SWEDEN YES: 15 year old girl sels her virginity to Muslims to fund local Mosque

15-year old Swedish girl auctions off virginity in order to fund local mosque

Down and dirty for a good cause – 15-year old Swedish girl auctions off her virginity to help fund a local mosque for her Muslim friends

A 15-year old Swedish girl from the town of Orebro has decided to do something rather unconventional for what she feels is a good cause. On the 30th of May, she uploaded an auctioning item on the Swedish auctioning site Barnebys.se - but the highest bidder won’t be going home with a new watch or a nice new bathroom mirror – what the girl is putting up for auction is far more intangible - it so just happens be her virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsexaminer.net/satire/confirmed-false-15-year-old-swedish-girl-auctions-off-virginity-in-order-to-fund-local-mosque/
vindoga.wixsite.com/thestatelyharold/single-post/2015/05/30/15year-old-Swedish-girl-auctions-off-virginity-in-order-to-fund-local-mosque
funnyjunk.com/Comp o sweden yes/funny-pictures/5878503#0fedb2_5878059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone please tell me at what point Sweden cannot possibly become more cucked? Because they're going there fast.

Source?

source faggot

newsexaminer.net/satire/confirmed-false-15-year-old-swedish-girl-auctions-off-virginity-in-order-to-fund-local-mosque/

kill yourself
there are so many stories you can use to mock Sweden, yet you use a fake one

lol, fake news from 2-3 years ago.

Bravo.

Nice source faggot, it came straight out of your asshole?

>russia literally posting fake news

To think that spotty teenagers are making thousands from fake news whilst I sit on my fat ass shitposting.

This story is false, but wouldnt surprise me a bit if it was true

Sweden's reaching levels of cucked that shouldn't even be possible

It's legit
vindoga.wixsite.com/thestatelyharold/single-post/2015/05/30/15year-old-Swedish-girl-auctions-off-virginity-in-order-to-fund-local-mosque

Why so many Swedes chose to have Non-White children
Eliminating Whitness is the only way to eliminate racism

funnyjunk.com/Comp o sweden yes/funny-pictures/5878503#0fedb2_5878059

Syrian rapist escapes prison in Sweden and is on the run with Swedish female prison guard who fell in love with him

FAKE NEWS!

Rediculous!

What's the matter retard? Some swede stole your wife poorfag? SAGE

>russian propaganda in action

Nothing new there. Sweden being sweden.

Watch new show called CuckTales :-)

Do you even know what swiss stands for you retarded kraut? Switzerland you jew. She was from switzerland, swedes are from sweden

>fake news

hmmmmmmmmmm

Nop,that raped 13 year old girl was from Sweden look again at the Kraut's post.

I went to uni in Örebro. I believe it, they are massive fags.

So this is the "fake news" the msm is talking about? And it's also from a russian.
Really makes you think.

>but hey, I am a feminist and this is my body,[from the news article]
But you're only 15 and WE'RE YOUR FUCKING PARENTS!
[slapping intensifies]

>Russian education

Wouldn't be surprised if this happened privately somewhere in Sweden. You guys are literally nuts.

In 100 years:
> Young 11 blond Swedish girl buys her virginity from Muslim man in arranged marriage

Average Swedish woman from Malmo

Average Swedish girl from Malmo

>102313519
>Swedish in malmö
nope also fake news

This can't be real i don't even think that's legal is it?

that was in switzerland you dumbnoozle

>15 year old swedish girl
>virginity
It's a scam.

Nice Fake News faggot, it really is true about the Russians huh

>Jewish girl

It's a good thing for Putin Russians will believe literally anything.