Quit being a spineless pussy

You're not willing to smack a bitch upside the head and that's why they don't respect you. If you aren't willing to hit a woman, you're bluepilled as fuck.

What just hit a random woman?

Yes you fucking cuck don't be an pussy

I used to hit my ex-gf. It really doesn't work. But I didn't do it to enforce a behavior I just did it cuz I was pissed at her.

Men shouldn't hit women because women are weak little fuckers.

Not something that you do every day like some sort of shitskin. But every now and again, enforcing your dominance is a good thing.

Are you married? If so, how long?

Yes, walk up to some hoe and hit her. She will see you as a dominant alpha male and get the pussy tingles and cheat on her beta cuck SO to get good genes for her offspring.

t. redbulled

I'm going to go a little deeper because it seems like our northern friends don't get why this is a valid tactic to take with women. How many posts do you see here every day comparing some of these women to children. Sometimes you have to enforce discipline. Don't REEEE! and hit her, smack her to send a message. Explain why you felt you needed to do that, if she loves you, she'll change the behavior. If you aren't a pussy, this might be a once a decade occurrence.

Women boxer here. If any of you misogynistic Drumpfkins think about hitting one of my fellow gals I will send you to the ER.

>defending nigger, spic and muslim behavior

you assault anyone else you deserve to get your brains blown out

And this is why your slags are leaving you cucks for achmed. You're a spineless pussy.

bluepilled is involving yourself with that type of woman in the first place you boundless cucklord

I wouldn't do it with a closed fist but the more I think about the last chic I was dating I swear she was trying to get me to smack her. I think she really wanted it. Honestly I had to ask myself what I really want. When we would have sex she would tell me to hit her and best on her and I started feeling kind of weird about it like woah this is too much for me. I would go smack her around right now to get her back but ultimately I don't really want that.. But yeah I think I will smack a woman in the future how the quran says. Both my grandmas agree too.

Latinas and black Chics expect to be smacked that's an objective fact.

Jesus Christ, not like the quran. We aren't burka'ing these bitches. People have been smacking women in all cultures for most of human history.

Wow. So many retarded cavemen in here.

Hitting physically inferior women without them hitting you first is a cowardly behaviour. If you have to use physical force to win an argument with a woman or convince her in any way, you are no better than muslims. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, untermensch.

>acting like a chimpanzee in 2016

just break her stuff. you don't need to hurt her.

obviously makeup. there is no swelling at all.

WHen I have sex with women, I like to fuck them from behind and mercilessly wail on their ass checks with my open palm, but in my head I imagine it's their face :^)

It really does seem like they like it though. They want you to be the boss and if you shy away from that they will do more and more shit to try to get you to take the role.

I thought Americans were a bunch of internet shit talking cuck pussies but I stand corrected by the gentlemen in this thread.

As for women and the role they place in society, I will tell you this, they are intellectually and physically inferior, they must be treated as such, otherwise the man becomes a pussified servant of the woman once she understands that you will give in after some pressure.

I do not advocate senseless violence but a real man has to admit that using force is sometimes necessary given the unstable and erratic character of women, give her a few slaps, hell, enjoy it if you want, just don't chimp out in an inexcusable manner.

I used to hit my current gf for the first 2 years of our relationship when she interrupted me, or when she lost her composture, she started working on her personality and now I don't have to hit her anymore, we're 4 years into the relationship and already planning to marry.

Hitting women works, don't let cucks tell you otherwise

no its the current year and you arent beating up women then you think they are weak and need protecting

white knighting has evolved now you need to F there A verbally and beat them up so they have the opportunity to prove they arent just a series of holes you will fuck

Notice the flags here, Sup Forums. Think about how they can't control the rampant radfems in their societies. i rest my fucking case.

You fucking Elliot Rodger fags need to go kill yourselves. This is the type of stuff he would say.

there is a huge social divide here

the Afro-Asiatics practice macho, abusive culture and they seem to be reproducing the most

the Ashkenazis (whites/europeans/japs) are being replaced by those that practice Afro-Asiatic machoism

yes, smack all of them, if you see them outside talking in a dumb way? SMACK THEM

They are talking too loud? SMACK THEM

Are they being too annoying and anti social by being on a phone? TAKE THE PHONE FROM THEM, STOMP ON IT AND THEN SMACK THEM

Some woman goes up to you and tries to talk to you? SMACK HER.

A woman in your workplace trying to "help" with her dumb female brain? YEP THATS A SMACKING

You have a gf who was like 10 seconds late? HORY CRAP ITS SMACKNIG TIEM

Sum dum broad reads these works, and uses our dear chan while thinking she has the right to? Oh shit man THATS A SMACKING.

Man I love when people get this buttmad on Sup Forums, you must be LITRRALLY SHKING

I guess those women simply didnt have enough smacking in life lol

>Hitting physically inferior

violence on the physically inferior is the foundation of law enforcement and social discipline

the cops just shot a 14yr old physically weak Italian dancing in a school playground

All I'm saying is that you need to enforce the family structure. Without that structure, you'll have no family.

Somebody is triggered.

You cunts poisoned your own well just as you did ours with the feminism bullshit. Good job, kikeboy.

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to make the oven kosher before I throw you in.

>If you have to use physical force to win an argument with a woman or convince her in any way, you are no better than muslims. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, untermensch.

This would be entirely true if all women were rational, sweden. They aren't.

I've fucked up a couple girlfriends when I was a younger man. If you hit them punch them in the scalp so it doesn't leave any marks. I'm not getting into why I hit them but it was always justified. No man has ever done evil to me in the way that women are capable of.

Example, white/Latina is having sex with me, she says "this is your pussy, if anybody else ever tries to get this pussy you have to beat them up". Next day, she texts me "I don't want to hurt you but I have to tell you I am planning on seducing this guy named Derek who I was childhood friends with and I want to see if there is something there" I said "well congratulations you just got your ass beat" I see her again she immediately starts sucking my dick before I could hurt her.

Again, do you want a bitch like that tho?

Nother example. In love with a brazilian meet her in New York. Get drunk. She says "sleep on the couch, I say no, she says fine you can sleep in my bed. For some reason theres a knife on the night stand. She says DO NOT grab my ass or I will stab you in the heart with this knife.

So, me being white, I don't grab her ass. Next day she doesn't come back to the apartment on time. Meet me at this bar if you want. I go its in Manhattan. Leaves with other guy. Im pissed. You bitch. She says "you didn't want me. I said, you said you were going to stab me! She says "should have done it anyways" that's latinas for you. us white men have a difficult time understanding these things.

While I don't condone women smacking, I've noticed that women have a different view on physical violence and physical intimidation because they didn't grow up getting smacked around as much.
Speaking from my white trash roots, I got knocked around a lot for being kind of a faggy kid, but it taught me how to hold my own and that most of the times might is right.
Women don't seem to understand this (generally speaking) because they grow with the expectation that they will be protected or that physical rough-housing is a masculine thing.
This seems to result in either women being incredibly timid and passive or ostentatiously retarded with picking fights with fuckers that will lay them out, since they didn't grow up knowing that some fuckers don't play nice.

>smacks you right on your dumb head

shame we are on the internet here though, you dumb broad

t. accomplished southern gentleman
>picture very related

>women
>plural
All those hits to your head hasn't help you much has it?

Don't worry toothpaste, they'll notice what a supreme gentleman you are one day. It'll happen for you and you can take care of your wife's sons. You'll be so fulfilled.

>Latina

Usually on the wrong side of the hot crazy line

lol jokes on you I have a son of my own, and I smacked my ex up so badly that she went bonkers haha, she went so bonkers that I dont even have to pay her shit lol

smacking women helps. It is as if they are even build for that.

>Ctrl+F: Mole
>Results: 0

Hmm, strange.

Tits or gtfo you fat ugly dyke

Are... Are you, me?

You're a woman, aren't you?

you can't have a functional relationship with a woman if you follow the tenets of feminism
you can get jailed for anything now, for looking at a girl the wrong way
this surely messes with the psychology of men
the underlying problem is too many beta males, the general male test level has dropped so men grovel to women and lock men up for normal sexual acts. women dont respect men thus and feminism further proliferates
the solution is to improve yourself, stop fapping, work out etc improve your own test levels
the human brain is a modern development, communication in a relationship is largely physical
you have to be able to put arms around her in the first day, you can't ask for consent you just have to let her know she belongs to you now
and she will probably love that

Is there a better feeling then seeing a girl's ass slathered in two big hand-prints that glow beet red where you hit them :^) ??

I thought you are, or are you just pretending to be one by being a fagot nu male? In that case, smacking you is perhaps not a good idea, nu males only deserve bullying until they kill themselves lol

This is the most triggered I've ever made someone on here. I'm screencapping this so I can enjoy these delicious tears later. You really don't belong here, too many things might upset your effete european sensibilities.

lol, it must be sad to be trapped entirely in your own brain so much that you become so delusional, perhaps you just need a good ol smack.

You. I like you.

Exactly. Everything in moderation.

TITS OR GTFO

>hitting a girl is the only way to make her submissive
I don't remember James Bond ever raising his hand on any of his chicks, yet he's a fucking idol for women.

Well said Paco.

Its not just about fucking women user. There are more things in life than fucking women. Its about making sure that they dont do dumb stuff to you and other men.

Smacking them helps in that regard, so we should do it more. Nearly all women deserve smacking.

You know how they say "you NEVER! NEVER hit a woman!" Well I don't believe in closed fist on a woman's face but, pretty ironic how they say that. I think this is the main mechanism that is keeping feminism going! I remember seeing my grandpa have to choke my grandma one time. Not a lot but he wasn't fucking around. Hah.

The whole problem that we have now is that we no longer have a communal consensus on how to treat women. Other cultures still have it to keep their average women in check.

And right now the only thing that we have to interact with women is sex things. There are so many beta's who let themselves be stepped over to even just talk to a woman.

They forgot that treating women has two parts, one is the sex thing, which you may or may not fail at, but the other one, is the management thing.

In a civil society everyone is expected to some degree to manage the retardation of women. Even a man that is 4/10, who sees a 10/10 super modal woman misbehaving so badly that she is a blight to others, should be allowed to smack her. It has nothing to do with sex or attraction in my opinion. Its like taming wild animals.

every white boy should have a mandatory trip to Jamaica, Nigeria, or Bangladesh for sex dominance lessons

once you are out of the white-privilege zones, everything is raw. they dont fuck around with bitches, no mind games, no maintenance games. just raw black penis dominating and stabbing weak and vulnerable vagina

How to go to jail and lose your gun rights: The Thread

I've been choked out(non-sexually) three times in my life and wouldn't recommend it. It will leave you scared and broken inside.

Anyone who does this to their partner without being a form of consensual bedroom play deserves whatever comes to them.

i hope you're black. humans should have more respect for their partners

agreed, it's not a fair fight

>wanting your life partner to be afraid of you

that doesn't sound like the sort of connection i want with my partner desu

thats because your a cuck

lel, I'm sorry ma'am but real life isn't your controlled enviroment

if a man wanted to fuck you up there's nothing you could do about it, just learn how to shoot

Do you want to spar sometime? I don't have a thing for being beat up by women. Just want to rough house with a woman like she was one of the guys.

>life partner

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!

LIFE PARTNER???

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

SOMEONE POST THAT VIDEO OF THE ARMY FEMALE MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR GETTING HER ASS KICKED BY A TEENAGE RECRUIT AND THEN OTHERS COMING TO FUCK HIM UP!!!

DO IT!!!!

DO IT!!!

Your blood ancestors would laugh at your ingenuity.

That mole is disgusting

He seems to have stolen the eagle in your flag.

>the underlying problem is too many beta males

I agree, this including the fags going on an imaginary power trip on anonymous imageboards contemplating the beating of women in general for their inferiority.

I am a woman and I totally agree with op. I asked my bf mutiple times to hit me and put me in my place but he doesn't want to do it ;_;

>come on faggot hit me, HIT ME the hardest you can I beg you
>b-but I love you

What a fucking faggot

Trigger warning you lose your gun rights dumb ass, don't do it think about the guns first she's not worth it. Warning warning

shes generally speaking white, right?

the first box you check on the gun app at the store is have you ever hit a bitch, automatic disqualification. Don't hit the bitch boys you lose your gun rights, think about that AK think about that AR don't do it.

you sound like you have control issues

if you weren't 16 you'd have the life experience to realize you are being shit tested deliverately on a daily basis and the best thing to do is laugh and stay emotionally unmoved

>Hit hard on the mind, leave marks forever
Reminder that physical wounds heal, get real results with PsyOps™

I'm an oil driller user

Wife beating is for third world manlets, Aziz.

You're literal scum