What is best in life, Sup Forums?

What is best in life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime ass

accumulating data

omitting existential dread

blowing a fat load in a woman's mouth and having her delightfully swallow your seed, say "thank you daddy" and continue to cuddle afterwards

saging weeb shit and played out threads

anime and shit

crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women

Why is anime so shit?

your waifu a shit

singlemomgivingbirth.webm

Wrong.

Because it's a laggy mess on Aussie internet?

because it's created by autistic japanese virgins, is it hard to figure out?

Simply being, completely without regard for past and future.
If you think about it, you might realize that you've rarely, if ever, been in such a state. You're almost always completely or partially engaged with past memories or imagining some point in the future. Isn't that odd? It's as if the present doesn't exist, when in fact it's the only thing that exists. The future is just a mental projection of expectations, based on experiences from the past. The here and now has no place in this world image. Your mind is holding you hostage to time.

anime is a shit, A SHIT

Stop doing DMT mate, ain't good for you.

Intangibles like stress and debt free living, familial harmony aka patriarchy, secure homogenous environment, cooperation within the local community

A worldwide and comprehensive EUGENICS PROGRAM that consistently ensures the accumulation of superior genetic makeover within humans(preferably whiteys) and thusly bringing about the overman after several generations.

I'd gladly die in a ditch for the race of overmen to multiply in our world.

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEN

anime was a mistake

The exact moment your dick enter her mouth.

cheesecake

This isn't some drug-induced delusion. It's the wisdom of the Buddha. It can't be understood intellectually, because the mind only understands past and future. The here and now can only be felt. This is why so few people experience "enlightenment", because it can only be experienced through the absence of mind.

Can you help me to find enlightenment?

Alright now can you package idelolgy/drug that and sell it to me?

Download Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now". Pirate it, get it via Audible's free trial, or by any other means. Listen to it with headphones under conditions where you're not likely to be disturbed. Find a quiet place outside, whatever works for you. Just listen without trying to analyze or judge. You might recognize the truth when you hear it.
Forget words like "enlightenment" though. That carries with it so many preconceptions that can distract you from the actual point.

Thanks, I'll get into it soon. Appreciate the help.

Tits.

Anime titties.

To crush the cucks, watch the jews sweat and kvetch, and to harvest the tears of catladies.

the only answer that matters.

Absolutely. If just one person is willing to listen despite how outlandish this all may sound, that's more than enough for me.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Triggering redditors fresh off the boat with my chinese cartoons.

I really liked this audio book. Something I listen to repeatedly.

Have you practiced meditation? I picked up concentration/mindfulness meditation a few months ago with the intention of improving my everyday life. I started doing it daily, 10-15 minutes at first, and I felt the effects within just a couple of weeks. Before long I was able to sit for a whole hour without trouble. The more I did it, the more at peace I became. It wasn't before hearing The Power of Now that I realized just what I'd been doing: muting my mind and opening myself to the present.
If you're interested, the guide I followed is called "The Mind Illuminated" by John Yates. It's an absolutely amazing book written for a Western audience, that details the entire process step by step without bringing spirituality into the picture.

Anime

Sauce?

sexy Boros.

Vivid Strike. Go catch up because MC is about to crubstomp the stupid out of the white haired girl.

>blowing a load in a fat woman's mouth and having her continue to swallow your seed, say "thank you delightfully" and cuddle daddy afterwards

fixed

It's subjective.
For me it's just a few simple things:
Learning
Reading (good books, not shit fantasy novels, etc.)
Lifting
Judo
Fishing
Guns

I also enjoy working on my car, cooking, and have been thinking about learning piano.

God has given me a great life and I want to live it simply to enjoy it as much as possible for the sake of the ultimate reality.

Accomplishment, however you define it

Getting job

Meeting deadline

Selling company

Getting that whore in accounting to spread her legs

Being independent and happy

Hitting a new PR in the gym.

Anime tiddies

The end.

literally spit out my drink

who is this fine thicc girl?

Onaholes and denpa

shit...

>for when masturbation gets boring
>you learn to masturbate in your head

The present is real because it's where I can kill you, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

Shitposting on the internet.

Batoru.

What's the souce on this shit poster?

>Your mind only understands past and future
Well that's because the mind is a harmonic emergence from the collected activity of our senses, stored and studied over time for the practical application of forward abstraction for use in choice axioms.

You're right in that the present doesn't exist, because the present is the moment our brain registers the past and then postulates future positions. What you're wrong about is that this has any meaning whatsoever.

You're an organic machine, a strange loop. There's nothing to learn about this process beyond its observation and direct exploitation in your life. Instead you've managed to both negate any value it may have in your life by passing that value on to an imaginary postmortem future, AND continue intellectually pleasuring yourself ceaselessly.

There are things to be done in this world. I hope you're doing your part. And I don't mean procreating and finding peace.

YOU FUCKING DIRTY CHINK

DELET THIS

dunno, I don't really like women, don't like men, dont like money, dont like sex, don't like masturbating, dont like drugs (not on a moral basis, just never touched anything, never interested). I live a pretty boring life, I get along well with people on a superficial level, talking about cars and stupid stuff like that, but I never really enjoy it, just banter to make my social life easier (so I don't just end up at home 24/7)
But I think being alive in itself is the best, I manage to find hapiness in life, lord knows how.

Having a directing mind.

Sleep

+1 brt

drugs desu

Anime and drug smuggling

The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.