How degenerate is it to drink alcohol? and when are thinking about stoping?

how degenerate is it to drink alcohol? and when are thinking about stoping?

I am going to stop drinking when i am finished with university and get a good and stabile relationship (wich is to hard these days).

I dont see the point of drinking, it couses alot of problemes.

so, what is Sup Forums meaning?

Most things aren't degenerate in moderation.

I'm thinking about kicking the smoking habit for vaping, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around in a Rasta outfit doing the H3H3 pose acting like a fucktard.

Our barbarian ancestors drunk beer/mead

If it was good enough for them, then it's good enough for me

>how degenerate is it to drink alcohol?

yes

30% of the adult population in america never drinks

60% drinks less than 1 drink per week

Drinking isn't degenerate at all in moderation. The problem is there are people who literally don't know when to stop. My problem is some days I'm perfectly okay with two beers, other days I drink a twelve pack because by the sixth beer I'm like "I'm already drunk, whats the harm in another?"

i stopped because it made me fat, but it also makes you sad as shit. if you have on freinds dont drink

I only drink a glass of wine in certain holidays or parties, otherwise none at all.

You might wanna stick to smoking.

Vaping is looking much worse than smoking so far on the side effects side.

I drink about a handle of bacardi black a week
I drink alone because I have depression, being around people freaks me out and being alone leaves me with my self hatred. I drink on the weekends to find peace.

Vapes don't have tar or any of that shit found in cigarettes, there is mounting evidence for both sides of the argument.

If you want to survive the day of the rope, I suggest you stop immediately.

nice meme

you know the majority of Sup Forums engages in degenerate activity, right?

Why do you care what others think? Stop being a weak little sheep.

i dont care what others think about me qutitng drinking, i have made my decision. I think it is interesting to hear others opinion on alcohol and if i can relate to it.

It's the best when you're in control. It's the worst when it's in control.

Real drugs are so much better, but alcohol is just a physical chemical sickness.

>I am going to stop drinking when i am finished with university and get a good and stable relationship
Enjoy your liver failure then.

Stopped drinking and going out to town once I realized drinking is for teenagers, or once I realized how out of place I felt when going to town. Still enjoy alcohol from time to time, just not for the purpose of getting drunk as I did in my teens.

you should drink smirnoff if you wanna be cool like Jim and fuck big titty asians

Such as browsing this website.

I don't really care if you drink or not. The problem solves itself with the liver damage and withdrawals (delerium tremens, seizures, etc.)

Like people said, it isn't bad in moderation. People who drink moderately are actually healthier than people who abstain completely on average. This is most likely because it improves your social life and a healthy social life is pretty fucking important to your health.

The FBI rule is a good standard: No more than 4 drinks in a day, no more than 14 in a week.

>tfw drinking up to 5 days a week for the last 4 years
Help me

RARE
A
R
E

Suminngaanniik?