Unironically supporting """"""""""Palestine""""""""""

>unironically supporting """"""""""Palestine""""""""""
That land belongs to Israel, and Israel alone.
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/05/the-right-and-wrong-questions-about-the-iraq-war/393497/
youtube.com/watch?v=M6n1OcztL7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off jacob.

Oy vey

>horribly obvious shitpost
>flag is aussie
>people will reply without sage

The funny thing is literally no one in the West would give a fuck about what Israel does there if Jews weren't fucking shit up in the rest of the world they live in.

good goy

If I had aids I wouldn't worry about the cold I got, I'd focus on curing the aids which made the cold deadly.

Palestine is rightful Crusader clay.

>what is ottoman clay

>in 1945 it was british occupied palistine but still palistine

>of fucking course they rejected the "partition plan" If a mugger said "alright I'll only steal half of your shit, okay" would you suddenly agree?

>again, occupied. It's still palistine.

>bullshit.

report slide thread
Sage.

Give Constantinople back now!

its ISTANBUL you fat fuck

This.
Who gives a fuck if Jews are killing Muslims

fuck off you stupid roach

Why do people support muslims here?

Palestine belongs to phoenicians

If it belongs to Israel then so do its inhabitants.

Just make "Palestinians" citizens of Israel.

I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about Israel. Why the fuck is the entire West worried about what's going on there?

Jews don't deserve to live, let alone own land. Besides, you already seem to have totally colonized australia at this point.

No wonder the Dutch lands are turning into Dutchistan .

its your fault with your hall of cost shit.

Fuck Palestine.
Fuck the Jews.
I hope they both kill each other.

>Why the fuck is the entire West worried about what's going on there?

Because JEWS are in all in the West controlling the governments behind the scenes.

Except literally no part of that map is rightful jewish clay. It really looks like you need another tour of the oven.

Nuke Israel for world peace

ugh i hate seeing jews in aus.

nobody cares whose land it is, we all hope the jews and arabs kill one another

If it belongs to muslims then so do its inhabitants.

Just make "the Dutch" citizens of Netherlands

We made the inhabitants of Limburg and Noord-Braband Dutch too, after conquering it from Belgium.
That's how civilized countries end their conflicts.

more like nuke Israel for another Arab country and refugees still immigrating to Europe because of the Syrian civil war. Israel did not cause the refugee crisis.

Anti-antisemitism is wrong, it is not the Trump way.

Nazi, you're making no sense.

Friendly reminder that British Mandate Palestine was manufactured country created by WWI treaty.
Israel is manufactured country created by WWII treaty.
Fuck Palestine and fuck Israel.
That land belongs to Syria.

I support neither.

Palestine only has an interest because persians value it. Relation between Iran and Israƫl is the key of the middle east, Palestine itself really doesn't matter.

I don't care if Israel exists.

I just don't want to keep giving them money when they dont need it.

>Israel did not cause the refugee crisis.

Not directly.
But you told America to invade Iraq.
And this eventually destabilized the region.

>Israel is a manufactured country so we should give the land to another manufactured country

Genius

If I was a Dutch dictator I'd stimulate Jewish emigration to Israel and deport those last few who don't want to move. I'd stop all foreign aid and gibs to Israel. All other non-whites would be given an ultimatum to move away as well. Back to morroco, turkey, etc.

I would happily trade with Israel as a partner but no more gibs. And during world war 2 remembrance Jews will no longer be the main topic, but all casualties.

"Oy vey, thanks for letting us steal your land.. In return we'll make you true Yews"

we don't need to nor ask for it.
the only reason we get it is because we buy weapons back from the US, and from this cicle special interest in the US such as weapon companies want the profit that is made in such acts

I don't really care about Israel. I just have the palestinians with a passion.

Why hasn't the IDF liberated their rightful clay yet? I will fully support their territorial claim via the right of conquest.

t. Morchendal Goldberg

That land belongs to the USA. Don't you get it? It's been us who were the Jews this whole time.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

we did not tell Bush to invade there, we warned him that it would destabilize the middle east

Indeed, you do not ask. You punish if someone might not be as pro-yewkikecancer as is needed in a yew-kontrolled world..

Palestine is the latin name of the phillistines. They were pagan. After the second jewish rebellion against the Romans, the Romans renamed Israel Palestine to trigger the jews. The original palestinians were pagan and occupied a much smaller land than Roman Israel. The Palestinians today are just a bunch of arabs from all over the middle east that just camp in Israel for gibs then chimpout cause muslims hate everyone.

I think you misunderstood me.
Special interest in the US such as weapon companies push the act of giving money to Israel so they will get profit when the money returns to the US with the purchase of weaponry, and Israel takes it because free weapons. we make more than enough and way more than the money that is gave to us, we literally don't need it, nor will complain if you will stop giving it to us.

Why did he invade Iraq if not to please his Jewish masters?
It makes no sense.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/05/the-right-and-wrong-questions-about-the-iraq-war/393497/

it took me 5 seconds to google "why did the us invade iraq?"

I don't care as long as we can stay out of it, but kikes have this country by the balls so...

And notice the "source" is just some guy claiming this in 2007, after it all turned into a fiasco.

In 2003 Israel publicly supported the war.

ALERT, ALERT

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE NETHERLANDS.

ALL NON-WHITE FOREIGNERS AND SEMITIC PEOPLES WILL BE GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM TO LEAVE THE NETHERLANDS WITHIN 2 YEARS. IF THIS ULTIMATUM IS NOT MET YOU WILL BE VIOLENTLY DEPORTED. FOREIGNERS WITH SPECIAL STATUS WILL RECEIVE FURTHER NOTICE.

WE REPEAT. YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM TO LEAVE WITHIN 2 YEARS. IF THIS ULTIMATUM IS NOT MET YOU WILL BE VIOLENTLY DEPORTED.

thanks shlomo

>it took me 5 seconds to google "why did the us invade iraq?"

And the answer in your article:

>Oy Vey! you shouldn't even be asking such questions you stupid Goy!

Fast is America would never intervene in the middle East without explicit instructions from Israel.

Palestinians can become Israeli citizens with full rights.

which somehow transfers to Israel convincing bush to invade there? Of course we will support America, no matter what they do.

The Jew lies, what a surprise.

this.

we should also make sure they're equally well armed in order to increase the loss of life in the region

>unironically supporting """"""""""USA""""""""""
That land belongs to Israel, and Israel alone.
prove me wrong

they can though.

Land belongs to no man. Land belongs to God. There is one God. His name is Allah.

Slide 1: While the land was owned by the British, it was inhabited by Arabs and was part of the Arab nation.

Slide 2: So let's say Indonesia demands the Australian government to hand over the Northern Territory and Queensland, and the government refuses, resulting in war with Indonesia. Would you blame Australia for the war?

3: It may have been occupied, but the land was fully Arab and not under Jewish control. The main fallacy in this image is that it pretends that the issue is between the state of Palestine and Israel, when it is really an invasion by the Jewish """"nation"""" against the Arab nation.

4: Clearly fucking bullshit, the PLO held tons of land before 2000, and the PNA was established in the 90s.

Syria has a more legit claim than Palestine.
If Israel's claim that it should be theirs because it used to be is legitimate, we should probably give back America and Australia too. I suspect you are a zionist shill.

we just hate kikes more

>Why should you care about muslims?
>I dont care about Israel or Palestine.
>It doesnt affect you user, why care about israel?
>Israel is killing muslims, why care?

This makes you shilling jew rats instantly recognizable.

I care about Palestine because I am not an apathetic edgelord, I am human and care about the injustice in the world.

If I were to be apathic to your evil, it would be like participating in your talmudic murder rituals.

This desu, Arab states are the biggest meme

There should just be one Greater Syrian state desu famalam

the Arabs did attack us though on the first day we became a country, because they refused on the UN's decisions

No they can't you filthy lying kike.
You're only talking about the Arabs living in Israel, not those living in the occupied territories which is what this is about.
This is exactly why the majority of Europeans want to exterminate your kind - you always lie and manipulate.

agreed

FUCK ISREAL AND FUCK JEWISH "PEOPLE"

>This makes you shilling jew rats instantly recognizable.

oh great, the "every opinion that does not fit mine is of a shill rat" argument, wew lad.

>I care about Palestine because I am not an apathetic edgelord, I am human and care about the injustice in the world.

yet you completely ignore what they do to us, and the terror they started, and say the Palestinians did nothing wrong, which makes you nothing but biased.

What else would you expect from them?
Nobody gives up territory without a fight. (except the French)

because they are not in our land you weed smoking autist. Why would we give citizenship to people that do not live in the fucking country, you fucking retard?

Point still stands, the Arabs got cucked out of their land and attempted to fight back(but failed due to modern Arab military incompetence).

Their actions were completely legitimate, anyone would want to fight an invasion of their nation, whether this invasion occurs by pen or by gun.

>you completely ignore what they do to us, and the terror they started, and say the Palestinians did nothing wrong

That was his first post.
WHERE did he say all that?

Fucking Jew lies again.

besides the fact that it was not theirs, see OP's pic. The british ruled there after WWI and after a while gave Israel for the UN to decide. The land was not theirs.

see

I never said anything about Arabs getting Israeli citizenship, why are you linking it to my post?

Fuck the Palestinians! Those mudshits deserve everything the jews throw at them!

>Fucking Jew lies again.
are you retarded? do you think I actually meant the post itself and not the way he was thinking about the situation? Sorry for your illness

sorry meant

get out nob head

Next time we finish the Job.

Yeah, when UN decided to give free land to kikes

>Why would we give citizenship to people that do not live in the fucking country

Either end the occupation or annex them is all I'm saying.

The only reason this conflict keeps on dragging on is because Israel refuses to make this decision.
In effect "Palestine" doesn't exist - it's part of Israel.
So "Palestinians" also do not exist, they are effectively inhabitants of Israel who don't get recognized as rightful citizens.

God I'm glad Hitler fixed our Jew infestations.
I can't imagine having to live with such vermin.

You don't know how humans think, filthy kike rat.

How is spanish classes working out.

>it was not theirs, see OP's pic. The british ruled there after WWI

The Arabs conquered those lands from the Turks during WWI.

Then the British back-stabbed them and took over.
The only mistake Arabs made was not slitting the throats of every English traitor right there and then.

>In effect "Palestine" doesn't exist - it's part of Israel.

the Gaza stripe and the west bank are not official parts of Israel.

>So "Palestinians" also do not exist, they are effectively inhabitants of Israel who don't get recognized as rightful citizens.

let me tell you this in the simplest way your retarded mind can understand.
Arabs in Israel = recognized as Israeli
Arabs in the Gaza strip and the West bank = not recognized as Israeli

I do, I just find it hard to understand a retard.

and this is somehow's Israel's fault?

See this: >Slide 1: While the land was owned by the British, it was inhabited by Arabs and was part of the Arab nation.

The British governed, but in no way did the British nation extend to Palestine, as there were hardly any Brits there, only Arabs(until the Brits allowed the Jews to start mass immigrating to the colony of Palestine). So yes, it was "their" nation, if not Palestinian, Arab.

However, the population does not matter because the land was conquered by the British, which means that they owned the land technically, and colonized it.

we know exactly what the Globalist Jews int the west think about us.

So a population should just accept it's cleansing from where they live, just because it isn't self governing?

Reminds me of something

Here's a (You) for the hearty laugh.

Reconstructed Jews are not full-right citizens in Israel (heck, Sefardite and eastern jews are sneered at), and Palestinians are magically going to have full-rights?
>Come back when you're no longer sucking Haredim cock
>muh theocracy