Mongol Master Race

Let's get this straight, /pol. We all know it's current year and suddenly its hip to be a "white nationalist" these days. You're rebelling against your parents and they know this is just a phase of yours. Young, impressionable, playing "hide the cucumber" with the boys at school. Believe me, we've all been there.

But what your folks at home don't understand about these new fads is how on Earth any retard can believe this sort of shit. I mean seriously, those Mongoloid flea-bags managed to conquer all of Asia in but a few years and you're impressed with the failures of the Third Reich? Those blued eyed knuckle-dragging faggots had to rob the Roman Empire of its infrastructure in order to build kingdoms.

If the Low-IQ Mongols managed to conquer all of Asia, then what's the German's excuse? "The Jews"? Accept that you're simply the inferior white.

Lol, white people.

>nazis
>rocket and computer technology

>mongols
>a lot of fucking nothing and horse shit

The largest continuous empire the world has ever seen AND it lasted for more than 12 years.

:)

They were mostly Turkic.

Mongolians are very low populated. Even now they have only 2Million population.
So back then Mongols cant have a massive Army.

Subati is also a Tuvan Turkic.General of the Mongol Empire

Attack me with a argument not memes

saged

her asshole must taste like heaven

Most of the land was empty steppes. As soon as they got to superior European nations they got btfo. It didn't stand the test of time whatsoever.
The Roman Empire was far more impressive. They took on similar level opponents, not just a few farmers.

fix

They were destroying European armies easier than when they were fighting the Song/Khawrezm. Their main generals had to go all the way back to Mongolia to elect a new Khan when one died, and the empire fractured.

sounds like an inefficient government for an empire

An empire of emptiness with nothing but grasslands to show for it. They where stopped when they reached the lands of true Europe because we learnt from the Huns what a bunch of Mongs on horseback can do. One thing they were unable of doing however was fighting as evidenced from their shoot and scoot cavalry archer "I'm a pussy base raping camper faggot" strategies.

How they fucked Persia so hard is a mystery I was of the assumption they had fortresses to put a stop to Mongoloid bullshit, I'm going to assume that Islam is to blame.

KEK its another one of the "Mongols and Turks are basically the same shit" posters. If you're greatest source of National Pride is a bunch of far eastern horse fuckers it really goes to show how shit Turkey has become.

They were at the forefront of siege technology for a while. I think they bought a lot of that though.

I dont really care that Mongols founded China and China is best. What I care is happiness and will of my own people.

MONGOL PRIDE

WORLD WIDE

BIG MONGOL EMPIRE
tiny roman empire

>hungary mongol
>the closest people to hungarians from romania are in transylvania
>transylvania is grey

not to mention the fact that overall hungarians are a little bit closer to mongols than us genetically

They were looters and shepherds, a very big band of bandits with no real logistic.
They would have finished christianized and assimilated just like the germanic tribes and the vikings if by miracle they managed to stay inside the continent long enough.
Two generation after the death of Gengis Khan his great great grand children would be called Philippe, Henri and Paul.

By the way I doubt they would have defeated France, we had the biggest population of Europe at that time (more than Russia) and we were reaching our peak medieval strenght under the Capetian kings.

In short they never faced the core of the medieval european military forces.

dude they managed to put their genetics into white people. looking at fucking russians they are like half mongrol

they just raped china a few times you know it wasnt that bad i think

hnnnnngh i would chop of my thumb just so she can facesit fart in my face and let me lick her feet