What can we do to prevent the systematic racism, xenophobia, and bigotry against Australians on Sup Forums...

What can we do to prevent the systematic racism, xenophobia, and bigotry against Australians on Sup Forums? We are a nationality of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1948-Chrysler-Town-Country-Convertible-/222339799010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you sound like a lefty

just deal with it pussy

I, too, am deeply concerned by the highly provocative and entirely false narrative promoted on racist websites like this one about Australian posters.

We are a high quality people and our posts are thoughtful, considered and, accordingly, of the utmost quality. Anyone that says otherwise simply doesn't have a proper sense of humor and 'can't handle banter'. If people could just understand this, things would improve between our people and theirs.

#notallaustralians

#illpostwithyou

Ban Australians and put them on a giant safe space island.

fuck up nigger

yeah the boys

Deal with it cunts

Typical self-hating Aussie.

every nation gets bullied on pol

fuck off

someone gut that black cock-posting limey

nice ID

Some nations deserve to be bullied, I'll admit that. Romania, obviously, has a bit of criticism coming. But Australia? We are a beautiful people with a rich, fascinating culture.

It is a terrible thing to witness anti-antipodeanism in 2016.

Harden the fuck up you soft cunt.

Bury your emotions behind your God-given mad bantz, mate. Racism isn't worth shit when you're winning the race.

this

Can't handle the banter? Are you sure you're Australian?

In this climate of innate mistrust of others and global trend towards international isolationism I also fear Australian intentions are being misrepresented here. We have a long history of acceptance and inclusion towards other views and cultures. Within this framework I believe it is important to remind all of our diplomatic neighbors to kindly fuck as we truly are full.

stop posting

autism

>be australian
>walk outside
>beaten to death by angry tradies on ice

That guy has two black eyes, a probably broken nose and dozens of stiches in his forehead. Did he get 'one punched' by an Astartes assault terminator?

dumb australians still don't understand gravity.
if you KO someone they wont just float away, their head will slam against the floor.
this is why so many poor, young, misunderstood aussies end up killing someone with one punch and throw away the next 3 years of their life in jail.

If I KO you, you'd float away.
But it's a technique I've been mastering for years.

>$80,000 Chrysler yeah ok

yea nah ill bash ya cunt

Everything here is more expensive than anywhere else. Base model bmw's start at $40k

When you win a war against Emus people will stop hating on you.

This is meta-shitposting. Well played, good to see we're still leading the way on this board.

Let the butthurt spread like your vegemite on toast.

ebay.com/itm/1948-Chrysler-Town-Country-Convertible-/222339799010