Stop arguing about which group of Europeans are better

Stop arguing about which group of Europeans are better

Yeah we already know the Swede is superior, also why is Norway not on this?

Swedes are more sophisticated than the barbaric Norwegians, everybody knows this

You are both barbarians.

ARYAN

BLOOD

REFINERIES

Call yourself masterrace and call others inferior

whites must join together or else we'll get wiped out like the indian tribes

This; it seems on pol you have to buy wholesale and naïvely into American white nationalism on the one hand, or you have to insist upon going back to completely to a situation in which each European nation is at each others throats and weakening our collective position in the world.

Nice edit, here's the original.

>Thorium(90) was discovered in 1829 by the Norwegian priest and mineralogist Morten Thrane Esmark and identified by the Swedish chemist Jöns Jacob Berzelius, who named it after Thor, the Norse god of thunder.

That's what pisses me off hugely about the eu, it could have been so great if they'd done it right.

i just have a problem with nords and slavs because historically they are slightly above abos

if you arent of west european or southern european descent you are subhuman in my opinions

>conquered the entire world out of competition with each other

Is the rest of Europe even trying?

t. person speaking a language descended from scandinavia

That's like a monkey bragging because humans are descended from apes

Yeah instead of arguing we should be killing eachother for supremacy like in the good ol' days before WW1

But we can't.
We've been fighting each other since the fall of the roman empire.
Nobody will ever stop this.
It is our birthmark, we are bred for war and conquest.
And nothing will stop europeans.

Yeah they all suck lel

Stop releasing an album in the early 90's with chord progressions a tard could master, looking like a smug edgy fuck in the Norwegian press coverage with beautiful sexy long hair, getting out of prison then milking your infamous persona forever standing out in the forest talking about blonde hair, dungeons and dragons and Lego men. I'm sick of your shenanigans Varg.

Sounds like Norway got swindled out of a discovery by the eternal Swede.

Wow. What an amazing country Britain is.

Anglo, franco, and german europe is the best. The are shit, especially the slavs.

No, more like modern Italians babbling about the Roman empire when 90% of the population were imported foreign slaves, majority from North Africa.

>The historian Appian lamented that “the city masses are now thoroughly mixed with foreign blood, the freed slave has the same rights as a native-born citizen, and those who are still slaves look no different from their masters.” Scipio Aemilianus (185–129 BC), a statesman and general of the famed clan of the Aemilii, called these heterogeneous subjects “step-children of Rome.”

There will be no peace as long as the swarthy mass trickle their way north.

>Anglo, franco, and german europe is the best.
You listed the dying Euroafrica.

>North Africa
So you're saying Italians are Phoenicians?

64.1 Million vs 9.96 Million

Stop vargposting.

You are into this like the other Mehmet, my son.
You could have remained into the steppes... free riding horses.. but you wanted to be roman and conquer one rome, and you fought other two romes during the centuries.

You are one of us now. Remember, you are here forever.

> Talks about Mediterranean people
> Post photos of Indians/Paki
Makes sense

Nah I'll just fuck off to some other part of the world. We're nomads remember? You can come too if you want italibro, we're both children of the wolf. Let these "civilized" settlers strangle each other

See, i get it. The majority of Sup Forums users are mixed breed mongrels of many Europeans with a small admixture of negroid and mongoloid blood, i get it now, you see me, a full blooded Irish man and you recoil at the thought of pure indo European genetics and culture that you simply can not bring yourself to admit, that we, the celtic master race are the last bastion of ancient Europeans. You devise propaganda to mask and distort the truth so that the Chinese, the Arab, or the African will be confused as to who might be of racial superiority, and it is at that moment the feeble-minded Sup Forums user declares that they (a product of invasion, pillaging, and rape) are of pure European stock. This mass campaign of anti-Irish bigotry will come to an end, our patience has its limits, one day, we'll shut your dirty, lying mongrel mouths.

I smiled :)

But they are just so manly and alpha they took on the whole world, pic related. Good looking too.

Italians aren't white.

Stop posting this bullshit, faggot.

Fucking too right mate. Us pastanigger are generally a mixture of north African and turk.

What happens when an eyetie bird takes her knickers off ? You stop getting flies on the BBQ

Talking of 60% White country.

Buy my board game.

It's only $11.94 on amazon.

Keep arguing about which group of Europeans are better

>
I couldn't agree more

I never realized until now how much I want to pull back on a guys pigtails while banging them in the butt.

tecnically, canada was a member of both britain and the USA at points back in the day

so i guess you could say canada discovered the most, with 23+17=50 elements ;P