/diy/ - Destroy It Yourself general - BURNING LEFTISTS EDITION

Discuss DIY spaces info and general takedown stategies. We need to make sure building and fire codes are properly enforced and these leftist nests of 'code violations' are removed from cities.

Don't even consider lying about non-existent violations, you waste the time of the inspectors who need to be closing real problems.

>Original link
dodiy.org
>Archive of the homepage:
archive.is/ZTEOt

>"Safety checklist" they use. Full of potential code violations for use in your report.
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/
>Other code and regulation links
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards

>Leftist sperging in the archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

>Shut down since the Oakland fire:
>Bell Foundry, Baltimore, MD
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bell-foundry-20161205-story.html
>Rhinoceropolis, Denver, CO
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
>Shit closing down in Nashville
nashvillescene.com/music/nashville-cream/article/20845966/in-the-wake-of-oakland-fire-nashville-diy-spaces-face-uncertain-future

>THE "ACTIVIST DIY" DIRECTORY (ALMOST ENTIRE STATE LISTS ON HERE, ARCHIVE IT)
regenes.is/resources-2/
>LGBTQAIZ SAFE SPACES INTERNATIONAL MEGALIST
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gHj1aj7b]
archive.is/Qv9xo
archive.is/KPR8Q
archive.is/jfHvJ
archive.is/SsZK9
archive.is/Jl0ga
archive.is/yiaxq
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
archive.is/wcQv2
archive.is/OA4MJ
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
archive.is/YHcmd
archive.is/bvRyT
archive.is/NNBUc
archive.is/vbWYr
archive.is/PaLsl
archive.is/A2tDI
archive.is/FANCh
archive.is/36v9v
archive.is/RHilI
archive.is/Vzdj8
archive.is/fZeF1
archive.is/pD9nw
archive.is/03tYR
archive.is/6T0D8
archive.is/PSVVA
archive.is/cAh2G
archive.is/EBFxM
archive.is/uhLLn
archive.is/jZDr4
archive.is/LkBW1
archive.is/Y1GTF
archive.is/YRrCW
archive.is/ouL2i
archive.is/IS1U5
archive.is/SLIPv
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/c1uUF
archive.is/lejcA
archive.is/lNZSc
archive.is/sWnGk
archive.is/MVcae
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=24&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCC0wAw&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_7YO0FW9ZwYJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.NorthCarolina+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNEHiT1Nj4GU1uF6enSPbSyKKsag_w
archive.is/ieNX8
archive.is/tONqi
archive.is/ZiEuV
archive.is/UGNAa
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCD0wBg&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zmuXcDYRw-wJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.Ontario+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNGMRkqB8PHKWyIauLzdIjGxhALKTw
archive.is/L2Mqg
archive.is/njDdY
archive.is/KqqJX
archive.is/2qDw0
archive.is/1nYwj
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/2TBR5
archive.is/Oo32U
archive.is/28N0f
archive.is/2jVct
archive.is/CbQYW
archive.is/Z0OYa
archive.is/Nb9Lu
archive.is/VRWou
archive.is/0Cg6S
archive.is/8Im4g
archive.is/ybscT
archive.is/bYPTY
archive.is/g1TGI
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CP-lWkgbug8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.WestVirginia &cd=43&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/DvtAT
archive.is/sL8pB
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards
archive.is/mXndq
youtube.com/watch?v=sfe3v_cOwJs
seacoastonline.com/news/20161207/safety-concerns-prompt-inspection-of-button-factory
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
youtube.com/watch?v=T38VuJVgO7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK WILLS IT! CHECKED

[ARCHIVED LISTS - pastebin.com/gHj1aj7b]
>Alabama
archive.is/Qv9xo
>Alaska
archive.is/KPR8Q
>Alberta
archive.is/jfHvJ
>Arkansas
archive.is/SsZK9
>Arizona
archive.is/Jl0ga
>Australia
archive.is/yiaxq
>Baltimore
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
>British Columbia
archive.is/wcQv2
>Bulgaria
archive.is/OA4MJ
>California
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
>Chicago
chidiy.com
>Colorado
archive.is/YHcmd
>Connecticut
archive.is/bvRyT
>Delaware
archive.is/NNBUc
>England
archive.is/vbWYr
>Florida
archive.is/PaLsl
>Georgia
archive.is/A2tDI
>Hungary
archive.is/FANCh

bump

praise kek

>Illinois
archive.is/36v9v
>Indiana
archive.is/RHilI
>Iowa
archive.is/Vzdj8
>Indonesia
archive.is/fZeF1
>Idaho
archive.is/pD9nw
>Italy
archive.is/03tYR
>Kansas
archive.is/6T0D8
>Louisiana
archive.is/PSVVA
>Maryland
archive.is/cAh2G
>Massachusetts
archive.is/EBFxM
>Manitoba
archive.is/uhLLn
>Maine
archive.is/jZDr4
>Michigan
archive.is/LkBW1
>Missouri
archive.is/Y1GTF
>Montana
archive.is/YRrCW
>Minnesota
archive.is/ouL2i
>Mexico
archive.is/IS1U5
>Nebraska
archive.is/SLIPv
>New York (no working archive)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>New Zealand
archive.is/c1uUF
>New Mexico
archive.is/lejcA
>New Jersey
archive.is/lNZSc
>New Hampshire
archive.is/sWnGk
>North Dakota
archive.is/MVcae
>North Carolina (no working archive)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=24&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCC0wAw&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_7YO0FW9ZwYJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.NorthCarolina+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNEHiT1Nj4GU1uF6enSPbSyKKsag_w
archive.is/ieNX8
>Norway
archive.is/tONqi

>Oklahoma
archive.is/ZiEuV
>Oregon
archive.is/UGNAa
>Ontario (no working archive)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCD0wBg&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zmuXcDYRw-wJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.Ontario+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNGMRkqB8PHKWyIauLzdIjGxhALKTw
archive.is/L2Mqg
>Ohio
archive.is/njDdY
>Pennsylvania
archive.is/KqqJX
>Quebec
archive.is/2qDw0
>Rhode Island
archive.is/1nYwj
>South Carolina (no working archive)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>South Dakota
archive.is/2TBR5
>South Korea
archive.is/Oo32U
>Slovakia
archive.is/28N0f
>Texas
archive.is/2jVct
>Thailand
archive.is/CbQYW
>Tennessee
archive.is/Z0OYa
>Turkey
archive.is/Nb9Lu
>Utah
archive.is/VRWou
>Vermont
archive.is/0Cg6S
>Virginia
archive.is/8Im4g
>Washington
archive.is/ybscT
>Wisconsin
archive.is/bYPTY
>Washington D.C
archive.is/g1TGI
>West Virginia (no working archive)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CP-lWkgbug8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.WestVirginia &cd=43&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>Wyoming
archive.is/DvtAT
>Yukon
archive.is/sL8pB

I got my call list for Monday. Need help with a script when I call. What should I saw to get the quickest bit of action. I am thinking something along the lines of

>I was invited to a party this weekend at this supper sketchy place and I think it is a fire trap like the one in Oakland

What think?

!!!!!!!HOW TO SUBMIT REPORTS!!!!!!!!

Find you city's local fire marshal, or look up how to report code violations, they have to be legitimate remember, good idea to check these places out before just spamming reports

Good work user!

see

That pastebin has been deleted. I was the one who made it and it wasnt me who deleted it.

Be sure to mention a specific code violation, not the number per se, but an actual thing that violates a code
>nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards

Its still up for me?

nvm, I included the ']'

REMINDER these threads are being shared in the communities that frequent these spaces. if at all possible find where these threads are being shared and you will find new places to report.

PEOPLE/PLACES TO CALL
>City council
>Fire marshall/Fire safety council
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
>Landlords

BE SURE TO MENTION SPECIFIC VIOLATIONS OF SAFETY OR CODE, DO NOT SPAM UNSUPPORTED REPORTS

Will do. Thanks I'm in a red state so there are not to many here but they are here. Gonna pester the mayor and city counsel as well. Alcohol control board, drop a dime to the narcs in law enforcement. They left all this ship up on the damn normiebook for the world to see. Gonna try and get normies to report as well "think of the children" type civics groups. Calling the govs. office as well. They will be gone before this week is out.

Hold still anarchists

this directory was posted in the last thread
archive.is/mXndq

Nice.

good call, just do a google search with previous thread links

Brilliant also check plebbit city subs. So many keks to be had.

>Crush your enemies
>See them driven before you
>Hear the lamentations of their numales

This is excellent.

Surely riseup must list loads.

fucking losers

ikr those stupid hippies

How exactly does banning places where Marxists burn themselves to death stop Marxists, again?

Good, the rats will scurry

Also, thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=sfe3v_cOwJs

I may be a loser, but at least I'm not a homeless loser like these cucks are about to be.

Gonna need you to cry louder

This is a Good Thread™ take a free quality Sup Forums Bump ©.

>t. Leftist

>Open Google Maps
>Search for "Collective"
>Report listed addresses

it disrupts their organizations a bit

They are breeding grounds for filth, remove their safe spaces, push them in the real world.

>Leftists flood our board with concern trolling after the election
>We use IRL concern trolling to shut down their illegal hangouts

Pottery. Pure pottery.

do it for him user, do it for the west.

KEK CONFIRMS

KEK APPROVES THIS MESSAGE!

whos this

Some one beat me to it. This had a "makers space" in it

seacoastonline.com/news/20161207/safety-concerns-prompt-inspection-of-button-factory

wew

Im pretty sure this is history in the making in terms of /pol. Besides influencing a FUCKING US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND GETTING OUR CHOSEN CANDIDATE INTO OFFICE, what else has Sup Forums down to fuck with leftists and other degenerates?

>besides this new chapter of course, this safe space reporting is fucking insane

Truly Beautiful.
2016 is fucking great.

His spirit is with us.

Also check sign post and flyers at the usual spots bike repair shops and skateboard shops. Also LBTQQ2S teen centers they have the flyers to locate this villainy.

WITNESSED

these are safe spaces that aren't actually safe. That's the hilarious part. Also we're assholes for keeping them from dying in a colossal fuckup of their own making. I love that part.

Community theaters are literal tinder boxes as well.
We can at least make leftist feel on edge with inspections and trying to raise money to meet codes

>leftist
>money

WEW
E
W

Exactly. Look on their web and social media sites for photos people posted and ID the violations. No sprinklers, sprinklers restricted or covered, exits not clearly marked, non exits not clearly marked, extension wires used in a permanent application, excessive electrical connections with a small panel, no 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier, uncovered holes where fire can spread easily through ceilings, no smoke detectors, no emergency lighting, look in the public record for no certificate of occupancy, no permits for remodeling or building additions, etc. All this is stuff they will document for you, they're attention whores and not too bright.

Thanks Straya.

do it for him

Good taste , mario 10\10

Work sets you free.

Yeah I need a script as well

ill just leave this here

Art Houses is another term leftist like to use. I just found one that looks suspect but I am not sure it violates code.

just a note, I've been looking at places where these threads are being shared, if you go to these places, be aware they are looking for you and they are violent druggies that will kill you rather than bow to code enforcement or the laws of this country.

Its just keeps getting better user.

Still plenty of time in [current year] for Kek to deliver us happenings

Added all to pastebin
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>can't afford a home, or rent on a real apartment
>calling other people losers

Doesn't matter. If you corral them towards that one by shutting the others down its only a matter of time until they start making mistakes.

So, you are destroying leftists by ensuring they are never killed in an Oakland-like fire? AKA, you're saving their lives?

use ghostbin, pastebins usually gets taken down when these things get big

ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb

>you're saving their lives?
more than these vermin deserve frankly

Disrupting organisation, putting leftist scum on the streets

its gettin awfully chilly lately, user...

Witnessed

>So, you are destroying leftists by ensuring they are never killed in an Oakland-like fire? AKA, you're saving their lives?

I hope they freeze instead

OY VEY!!!!

Their aggressive and violent confrontations of people close by that they don't approve of will bring police attention and investigation, followed by the building inspectors and Fire Marshalls. It's win-win no matter what. Their faggot spaces are going to become extinct along with the liberal soap boxes they squatted on.

Fuck the liberals.

>implying cities (usu. churches) don't have shelter for the homeless during winter

Don't even consider lying about non-existent violations, you waste the time of the inspectors who need to be closing real problems.
PEOPLE/PLACES TO CALL
>City council
>Fire marshall/Fire safety council
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
>Landlords

BE SURE TO MENTION SPECIFIC VIOLATIONS OF SAFETY OR CODE, SUCH AS;
>No sprinklers
>Sprinklers restricted or covered
>Exits not clearly marked
>Extension wires used in a permanent application
>Excessive electrical connections with a small panel
>No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier
>Uncovered holes in ceilings
>No smoke detectors
>No emergency lighting
>No certificate of occupancy
>No permits for remodeling or building additions

We're just helping you on the right path. Political views can change and people can stop being social parasites like you.

What is this show?

My mother works in a school
Can't hang children's art on wall anymore because of fire codes
No microwaves in any class room
I'll call her up after work and ask some of the others codes they enforce
Any sort of hoarding is a fire hazard
Unpainted pine could be depending how it is stored

>if you save your enemy, you win

oh shit I'm tagging this thread

so much possible win here

destroy the enemies moral, cause confusion,
CHAOS

as much as we hate the left, they don't have to die.

Good thinking user. This is gonna be a fun project for awhile. This should become a general. Let's ruin the New Year's eve party plans. I am sure they badly need that New Year's eve night income. Also this is gonna piss of degenerate drug dealers so every one be careful if you do on site recon.

Yes, thats exactly what we will say.

The Strain.

>as much as we hate the left, they don't have to die.

no...they don't

doen't mean they won't though

While you're at it, if by any chance you notice they've employed illegal migrants, or have employees with no contract, consider adding it to the report.

Save that for when Trump gets into office and finally lets ICE off their leash

5mins of googling tells me its "The Strain" (Kevin Durand)

no user, it's the truth.
life is sacred even if it's a leftist shit. we should try and get them to see the light

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

* recommendable shows a/a all ages
$ will probably sell out @ pit warning
^ under 21 must buy drink tickets # no ins/outs

>They're selling alcohol to minors

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

Thread Theme.

[urge to destroy intensifies]

Got my hopes up that oslo might finally close hausmania, but jesus fuck, looking at the documentary it doesn't seem that bad, firecode wise, i mean they got a fucking office staffed with rodstromper (at 9:30 in the clip)

youtube.com/watch?v=T38VuJVgO7A

Anything that impedes or a lack of point(s) of egress, even as simple as a double key side deadbolt will be a violation. Just look in the code I posted that you've kept through the threads, signage for exit doors and exit doors are a big thing. Do a search in those codes for key words like exit, door, sign, etc. and you'll find plenty when you see the interior pictures of those places and wonder how a fire would be detected, occupants alerted, fire slowed and building evacuated. Hell, if they have high voltage panels in those places the arc flash codes alone would have a Marshall there in 5 minutes flat. Even if they had fire extinguishers, they need to be within 50 feet of each other with readily visible signage for them to be found.

There is plenty of things besides the few I cited, but those are the most common in warehouse/industrial settings.