Are stoners the closest thing the white race has to niggers?

kek!

>not listening to classical music high

Yes.

I really don't mind if you smoke weed, although I think life is better without any drugs (including alcohol and caffeine). But people that only talk about drugs and think they are "cool" for doing that are on their way to becoming full-fledged niggers.

praise

Honestly, the Germanics has to be the dumbest of the whites, maybe a couple of brain cells higher than the Slavs.

yes

>Most notable scientists, mathematicians, artists, musicians, writers all aryans.

> dumbest of the whites

dr we just have this thread like an hour ago?

Moderation is key.

Only after a hard weeks work is this okay.

>okay

>Most notable scientists, mathematicians, artists, musicians, writers all aryans.
compared to what meds and anglos had they are nothing , plus half of those were ashkenazi jews

I used to smoke alot.
Then i went military
Smoked occasionally when i came back
Now ill smoke when its legal.
I can wait.

As long as you dont glorify it and make weed your whole life its not niggery but if it is taken tol far then yes youre a nigger

I disagree with his post. Germans have made engineering feats.
They are now known as unfunny engineers

Fuck I miss Quentin

Retard

Yea youre right i should just discredit the massive amount of scientific resesrch and engineering just for the bant
They only had a solution that would fix the worlds problems and we didnt let them finish

If you don't know any classical music outside of the stereotypical Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven...

Fucking kill yourself, most of you fucks are edgy "le atheist" 12 year olds who think listening to orchestral music makes them a superior being for some reason. No, it doesn't, I'm classically trained in music and actually know what's going on in Baroque, Classical, or Romantic music.

My sense of time and rhythm is not derived from West African ooga booga drum music. You're all fuckwits who wouldn't be able to explain the difference between Biggie smalls and Mussorgsky, other than "It sounds different and has violins and shieeeeet".

Fucking off yourselves cunts. You absolutely bluepilled normies.

Not everyone who likes smoking pots is a faggot like senior rasta douche bag weed is a fucking art form like fine wine the shit is legit and that nigger wanna be is probably just retarded

>Reply to Thread No.102298500
you ever listen to this faggot

Yes, pretty ordinary but definitely a good effort.

He should have done it 20 years ago.

Sup Forums loves weed
fucking degenerate nu males

I'm a stoner and I still think like that, OP.

Don't be a faggot and lump us all in with the NEETs.

Weed needs to be completely illegal. Have a joint on you? Prison
Selling drugs? 10 years hard labour
Producing drugs? Get the noose

Germany is the country of great thinkers, engineers and researchers. You are nothing compared to us in regard of technological advances, copycat.

You do a great job of thinking of ways to please Ahmed

Mozart is entry level classical music

Chavs are the niggers of the white race.

But aren't all Canadians stoners?

that reminds me. i need to blast my ratm cds with a shotgun.

Asian fetishists are literally nigger tier to asians so no.

Kek has spoken

Anglos are the niggers of the white race.

They're ugly, they're violent, and they're incredibly stupid.
They incessantly ramble on-and-on about how they were kings and how they used to rule over the world.

>They're ugly, they're violent, and they're incredibly stupid.

so are the germans

>Posted by a literal nigger

???

>nigger tier to asians so no.

The asians the ones moving to white countries and not the other way around you dumb spic, we aren't niggers compared to any race.

you know what they say, famalam, takes one to know one. so, how does it feel to be one of us now, nigger? by the way, can I shag one of your white women? I mean, after all you see no problem whatsoever with white men shagging asian women (literally NIGGER tier), so you shouldn't have a problem with a nigger shagging white women too. right?

If they act like niggers?
Yes.
If they just smoke weed?
Still yes.

Drugs are for losers, inb4 some faggot starts spouting "muh weed".

Weed is a niggerdrug, end of story.

When your all life turn around drinking alcool your an alcoolic
When your all life turn around smoking weed your a random weed smoker

Bait. Just look at elements in the periodic table discovered by country.

What do you call a stoner? I always equate stoner / pothead etc to be equivelant to an alcoholic, somebody who cant go without it.
I smoke weed, I have some now but its still early and i dont like ot waste my whole day with. Its the first batch ive had in a little under 3 months and will last me about a fortnight. I have 3 weeks off work starting tomorrow. I play classical guitar, I cycle, I read and generally consider myself to be pretty productive.
Do you think im degenerate?

i thought white male black female was less likely to divorce than white white....i need to get my information from something other than pictures posted here i guess.

Mozart was a Jew. Classical music, opera, and all associated venues were a Jewish invention to get aristocrats' shekels.

Stoner culture IS nigger culture (rasta) appropriated by retarded white college faggots, so yes.

>/pol will unironicall call Slavs subhuman while praising classical music as the only non-degenerate music out there