like yourself from being productive.

You won't know the answer because you can't know the answers. Now put that spectrum to good use.

that's why I don't tell anybody. It would be dangerous. I have pepes I haven't shared once.

kek. infinity does not exist in nature. watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeKavDdRVIg

>tries to disprove infinity
>posts finite video

Sage

why does something need a reason to exist? it just does, you're constrained by the human context. In our world we make things we use, we need. If we don't make them they aren't made, and all the things that are made are made by us for some reason.

You literally have no reason to think any of that applies to universe at large.

If you want it in physics terms. The only reason you, or really anything exists is because during big bang there was a slight descrepency between matter and anti-matter particles, resulting in there being more matter than anti-matter. When those two come into contact they basically delete each other so now because there was more matter, just from that little difference all matter that we have comes from.

And it was like 1001 matter particles for every 1000 anti-matter particles.

So taht's the reason as in causal reason. Reason as in meaning and purpose, that shit doesn't exist. There's no meaning to it. There's no purpose. It just is.

>In about a hundred years, everyone currently alive will be dead and replaced by a completely different set of people

We're just stardust.

Once I was shitposting pretending to be a flat earther and then someone started responding to my flat earth posts with actual arguments, and I suddenly found myself actually defensive and frustrated. I started arguing for real and not just a meme anymore that the earth was flat even though I didn't believe it. I left the thread actually genuinely angry and with elevated blood pressure because or the fucking globecucks telling me the earth was round.

Memes are dangerous guys.

>Why am I here? What's the point?
>WHERE DID IT COME FROM, WHAT AM I EVEN DOING RIGHT
You should read Mein Kampf, not even joking.

I'm not asking whether there is a purpose, I'm asking why in the sense that there IS something and not nothing. I don't understand why or what caused there to be something. It's keeping me up right now.

>Humans are social creatures, so enjoy your time with family and friends before you die.

No

>it just does
A good summary of fedoraism intellectuals

>our world
Which you don't understand at all
>we make
You don't know why
>we need
You don't know know why
>If we don't make them they aren't made
You don't make, you change the spatial position of some particles
> during big bang
Which you don't understand

You can't explain matter
You can't explain anti-matter
You know nothing about their origins, about their properties, about what causes their properties. And even if you """answer""" any of those, you will just have a thousand more questions.

You are a living contradiction. You say there is no meaning and purpose, but you experience meaning and purpose. Otherwise you wouldn't breathe, eat, drink, move, or write that post.

Your "causal reason" is a joke and doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

Babies first existential crisis. Guess what, there is no purpose or reason to life and everything you built and all your memories will eventually crumble into nothing and all that will be left of you will be a pile of bones if you are lucky.

Everyone dies, and everyone is born. Death is simply part of life.

I would tell you to worship god or something but that is bullshit since most of that isn't going to help you in this life. It's now up to you to make your own purpose and meaning for life. Good luck.

Life doesn't give you an answer. If you had some idea before, someone told you they knew the answer and you trusted it. So instead of finding someone elses idea, make your own answer

Fuck that noise, nature clearly acts for an end.

Just look at what things do, OP. If you haven't developed some strange allegiance to determinism or materialism, it should be pretty obvious that everything in the world is going after some good. Of course, people suck at aiming at the political good, so that's harder to see. Look at the natural world below man, and consider the good things even the brutes and plants seek by nature.

Go to church faggot

If you want a real mindfuck just sit and contemplate your consciousness in the event you were never born

Babies first "nihilism"

>help you

Didn't you say there was no purpose, little fedora? Then there is no "helping", there is no "own purpose" and not even a reason to look for it, because that means there is already a purpose. And if you can make your own purpose, why don't you make one where your current situation is always the purpose and be infinitely happy? Stop being retarded, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU&t=100s

Just imagine the people scrolling past your post thinking how gay and retarded it is.

Oh I recognize you, you are that retard that gets buttflustered if anyone deviates from organized religion, ok whatever you say monkey brain.

Here's a fundamental thing to think about. As far as I can tell there are two schools of thought on how to go about answering your question. One says that the explanation of one being must be in terms of being. The other says that the category being as such cannot be explained in terms of some being without begging the question. If you go straight to the second, the result is nihilism because only nothing can then be an explanation. So if that's an intuitively repulsive answer, you're left to consider the kind or kinds of being that cause the being you're flustered about.

I suffered from extreme derealization. I know how it feels.

Look at it this way. This is real life and there is absolutely no evidence that any of this is fake. You are literally witnessing reality right now.

Just because we don't know something doesn't mean it's fake. There are many secrets of the universe that humanity has yet to find.

Go read Meditations on First Philosophy and come back after you understand it.