/LGBTBBQ/ - DIY SPACES GENERAL - EVICTING LEFTISTS EDITION

Discuss DIY spaces info and general takedown stategies. We need to make sure building and fire codes are properly enforced and these ancom leftist nests of 'code violations' are removed from cities.
Don't even consider lying about non-existent violations, you waste the time of the inspectors who need to be closing real problems.
PEOPLE/PLACES TO CALL
>City council
>Fire marshall/Fire safety council
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
>Landlords

BE SURE TO MENTION SPECIFIC VIOLATIONS OF SAFETY OR CODE, SUCH AS;
>No sprinklers
>Sprinklers restricted or covered
>Exits not clearly marked
>Extension wires used in a permanent application
>Excessive electrical connections with a small panel
>No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier
>Uncovered holes in ceilings
>No smoke detectors
>No emergency lighting
>No certificate of occupancy
>No permits for remodeling or building additions

>Archive of the homepage:
archive.is/ZTEOt
>Leftist sperging in the archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

>"Safety checklist" they use. Full of potential code violations for use in your report.
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/
>Other code and regulation links
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards

>Shut down since the Oakland fire:
>Bell Foundry, Baltimore, MD
>Rhinoceropolis, Denver, CO
>The Glass Menage, Nashville, TN

>THE "ACTIVIST DIY" DIRECTORY (ALMOST ENTIRE STATE LISTS ON HERE, ARCHIVE IT)
regenes.is/resources-2/
>LGBTQAIZ SAFE SPACES INTERNATIONAL MEGALIST
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
>Hyuge archive
archive.is/mXndq

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2]
archive.is/Qv9xo
archive.is/KPR8Q
archive.is/jfHvJ
archive.is/SsZK9
archive.is/Jl0ga
archive.is/yiaxq
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
archive.is/wcQv2
archive.is/OA4MJ
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
archive.is/YHcmd
archive.is/bvRyT
archive.is/NNBUc
archive.is/vbWYr
archive.is/PaLsl
archive.is/A2tDI
archive.is/FANCh
archive.is/36v9v
archive.is/RHilI
archive.is/Vzdj8
archive.is/fZeF1
archive.is/pD9nw
archive.is/03tYR
archive.is/6T0D8
archive.is/PSVVA
archive.is/cAh2G
archive.is/EBFxM
archive.is/uhLLn
archive.is/jZDr4
archive.is/LkBW1
archive.is/Y1GTF
archive.is/YRrCW
archive.is/ouL2i
archive.is/IS1U5
archive.is/SLIPv
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/c1uUF
archive.is/lejcA
archive.is/lNZSc
archive.is/sWnGk
archive.is/MVcae
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=24&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCC0wAw&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_7YO0FW9ZwYJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.NorthCarolina+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNEHiT1Nj4GU1uF6enSPbSyKKsag_w
archive.is/ieNX8
archive.is/tONqi
archive.is/ZiEuV
archive.is/UGNAa
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCD0wBg&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zmuXcDYRw-wJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.Ontario+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNGMRkqB8PHKWyIauLzdIjGxhALKTw
archive.is/L2Mqg
archive.is/njDdY
archive.is/KqqJX
archive.is/2qDw0
archive.is/1nYwj
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/2TBR5
archive.is/Oo32U
archive.is/28N0f
archive.is/2jVct
archive.is/CbQYW
archive.is/Z0OYa
archive.is/Nb9Lu
archive.is/VRWou
archive.is/0Cg6S
archive.is/8Im4g
archive.is/ybscT
archive.is/bYPTY
archive.is/g1TGI
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CP-lWkgbug8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.WestVirginia &cd=43&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/DvtAT
archive.is/sL8pB
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
forums.hipinion
ebay.com/itm/720P-HD-Mini-Glasses-Spy-Hidden-Camera-Glasses-Eyewear-DVR-Video-Recorder-Cam-/181768772794?hash=item2a52435cba:g:e2wAAOSwMmBVkLT0
archive.is/vbWYr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last two were a gold mine of salt please keep these going

[ARCHIVED LISTS - ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb OR pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2]
>Alabama
archive.is/Qv9xo
>Alaska
archive.is/KPR8Q
>Alberta
archive.is/jfHvJ
>Arkansas
archive.is/SsZK9
>Arizona
archive.is/Jl0ga
>Australia
archive.is/yiaxq
>Baltimore
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
>British Columbia
archive.is/wcQv2
>Bulgaria
archive.is/OA4MJ
>California
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
>Chicago
chidiy.com
>Colorado
archive.is/YHcmd
>Connecticut
archive.is/bvRyT
>Delaware
archive.is/NNBUc
>England
archive.is/vbWYr
>Florida
archive.is/PaLsl
>Georgia
archive.is/A2tDI
>Hungary
archive.is/FANCh
>Illinois
archive.is/36v9v
>Indiana
archive.is/RHilI
>Iowa
archive.is/Vzdj8
>Indonesia
archive.is/fZeF1
>Idaho
archive.is/pD9nw
>Italy
archive.is/03tYR
>Kansas
archive.is/6T0D8
>Louisiana
archive.is/PSVVA
>Maryland
archive.is/cAh2G
>Massachusetts
archive.is/EBFxM
>Manitoba
archive.is/uhLLn
>Maine
archive.is/jZDr4
>Michigan
archive.is/LkBW1

>Missouri
archive.is/Y1GTF
>Montana
archive.is/YRrCW
>Minnesota
archive.is/ouL2i
>Mexico
archive.is/IS1U5
>Nebraska
archive.is/SLIPv
>New York (archive it)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>New Zealand
archive.is/c1uUF
>New Mexico
archive.is/lejcA
>New Jersey
archive.is/lNZSc
>New Hampshire
archive.is/sWnGk
>North Dakota
archive.is/MVcae
>North Carolina (archive it)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=24&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCC0wAw&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_7YO0FW9ZwYJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.NorthCarolina+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNEHiT1Nj4GU1uF6enSPbSyKKsag_w
archive.is/ieNX8
>Norway
archive.is/tONqi
>Oklahoma
archive.is/ZiEuV
>Oregon
archive.is/UGNAa
>Ontario (archive it)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitv9Chm-nQAhUB2mMKHWmwBkc4FBAgCD0wBg&url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zmuXcDYRw-wJ:www.dodiy.org/index.php%3Fn%3DMain.Ontario+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&usg=AFQjCNGMRkqB8PHKWyIauLzdIjGxhALKTw
archive.is/L2Mqg
>Ohio
archive.is/njDdY
>Pennsylvania
archive.is/KqqJX
>Quebec
archive.is/2qDw0

>Rhode Island
archive.is/1nYwj
>South Carolina (archive it)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>South Dakota
archive.is/2TBR5
>South Korea
archive.is/Oo32U
>Slovakia
archive.is/28N0f
>Texas
archive.is/2jVct
>Thailand
archive.is/CbQYW
>Tennessee
archive.is/Z0OYa
>Turkey
archive.is/Nb9Lu
>Utah
archive.is/VRWou
>Vermont
archive.is/0Cg6S
>Virginia
archive.is/8Im4g
>Washington
archive.is/ybscT
>Wisconsin
archive.is/bYPTY
>Washington D.C
archive.is/g1TGI
>West Virginia (archive it)
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CP-lWkgbug8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.WestVirginia &cd=43&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>Wyoming
archive.is/DvtAT
>Yukon
archive.is/sL8pB

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bourgie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gender Studies and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4Plebs, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in butt play and I’m the top cuckold on the entire /r/anarchy subreddit. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of comrades across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bourgie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of black dildos and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck Bernie and fuck DIY people

Wow this thread cured me of my degeneracy. WTf

I got my call list for my state. Making calls/emails on Monday. Thanks anons. I have to start my day l8ters all.

Check places like used book stores, used and new record shops, Fyes, Hot Topic, Spencer's etc for underground parties,raves and concert announcements... easy pickings....

Scorched Earth tactics

>and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4Plebs
fucking lost it

My sides

Laughing at pasta.
(((Literally))) ((( shills )))

Hey uh ex-CTR....well..nevermind

bump

>4Plebs

my sides GZHON

why do these people all look like a cross between a plains indian and a shadbase drawing?

(another local community college student)

Either just so happens to be a bunch of newfags. The newest of newfags.
Or we got ourselves a little OP going on here.
Foxacid?

>4Plebs

the fuck goes through people mind I swear, why would you pierce your lips/nose with metallic screw. they look like cows

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

kek'd

remember, don't save pictures off facebook, take screenshots. if you save a picture it lets the person know who saved it.

They sound scary af!!!!!!

You'd hit it sideways, given the chance user.

>burn Israel burn
>no nazis patch
Im really confused do they want to kill jews or not?

state of israel =/= jews

It pretty much does desu famalam

AYO HOL IUP
>smacks lips profusely

What's going on here lads? Give me the quick red pill.

Link?

>In 1947 the UN voted to partition western Palestine into a Jewish state
I wouldnt be so sure of that

They are so stupid and autistic they think Israel are literal nazis!! xD xD

It's only okay if you're doing it for the oppressed victim class, user. In this case, that would of course be the religion of peace who's holy book mostly consists of things like how to define an infidel so that you can kill them and how to beat your wife.

Violence is okay if it's being done for leftist causes.

forums.hipinion DOTCUM/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102525&start=120

Another one golden one from the archive.

You can't be Zionists and NatSoc at the same time, you Alex Jones dong sniffers.

Since this general (literally) started today I will tell you. Anons are reporting their local DIY Antifa/Anarchist hangouts shut down for potential safety violations.

Now lurk.

I don't care about kikeland

I'll call all these places make sure they shut them down.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BIGOTS JUST LET US LIVE IN PEACE WITH EACH OTHER EVEN IF YOU WANT TO CHOOSE HATE OVER LOVE YOU FUCKING NAZIS LEAVE US ALONE!

this is bringing me back to the tumblr raids

ebay.com/itm/720P-HD-Mini-Glasses-Spy-Hidden-Camera-Glasses-Eyewear-DVR-Video-Recorder-Cam-/181768772794?hash=item2a52435cba:g:e2wAAOSwMmBVkLT0

spy glasses for getting pictures of illicit activity and unsafe safe spaces

Come on lad, they are too fucking stupid to even understand the concept of archive. They can't post here with out litterally cant evening

Did anyone call her bluff?

I'd jack off on her for good measure

England
archive.is/vbWYr

I bet you have a degenerate name, like Moonbeam

time to BTFO some leftie shits

Lol

actually i'm called niggersparkles

Trump does. And so do you. You are out of line.

Im really confused by the archive thread. Its just ourguys pretending to be notourguys, right?

Still don't care moshie

i'm like 99% sure most of it is us and a few legit retards

niggersparkles lol frack mang

Yes. It's trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

We put trolls in your troll thread so you can troll trolls while you are trolling. No seriously that's what happening. It's amusing.

>Im really confused by the archive thread. Its just ourguys pretending to be notourguys, right?

no it is actually a "raid"

thats the spirit, thanks for the help.

You should have let us have our Trump rallies and not blocked highways.

Fucking Nazis am i right !!

This general has really grabbed my interest. Even if it only succeeds in pisses out leftshits, it should be a continuing general. I looked on twotimesfourchang, and no anons have posted about this on there. They have a pinned operation where they are reporting Trump assassination threats, so maybe they would be receptive to this?

Also, is the only focus of this thread to evict leftists from DIY spaces, or are we going to try and get them for other crimes?

Don't care about Trump's daughter's Kike husbands? Trumps pride and progeny is getting cucked right in front of you by evil juden and you don't care. Just goes to show, yall are cucks when daddy tells you to be.

>Raiding an archived thread from Wednesday.
>"We are more tech savvy than they are".

WEW
E
W

*pissing off

Why's the agency trying to involve Sup Forums with this? Are you looking for someone like the Comet pizza guy to show up in one of these places so you have a scapegoat?

I hope someone took the sign without her knowing.

88's would love this shit just due to how much ass pain its already caused in such a short amount of time

>when you have enough intelligence and self awarness to warn your comrades, but they are too dense and self righteous to listen

It is pretty funny that you think you are going to actually shut down every lefty SJW antifa space. City governments already beat you to the punch on that, user.

Go for it, can't hurt.

Of course it's not even about us, it's about a dumpster fire. Just let the local goverment know where you see smoke

I think half of those are trolling posts. Still funny though.

Stay alive little thread

Any info about Portuguese places?

I mean honestly it would be hard to pin arson on any shithole like this esspecially if you did it once. Maybe bring a small bottle of kersone and a broken electrical cord where no one is looking. Most importantly try and gain these peoples trust. Literally talk, dress and act like a typical leftist numale antifa. Try and digest a little of their garbage music band names and shit.

I'm sure both you and spain have their little collectives. Without a fire the pressure wont be the same

>All these assmad Antifa fags from CA

DNA crew, go to bed. It's almost 6.

You'd be surprised how spread out state and local police resources are when it comes to inspecting this shit, that's how the OP fire happened, shit existed for a long ass time with complaints but resources are stressed thin.

However, because of the large amount of deaths, even older democrats are making this a priority to shut down these illegal clubs, we are just helpi root out the cancer.

I am sorry but you would stick out. These people can smell "poseurs" from a mile away. Get involved in your local government and enforce code violations instead. Don't be fucking stupid.

They are degenerate globalist slaves, marking themselves as cattle, it's not a coincidence.

Bump for great justice

This guy is a leftist rat. Ignore him
Just prretend you are new to the scene. New people obviously go their parties at some point right?

And besides you would be amazed how well we can impersonate these people anyway. Just get a plaid shirt and that will probably be enough. Just seem excited to be there and amazed. They wont talk politics but just be leftist as fuck

LOCK THEM UP.

LOCK THEM UP.

LOCK THEM UP.

I know, because I have seen these places and I know people who are involved. This is Oakland though, which is a city that has a weak government and a lot of economic upheaval and turmoil. They turned a blind eye to Fruitvale for a reason.

And these kids all live there because it's not cheap in Emeryville anymore. Berkeley is basically all millionaires now. It's not how it was in the 90's. I think at some point people should move on and move elsewhere. Try Vallejo, San Leandro, Hayward. But Oakland is spillover from SF. And it shows. Not to worry though, those warehouse spaces people rented for $600 a month will soon be a luxury loft going for $8k.

Don't be stupid, you have no idea what you are doing. These are the same people who falsely accuse anyone who doesn't look scraggly and punk enough to be cops. Your fat neckbeard ass will get found out. They will smell the cheetos and mountain dew on you. SJWs have a secret perfume they use to identify each other. Guaranteed you won't smell like they do and THEY WILL KNOW.

Cool story cuck. I went months on SRS without getting spotted. Just bring some weed, boom

Come on out and see what happens

Perhaps I don't fully understand what's going on, but if anything Commiefornia needs :less: enforcement of regulations seeing as it is regulation hell.

There may be life-threatening risks associated with these spaces and perhaps disasters are a cue for increased safety measures, but the last thing the state needs is a legitimization of its overbearing government.

. . . the worse things get over there, the more of them come flooding here to Texas, driving up the cost of living and land ownership/rental, and generally turning the state blue. We'll be lucky if we make it another decade between them and illegals.

I'd like to see them locked up for the seedy shit they've been pushing. Quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Stops propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

cum breath, is that it?

oh yeah, i do it all the time, got a pair of skinny jeans and a band t-shirt? show up to a house show with a 12 pack of cheap beer and a pack of smokes and a smile and they wont bat an eye

Lol, nigga, calm down, you act like sjw's are the same as the punk scene from the 80's.

80% of them are on some type of hormone pill, and the 20% that aren't are the biggest faggots ever.

This is probably surprising to most people on Sup Forums but most of the people that outright hate Israel in America are ultra far leftists

I want them all to die in fires, but ruining their shitty little safe spaces and dens of degeneracy will be fun enough. My town's got a bunch of drug addict losers that need to get a life.

Nothing? What are you going to do? Punch every akward guy who dresses like you faggots? Take notes of how they dress guys. Honestly the only issue would be is if you have a well maintained haircut.

Actually there is a large split in society both here and (if I'm not wrong) in Spain: conservative rural working class are completely against the degeneracy of the leftist acceptance gay married abortion crowd and this disdain is pervasive.

I don't doubt a call to the local fire marshal would shut down some of these nests of faggotry and degeneracy