Are Sup Forums virgins because they hate women or do Sup Forums hate women because they are virgins?

are Sup Forums virgins because they hate women or do Sup Forums hate women because they are virgins?

I'm a virgin because sex before marriage is a sin

I hate women because I'm gay and thus their only redeeming feature is redundant.

A little bit of both.

I'm not a virgin because I'm married. I don't hate women, but I recognize that, typically, men are physically stronger and often more innovative than women.

yes

your dick sounds small

Because in seventh grade they showed us the NOVA documentary about sex in school and everybody was screamed in horror when they showed that video of a penis ejaculating in a vagina.

Oh god that was gross.

Both, when I was young I was a weak cuck and started to hate women because I couldnt get laid, now Im /fit/ but dont want anything to do with women because I hate them

Why are you imagining my dick? Are you a homo?

You're a virgin because you're autistic

I hate women because of their privilage

They really show you that in American schools? I know there's a sex ed but this is it?

I'm not a virgin, but I do hate women.
Women love that I hate them

No, that was in science class.

Sex ed began in 4th or 5th grade and scared me shitless I was going to have a wet dream every time I slept at somebody else's house and they were going to find the sheets all stained with cum.

im a virgin and i like women desu.

I don't hate all women, just modern women. Pointing out that female promiscuity causes societal problems, or inherent gender differences isn't synonymous with misogyny.

0/Argument.

no argument buddy, just a question

>implying the question isn't loaded and has no implications
>implying this isn't like when Jon Leibowitz falls back on "I'm just a comedian."

smdh senpai.

Not a virgin
outdated meme desu

you sound like a virgin

I am married, my wife and I agree that modern feminism is an insane denial evolution. In her words, what sane woman hates her family so much that they would choose working some shitty job over staying at home taking care of her house and her daughter? You would probably be surprised that a good amount of posters here are fairly well put together in their lives, the board is as conservative as it is for a reason.

Virgins of Sup Forums ask me anything you want about sex and I shall answer

how do you live with yourself?

what do you mean senpai?

I hate women because most of them lack a dick and instead have a disgusting smelly open gash in between their legs.

you already told me all I need to know