>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4018770/Clinton-campaign-s-demand-silence-MSNBC-host-Mika-Brzezinski-revealed-dared-criticize-Hillary-s-arrogance.html
twitter.com/tharightstuff/status/806986629567180804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggy awoos get the Pence treatment.

Putin?

REMOVE LEFTIST

SECRETARY OF STATE
Who's Team Rex here?

This man is the best SoS choice by far.
Tillerson = Ruthless, shrewd and very, very experienced.
Selecting Tillerson would mean a de facto deathblow to the neo-con establishment.

Tillerson = the best choice by far.
* An iron mindset
* Trump gets along with him (a chief quality for SoS)
* Geopolitically a realist.
* Flexible , but totally wo/ infirmities
* Has ties and experiences around the world

A traditionalist oilman, Rex would eviscerate globalists relentlessly

don't be afraid of the benis, user

Spread this one on the 19th

#ishill4till

> Shills talking shit about Manafort

Breaking News: American Bridge 21st Century PAC found at bottom of elevator shaft, dead after falling on several bullets

I think he will take it.

Reminder that this man will be Trump's Secretary of State. I thought he wanted to take on the establishment. Guess not.

M A G A
A
G
A

Trump make russia great again

How is an ex governor of massachusetts the establishment

I don't want Romney, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. all our real problems are domestic, the foreign policy is largely irrelevant and Romney would help keep people calm and docile while we clean house

It would still be a shit lick though and I highly, highly doubt it will be romney.

If he picks R money I'll have to finally disavow Trump

Trump is awake and posting

Romney might be a loser, but he's not really establishment.

Here's the thing about Trump. The man had some serious ideals. He had a real populist range and he excelled in any subject. He wrote brilliant books. And his stage presence was only matched by Farage. Seriously, watch him campaign in Michigan with Ted Nugent and then watch a video of Farage rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Trump didn't go into music or he would have taken over the world. But Trumpkins as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Trump surrogates. They all made huge creative contributions to what made his campaign what it is. Yes, Trump wrote all his speeches, but r/TheDonald wrote all his praise, Infowars broadcast great info, and Sup Forums made great memes. Other candidates like Hillary for instance were not like that. Hillary's camp was basically just the old "she’s a woman" ladies. Trump's camp was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Trump was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Trumpkins to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of redditors, Infowars, Sup Forums and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow through the blue wall, I admit, out of our sheer passion. Yes, he was the most incredible politician who ever lived, hands down.

So Mika finally admitted that Shillary was trying to shut her down...is there anything in the wikileaks about this?

then you have bad judgement and poor long-term planning abilities.

All that really matters right now is demographics. Romney, for all of his many, many flaws, was still one of the harder candidates on immigration with his self deportation stance (make things so shitty and unlivable for illegals here that they have to leave)

but it's probably not going to be romney

I swear this dude literally doesn't sleep. How does he do it, honestly? He doesn't take drugs, smoke, or drink. How can he keep his energy up like this, he's fucking 70!

Anyone had an uneasy feeling lately? Like something bad is going to happen? I can't quite put my finger on it. Am I just going crazy?

Remember, establishment is suddenly everything lefties don't like

she is very cute

but yui is cute too

>He doesn't take drugs, smoke, or drink. How can he keep his energy up like this

By not doing those things

*FLIPS*

WHAT NOW DRUMPFIES?!?!!???!

high energy

He's addicted to winning, user.

>SECRETARY OF STATE
> deathblow to the neo-con establishment.
I think you may be confused.

>ex Exxon ceo
>doesn't suck Saudi/ opec dick.
He'll sell out American oil you fucking moron.
I didn't think he could choose worse than rmoney or bolton.

I'll feel a lot better after the 12/19 elector vote. After that things will officially be set in stone and there will be nothing they can do to stop him from taking the oath of office.

>.@RudyGiuliani, one of the finest people I know and a former GREAT Mayor of N.Y.C., just took himself out of consideration for "State".

"former great"...oh boy...

Drumpf's finished once his tax returns come out

He walked lockstep with the GOPe and fought Trump tooth and nail every step of the way. He's the epitome of an establishment politician. No better than the Bushes who voted for Clinton.

They're all cute
>tfw just finished S2 and the movie
Cried like a bitch/10

Obama the nigger throwing every wrench he can into Trumps presidency.

Nyet

I highly doubt this guy will get it. I don't see anything in his resume that would be worth the grief of dems tying Trump to Exxon during the confirmation hearings.

I think Trump is building him as a threat. Either take my guy, Romney or whatever, or I've got the Exxon CEO waiting...

After seeing this rex guy and bolton, rmoney doesn't sound to bad tbhf ~desu.

I fell for the trap meme anyway. Guess I'm next.

>Thinking you will get a legitimate response from these echo chamber retards

If Trump picks them, they can't be establishment. He can literally hire Hillary for his team and they will try to rationalize it. I mean, there is a thread trying to convince people Mr. Bain capital isn't establishment for fucks sake....

Did Trump's victory also save /ourgal/?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4018770/Clinton-campaign-s-demand-silence-MSNBC-host-Mika-Brzezinski-revealed-dared-criticize-Hillary-s-arrogance.html

Donald Trump's secret:

2 naps a day

Bain?

Kinda sad desu

Not Alex Jones here, but it always pass through my mind they're gonna try to hurt Trump to have leverage on him, he's to much of a stall for the globalists, it's not Kennedy times where keeping secrecy is about life or death.
Yet still they would do better without him and having a puppet.
30~40 years of Supreme Court is worth countless lives for ((these)) people.

it would actually be funny if he nominated Hillary for SoS

FBI is Trumpland I'm told
What you're referring to is Comey, he's a cuck
perhaps change it to (((CIA))) as it's accurate
Also normies say the FBI conspired against her because muh reopening of investigation

Free scape goat. Obama knows better.

What has he done that threatens them?

There are some elements around Romney that are not good. But Romney's not ((establishment)); he tilts toward Rockefellerism (on occasion), but even then, his positions on immigration have always been solid. Traditionalist Mormons aren't establishment

A better choice than second-rate types like Rudy and Bolton.

But picking Rex Tillerson would be the brilliant choice.

SoS is the chief official involved in US foreign affairs.

What do neocons want to control? (No, not the tax-rate).
>He'll sell out American oil

Sorry, you seem to be a retard.

Wow guys, l dunno
He might be right
Trump is playing us
I'm a #cruzmissle now

twitter.com/tharightstuff/status/806986629567180804

I wouldn't say Sup Forums is an echo chamber when everyone is still complaining about the jew treasury secretary

If Rmoney becomes SoS expect massive backlash on here, unless somehow Romney proves himself to be a good pick, unlikely

Sorry you seem to suck cock.
The SOS is a very powerful position.
I'd rather see rmoney or bolton than a Saudi puppet.

I think the inter-personal tension remains between Romney and Trump.
A strong relationship is critical for SoS.

I think it'll be Tillerson, and I hope so.

At first I balked, but after researching him, I find Tillerson to possess all the right attributes-- the strongest choice.

This is what it looks like when you supported Trump because it was "cool".

I'm hoping it's just a means of brokering deals in congress
But it's concerning

FAKE NEWS!

Trump just called out CNN for being Fake News. High energy today boys.

That, and her vast family entanglement in global affairs.

>rediculous

God damn it Trump. Can't you spellcheck your tweets before sending them out?

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

HE DONE IT NOW

>"German genes - good stuff."
(actual Trump quote).

all you gotta do is ask this one question
how many lobbyists are on trumps team

what policy got you to vote for him though

He did this before on purpose, media loves reporting spelling errors he's made

Spelling mistakes make people remember the tweet more.

The message goes further when you intentionally lay typo-bait in the post.

Well sell me on him, Hamlet. I can tell you, Exxon ain't the most loved company in the US..

Infrastructure. Infrastructure. Infrastructure. Infrastructure. Infrastructure. Infrastructure.

Nobody else talked about it. Nobody says shit about building or fixing a god damn thing.
Everything else is extra noise and flak to me.

>implying he's wrong

I hope Trump brings back the ban on media monopolies once in office.

It was Bill Clinton that created these massive media monopolies today.

Before Bill Clinton took office, America had many many different news organizations, as much as 40, rather than the 6 or 7 we have today.

It's more that they recognise that Trump isn't a white nationalist/'one of us' and only the best option for their own interests

he is just hip to the internet slang

autisticscreeching.jpg

You'd think they would have ditched him after finding out he put a Jewish fella on the Treasury

oh people talked about it for sure. But nothing ever got done. Trump seems like the guy who would get it done, pure and simple. His line about how we could've fixed our infrastructure twice over with the money we spent in the middle east really resonated with me. We could do with focusing on domestic restoration for a few years.

I don't know the exact number, was off Sup Forums for quite some time,

I can think of 3 Mnuchin Manafort and Bannon, all members/ex-members of Goldman Sachs

Don't think it will be Romney because Romney has no problem selling out to CNN or other news organizations and badmouth Trump.

He will be able to attentionwhore much more if he was SoS.

I feel SoS will be someone not flashy as well. Someone with a forgettable low key boring face.

Bernie talked about it

He talked about free stuff more than anything else.

Same here. Thats when I knew he was my pick too cause I been saying it for years.

We rebuild nations around the globe getting fucked while we rot here back at home.

This country has been robbed.
Trillions of dollars of debt, nothing to show for it at all.

We could have rebuilt literally every road, building, power plant, bridge, tunnel, you name it.
Remake from coast to coast.

Instead our wealth has been completely squandered on bullshit.

I hope he also goes after other monopolies, especially tech monopolies.

>rediculous

lmao

I'll never listen to a leftist speak because they aren't speaking to me.
They single me out with identity politics then tell me to fuck off cause "whites are evil, an we don't know what its like to be poor!"

Not even worth giving 30 seconds of my time to.

This must be heaven

A US president that bashes the abc news

Yeah, they guy played to his audience, no doubt.

And then sold them out.

Will he go to every state he won?

This
Fuck's sake how about we fix our own shit instead if pouring money into the sand

Mostly just swing states or otherwise important states. (Louisiana Senate race today)

so who is this puzder guy? I've haven't been on here awhile.

How do you guys feel about Trump filling his cabinet with "the swamp"? I still don't regret voting for him over Hillary (She wanted a hemispheric union with open boarders, basically a new EU), but i have a feeling like the selling out has already happened. Some small part of me still hopes hes still playing 7D-chess, but idk. What do you guys think of this?

But God forbid you say that out loud, otherwise you're an islamophobic, xenophobic, racist who doesn't care about others!.

I'm so fucking glad we gave the left the kick in the teeth they deserved this election.

Same. I feel like today's Silicon Valley is a thousand times worst than Microsoft at its prime.

At least, Microsoft in its prime days was never close to being politically involved as Google and Facebook.

Bill Gates, himself, stayed out of politics which is why he never lobbied the government on anything and why he was so shocked an antitrust suit was filed on Microsoft.

And look what happened, with Microsoft weakened, Google and other cancerous companies were allowed to be born.

CarlsJr/Hardees CEO

He's also going to Alabama which he won in a landslide

Which states has he not been to in the whole campaign? Alaska?

Is Republican likely to win?

The day BLM kicked Bernie off his own stage pretty much sealed his fate of being a loser and a liar.

I don't even know why he brags he was an independent congressman. It just means he never got anything done in Congress.

No one goes there to campaign