HAHAHAHAHAHOHHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHOHHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO

*gasps*

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEH EHE HEHEHEHHE!!!!!!!!!

*starts crying*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!
OH EUROPE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgtTapXGWXA
youtube.com/watch?v=AOPd5OJLtO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

Nuke Europe already

Fuck everyone of the countries named.

Just fuck off

>Especially Belgium. Go die.

lol centered in brussels

wonder what airport they use to move from country to country

That's nothing. The US wastes billions on stupid shit on a daily basis. We also wasted literally trillions in the middle east enriching jews/globalists on the tax payers behalf.

Get on your level, peasant.

Rewriting history now?

The only difference between now and 1984 at this point is that it's still CURRENT YEAR and not 1984.

Please let it fucking stop already

Please god

الله أكبر The way of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has always been the right path of Europe. إن شاء الله

Islam is literally the villain in European history

>long muslim presence in europe

oh boy, they are going to teach people about how the ottoman empire raped spain for 1400 years, and how they were mass-expelled from europe like 3 times before the 1900's?

man, it better be time soon.

Leafs no longer 1st place cucks

bumping this mess

Yea, it is European history, mostly about how they tried to acquire European land.

Hopefully a fourth time is coming

gotta look at the numbers friend age 0-5 germany has 40% non-ethnic german birth as of today.

in 20 years those 0-5 will be 20-25 years old and constitute 40% of the entire german population.

could argue that that 40% of this year will grow to atleast 48~55% by those 20 years have passed.

europeans are being replaced at a rapid pace.

most likely if there's civil war, there will be too many white people backstabbing their own kind and allowing the muslims to win.

>Belgium

I understand France and Germany because "muh crusaders" but Belgium ?

>interpenetrated each other

Oy vey, Europe belonged to the muslims all along! You white devils are just invaders! Give it back!

Belgistan and gemanistan

Why am i not surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE

Fuck Louis the 14th

KEK

thank god we're not in it

Fuck the Sultan

>but also interpenetrated each other

EU YES!!!

goddamn i hate my country

And fuck traitors

>u2aISQeu
>u2 alSQ eu
>You too also EU

For I declare unto you, I will make my self your Master, pursue you from East to West, and extend my Majesty to the end of the Earth; in all which you shall find my Power to your great prejudice. I assure you that you shall feel the weight of my Power; and for that you have put your hope and expectation in the strength of some Towns and Castles, I have given command to overthrow them, and to trample under feet with my Horses, all that is acceptable and pleasant in your Eyes, leaving nothing hereafter by which you shall make a friendship with me, or any fortified places to put your trust in: For I have resolved without retarding of time, to ruin both you and your People, to take the German Empire according to my pleasure, and to leave in the Empire a Commemoration of my dreadful Sword, that it may appear to all, it will be a pleasure to me, to give a publick establishment of my Religion, and to pursue your Crucified God, whose Wrath I fear not, nor his coming to your Assistance, to deliver you out of my hands. I will according to my pleasure put your Sacred Priests to the Plough, and expose the Brests of your Matrons to be Suckt by Dogs and other Beasts.

You will therefore do well to forsake your Religion, or else I will give Order to Consume you with Fire. This is enough said unto you, and to give you to understand what I would have, in case you have a mind to know it.

THE TURK

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgtTapXGWXA

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AOPd5OJLtO8

>ancestors spend 1500 years keeping muslims out of europe
>Islam is out history guise
how can libcucks believe this shit?

if you are European you fucks need to stop. now.

they are sure trying hard to start the european race war.

I, for one, welcome it.

>bosnia and herzegovina

kek'd hard famalam

>Bulgaria
Why? Since when do they have enough money for this sort of thing?

all the participating countries have a big muslim population, and besides that brussels is invariably the center of eu degeneracy

Ffs deus is definitely not vulting there.

This is exactly the same shit that the European Union has consistently fucked up for the past 4 decades and why I voted to leave.

turks are the elites in bulgaria

It's probably a scam.

>inter-penetrated each other

are they taking the piss at this point

if thats real , they are really pushing for that unification and blend huh.

i see.

it's true: it's our history of contnuous fighting against the muslim enemy.

>bosnia
:^)

You guys are literally going to die if you do not physically remove Muslims from Europe. You are going to have to fight a war now that you've let the enemy get so deep into your territory.

Don't worry my friends. We will help.

It´s only 2.5 million euros.... the EU spend BILLIONS on stupid shit.
Fuck, recently Germoney shot 1.5 billion euros into our healthcare system because le migrants drain it dry.

So talking about a few millions is laughable on the same level as this shitty autistic "muh good mudslime" shitfest. Hope they get bombed.