Explain yourself muzzies, NOW!

Explain yourself muzzies, NOW!

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY
quran.com/3/7
quran.com/2/256
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw05XUx0CrM
whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least they know how to control their women

youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE

1683 will occur again if they attempt to take our pints

Good thread. Bump this good thread.

Here have another redpill.
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY

You aren't English if you don't allow some degree of chivalry

is this 2009?

>• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
Wrong. quran.com/3/7
>• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
No. Refer to above.
>• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
No. Refer to above.
>• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
No. quran.com/2/256
>• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
No. See above.
>• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
No. It's merely disliked/forbidden, doesn't mean there is the death penalty.
>• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
No. The Hadith regarding Aisha's age have been called into doubt.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw05XUx0CrM
>• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
Cultural practice. Not Islamic.
>• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
Nothing wrong with this. Patriachal societies are better.
>• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
No. Oppression is strictly forbidden in Islam.
>• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
Not true. A woman can get khulla which is a divorce for women.
>• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
What's wrong with the man raising the children and not letting another man cuck him?

>• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
Again, what's wrong with this?
>• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
Not true.
>• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
Hah good. I see where you're coming from, feminist moron.
>• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
There are reasons for this, the man is the one who takes care of the family. Not the woman.
>• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
Nothing about this in Hadith. Only Saudi-shit culture.
>• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Not true, not according to Hadith or Quran.
>• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
Nothing wrong with this.
>• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Not true. We are told to argue based on evidence and proof and using reason and intellect. We're never instructed or commanded to lie except for 3 situations, in war, to reconcile 2 warring parties. or to help bond a marriage back together.

There, that was easy.

Marvin:
whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/
This also is wrong and yes technically religion is what is written in a book which is rarely followed the customs that are followed make the religion its not fantasy it reality we deal with

Its rare to see this spectrum on Sup Forums, so I have few questions.

>>• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
>No. It's merely disliked/forbidden, doesn't mean there is the death penalty.

Yeah no capital punishment, but isn't it far more than simply disliked?Only christians and jews get the "scorned but accepted" status of marriage.

>>• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
>No. Oppression is strictly forbidden in Islam.

If the woman is really stubborn and response none of the advised reconciliation methods, beating is the last attempt to avoid divorce to my knowledge. Obviously, within the limits that are drawn.

>khulla
If she has asked and granted in the pre-nup you mean. Otherwise woman have no inherent divorce right to my knowledge.

>rare to see this spectrum
kek, not completely sure by what you're implying there but I'll take it as a compliment I think.

>but isn't it far more than simply disliked?Only christians and jews get the "scorned but accepted" status of marriage.
In my slightly-oldfag lifetime I've never heard of a couple being killed because of their religions where the woman was a Muslim, except in those fucked-up areas of Afghanistan where they operate some kind of tribal elder system of governance, if you can even call it that. I've heard of far more cases where women marry a non-Muslim guy and then people grumble a bit and sometimes tell her off publicly but no one dies. What I have seen is that if these marriages fail, the community will absolutely piss itself with laughter and just shit on that woman for the rest of her life.

>If she has asked and granted in the pre-nup you mean
There's no such concept of pre-nups in Islam, so I'm not sure where that's coming from.

They do have an inherent divorce right, just look up Khulla. It's just a divorce for women. The only caveat is that the woman forfeits any claims over the guy. Which is not a bad thing if you think about it, it makes women take marriage far more seriously than in Western divorce law.

Allah Bless President Trump, Rightly Guided Leader of America

If you love Islam so much why don't you fuck off back to the Islamic shithole country you came from

Because being Muslim or Islamic isn't somehow tied to or dependent on my present location in the universe. If you dislike my presence so much why don't you fuck off to Thailand or Vietnam like your mate Gary Glitter?

the Christian God is more sound than the Islamic one.

Fucking Japan. They must be the safest country on earth because everyone loves their anime titties.

>dat bulge
definitely has a cock

n e w

It makes no sense to live in a non Islamic country if you're a Muslim. Wouldn't you want to live in a country with like minded people that will respect and share your beliefs?

>no sense to live in a non Islamic country if you're a Muslim
Why not? At one point, all countries were non-Muslim.

H5251 didn't seem to say the clit should be cut, merely (lmao merely) said that genital mutilation on chicks should be kept minimal.
Fuck off achmed. Anyone can debunk your nonsense. I'd say you have to go back, but cuck island is Paki territory at this point.

Yeah till pic related in the open happened.

**OP

Only thing I know for sure is that a divorce for a woman is virtually unobtainable in muslim countries and that in the Quran the divorced wife has no rights before the faithful (client actually told me this).

No one believes you.

>Anyone can debunk your

"waah waah anyone can that's why I'm just going to cry like a little bitch"
It doesn't matter. All I feel that is necessary is point out the mistake of the retard OP. Whoever chooses to look into it can do so or not.
Khula, for the 3rd or 4th time. If Muslim women don't know more about it, then that's their fault for not reading more.