We are complete niggers compared to the Chinese. Complete and utter niggers. Our culture, our bodies...

We are complete niggers compared to the Chinese. Complete and utter niggers. Our culture, our bodies, everything about us. Fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xa5V9kE_t4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not the Chinese, they have problems.
You should say the Japanese instead.

have you even seen the chinese?

fucking flip flops and wifebeaters are second nature

There's literally nothing wrong with flip flops

You have no style and no selfworth left.

At least we aren't chinks.

Shit bait Chang.

Marxism and Mao ruined Chinese culture.
Now they just make the shit we ordered, shit in the streets and don't even care if there's a dead body in the street where they walk.
They are the niggers now.

You know me so well, Hans.

They're ruder than niggers.

t. chink

>t. Juan Gonzalez

no some pop music fag doesnt represent every white guy. women dont find numales as attractive so thats all liberal males and conservative guys could probably kick justins ass

They advance their economy through insane levels of economic disparity, totalitarian use of power and cities of hundreds of millions being choked for clean air? And we're the niggers? Fuck me, I'll chuck on some Ice Cube right now, quit my job and let my pants hang around my ankles because I'd rather be a nigger.

No you wouldn't, lol.
Don't even joke about that ok? Nobody has to pretend to want to be a nigger to make a point.

Why are (they) always telling us to hate our culture, our bodies and everything about ourselves?

As a Chinese, I say this is completely and utterly untrue.

I mean, what are you, a self-hating white man? Don't be stupid - Be proud of who and what you are. We Chinese are different from you, and we've wholeheartedly embraced the cut-throat aspect of it. Sure, we're an up-and-coming power, but you guys have succeeded before and will succeed again.

I mean, you've already taken big steps towards it with Brexit and the rise in nationalism.

Love live East Asians and long live Western Europeans!

Fuck blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims!

>Chinese are literally enslaved by american corporations but we're the niggers

Honestly I think its the chinese.
I bet they are to blame for lots of the misery we see today.

We love to blame the rich jews, the rich saudis, the rich bankers, but we never blame one emerged power that we know for a fact has a heavy hand in U.S economy.

The chinese.

Sure!
youtu.be/Xa5V9kE_t4g

>Our culture
Most Chinese I meet on GTA know when I'm saying fuck their mother. So I think our culture is superior, as it has far more influence in China than Chinese culture does in America.
>our bodies
Nigger. The Olympics. inb4 'but niggers'
>everything about us
kek m8. Muh dick.

lul

Chinese have lower EQ than niggers, if that's even possible.

chinese do not have heavy hand in the us economy

I'm a autistic.
Didn't realize you were from the UK. Would be funny if we didn't sign a trade agreement. You're lucky you're fucking anglo-Saxon.

now post Jay Chou or one of those faggots

>we
>shitty celebs represents the normal man

Tough but fair.

I'm hiding this thread