youtube.com/watch?v=jUOFVILX6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/807458222764425216
youtube.com/watch?v=Z40rZkjQSi0
video.jkikki.de/v/fr09122016.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Volunteer

Second for Assad and greater Syria!

Is the CIA preparing for a coup in the US itself?

nth for Putler shills

SOON
O
O
N

to your descendants I give this land, from western Iberia to Greece (and also Constantinople bcz fuck roaches)
(Genesis 17:14)

Welp, nice to see Palmyra is still there.

ISIS will take a day off today because it's Sabbath.

>These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction

Ahahaha, absolutely BTFO

You can already tell the CIA and Trump aren't going to get along very well

And to be honest, no, they have other ways to exert pressure, even on a sitting president, they know a civil war will just allow other nations to trample over them and take control and they will lose their position as a global power

Pray for Assad and homoSukheil bros.

porting over discussion from prev. thread
>

Soon

>We have no home now. I got minor injury. I didn't sleep since yesterday, I am hungry. I want to live, I don't want to die. - Bana #Aleppo

She's probably been dead for several months now.

As for the CIA claiming Russians interfered with US elections

I'm wondering what people here think about the following

If they did, would it actually be THAT bad the Russians rooted for Trump and might have put out things in support of him and discrediting Clinton?

Considering there is probably not a single election the US themselves doesn't interfere in, isn't this hypocritical as fuck?

The way I see it, Clinton had the entire media machine behind her which might as well be seen as a propaganda machination on her part desu, this just added counterweight, and if she didn't have so much dirt on her, the Russians wouldn't have had shit on her anyways, I think if they did interfere it was because Putin didn't want another warmonger in the WH

>bulgaria, hungary and finland not included
pls.

"Hallo everyone, it's totally me, Bana, the young girl in the picture again, not my rebel affiliated jihadist mother. I somehow manage to tweet from the frontlines as Assad and Putler Nazis march to holocaust us. I'm so grateful for the internet connection that has managed to survive, unlike water, electricity and food rations. I am going to bed under the bombs again *sigh* good night everyone"

Good one.

a leppo liberated when?
whats the situation around palmyra?

Russia is merely a "regional Power" in Oabama's own words. The US must be really pathetic if a "little" regional power can fuck with their elections.

Both the US Congress and the European Parliament recently passed bills that seek to counter "Russian propaganda".

That must be the genuine feeling of the fatass in London behind that account

They've liberated a village in northern Daraa

This just makes me want to sniff out "fake news" and read them and check the facts myself.

I prefer to view the "Russia stole the elections" hysteria as a compliment to the intelligence agencies of Russia. That's basically the CIA and the FBI acknowledging the superiority of the GRU and the SVR.

S O O N
O
O
N

"...from the Arctic Sea to the Gulf of Riga, from the Kalix to the Svir, the Gods give to the descendants of Khanz."
Kalevala Rune 19:17

Just to remind you, you guys lost the Soviet-Finnish war. Even despite the insanely high casualties of the Soviets.

Praise Väinämöinen!

Fins eternally BTFO

The whole Palmyra thing doesn't look that bad at all.

Hoholmaps acted like ISIS already is fighting at the airport and entered the town from multiple directions.

So based on recent maps ISIS just took over some sand?
As long as they are not able to reach the city and force the SAA to house-to-house fighting, or take over some strategic relevant point like the airport, they will just get BTFOd by russian airsupport.

>Moscow and Ural not included
Not so great tbqh.

wew, good thing you didn't mean finns.

Basically they attacked the first line of defense and broke through at some points. SAA is probably dug in well and they weren't able to get any further.

About 50k civilians left Aleppo

Just a reminder that you lost a war to bunch of birds that can't even fly.

>SAA yet again fails to break the rebel defense lines in Aleppo pocket for the 3rd day running
>Russia claims it's because of a "ceasefire" that never actually happened

There's civilians being evacuated as we speak, I don't think the situation is a ceasefire but neither a final offensive

Wanted to reply further on this in previous thread so here goes

I think this further shows the increasing irrelevance and failure of the respective states and institutions, rather than focus on solving their own problems, which would make propaganda efforts against them futile (the truth is still more effective than any propaganda ever will be) they are now focusing on labeling things as fake and enforcing 'hate-speech' laws or trying to get more of them passed

A good example to me was the Weimar Republic during which they used their hate-speech laws in an attempt to silence the Nazis, which did not do anything as they never solved the structural problems in their own government which made them a failed state, thus their convictions only further strengthened public opinion in favor of them

There are a few possible outcomes:
1) The reserves are gonna be thrown in (maybe even from the Aleppo front) and ISIS will be thrown back.
2) The Russians will interfere.They have a frontbase in Palmira, and it would be an epic PR-fail for the Russians to lose it. They cannot afford that.

Basically no way to lose Palmira. Stakes are too high.

They are just taking a break, cute doggos are busy with demining too.

Also the coalition bombed about 150 of their oil tankers which where in vicinity so taking Palmyra now will be completely useless since they can't get the oil anymore
Plus with the getting fucked in Mosul and Al keBab I doubt they'll go any further

>S' Agapw rwsia mou

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM2vLrYPWA

>ax Agia rwsia mana mou k panagia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wPbKTalOo

youtube.com/watch?v=bYrgR9FiT1s

>The SAA will never take Aleppo
>Well, they won't take most of it
>Well, they won't take the remaining few districts, it's been three days, they can't do it
>Assad will not regain control of the whole country
>Assad will not become the next president of the US
>Assad will not unite the world under his glorious leadership

Siberia can have those

twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/807436190454530048

> counter-propaganda efforts
bill is unconstitutional, as it will pit the army against the citizens

Breaking, IS shoots down syrian government mig-23 jet near Palmyra

There is no ceasefire, there is just an evacuation.

And you 'murican should know, that your John Kerry is currently speaking to Larow and tries to negotiate some peaceful retreat for the moderate beheaders - he fears that some of your CIA fags who are currently in Aleppo will get BTFO.

Establishment pundits thoroughly BTFO

>Kerry is probably sucking on Lavrov's hairy balls right at this moment so they can get their ceasfire to cover up their black site

>Dang these guys are good.
>3..2..1..
>I think I'll respawn in the same jet but change my loadout a little.

Thanks for the source, jackass.

rt.com/usa/369839-arm-supplies-syria-isis/

That didn't take long

No it's not.
Tomorrow is Mohammads birthday though

based jew

It's just like Debaltseve, when Merkel had to instantly travel to Moscow and suck Putins dick. So that their NATO "military advisers" wouldn't get killed.

it says right there that it will give tax payer money to subversive activities already funded by george soros

Who would want their dick sucked by that ugly hag?

>tfw your governments gives up to 5 million euros to the White Helmets
Just cuck my shit up senpai.

Sorry First song is shit and sound gay us fuck

This is the Real one and the original

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aX3qLVd0iEI

Enjoy guys fucking greeks Russian and serbs make the best music if you need translete tell i will translete it

god bless greeks Russian And serbs best music in the world fuck you america

Here's the dog in action by the way
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDDqTwWees

btw.:
Does someone have some timeline-map of Debaltseve?

Something like webm related

youtube.com/watch?v=jUOFVILX6pY

Rebel chemical weapons workshop

who gives a damn. They are doomed. SAA could just sit there and wait for them to starve out

Nice

Lol, no. It took a few weeks to encircle it, and then a few more weeks to clear it.

gonna need a source

If nobody was there to defend it, then how is it possible that 6.000 Hohol soldiers were sieged and had to retreat?

Yeah nvm, I confused it with another battle.

It's an amaq claim.

Generally photo evidence will be up in a few hours.

Nothing like your daily dose of chemical shells being fired with ALLAH AKBAR on the background

>tfw Palmyra is going to fall

youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI

Has the madman molymeme gone too far?

According to based Ivan they took some oil and gas fields
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/807458222764425216

youtube.com/watch?v=bYrgR9FiT1s
Militants are fleeing Aleppo disguised as civilians.

now whit more didn do nufin

Has anyone gotten a chance to play Ottoman his favorite game?

Pic related

Weird how Russia embarresed USA and UK Syria. Almost immediately leading stories in all main stream news outlets is A/ Russia cheated in Olympics and B/ Russia rigged the Election

Anyone else feel like this is one of the only few quality threads left on Sup Forums since it's traffic has increased massively?

SOON...
O
O
N

''To your descendats I give this land, from the mountains of Skyrim to the Summerset Island...'' (Genesis 4:44)

Habia una mujer, tan bella como un atardecer de primavera, en el viejo Stros M'Kai

Fuck off argies solstheim is ours

Civilians are leaving Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z40rZkjQSi0

/sg/ is literally the only reason I came back to Sup Forums.

>live feed from drone

now we're talking

Same. And the roaches almost ruined it.

video.jkikki.de/v/fr09122016.mp4

someone forgot to feed the tank some ammo

Yes. This is the only thread I follow regularly.

Can someone post an up to date map of the leppo frontlines pls?

Comfy af

Funny story /sg/, the other day I saw the word "khotel" used here and subsequently learned its meaning. Then yesterday I actually heard it used outside of /sg/, in the videogame Red Orchestra 2. I was on a Russian server and someone (I think the commander) said the word khotel in a sentence. After he said it the whole team stood outside the objective shooting into it and after while the commander called artillery on it (which managed to close the reinforcement gap and let us win).

>/sg/
>quality thread

But really Sup Forums is shit these days. I blame the election + reddit leftists trying to infiltrate with 'what's wrong with communism????' threads?

I blame trumpposting and burgers.

Same here.

I also like Dugin threads.

yep same here

>Palestine

topkek how is that a thing

He dodged the bomb

Are there any good resources for reading up on military tactics and weapons?

Following /sg/ has gotten me a bit interested in how modern warfare is conducted