Meanwhile, on 1940's Sup Forums

We're fucking finished guys. The Germans came over and bombed London for the twelfth night running. There's nothing left of my neighbourhood, of the streets I grew up in or my community.
There is hardly any pilots able to fight back and even less planes, we're down to six Polish men and a tea lady in the RAF.
I can hear the V1 rockets right now, they're sending another wave over to finish off the survivors that try to comb through the rubble for survivors.
Coventry, Birmingham, Liverpool... they're all gone.

We're finished, the Aryan man has won. The Axis is victorious, Hitler will be invading us soon.

I'm sorry, Sup Forums, we fought all we could but Fascism has prevailed. Our dream of an ARYAN free world will never be realised, the Refineries will never pour freely ever again.

THE REICH WILL RISE

Please stop bombing us. IF you do not stop we will exact our revenge.

jesus, thank God I'm stationed in hawaii far away from european madness right now

Living the comfy life here in Darwin. No way the Nips will have any success in the Pacific.

Fuck it's hot today. Think I'll head down the pub.

>1940
>V1 rockets

Choose one

activate our colonial legions, call the Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders and the rest, invoke motherland patriotism.

Hey, Mr President.

Me and the guys have been thinking.

If we get in on this, we could really clean up here...

>Be me
>Be stuck in an attic
>Only thing I have to pass the time is a diary and my fingers

JUST

You bomb us we bomb you faggot.

Just turn off the lights ... AND SIT DOWN.

Ah hey there buddy, would you mind giving me your adress?
t. Anton Mussert

WTF IS THIS SHIT

I don't have a house or a street anymore, I just sit on my overturned milk crate and wait for the next Heinkel to tear me apart like soft bread.

i surrender

Yesyes and while all of this is happening, Skorzeny & Hitler are alraedy planning to invade New York. Your time has come, Anglo.

Yes guys continue fighting... Don't mind Sweden

LOL not our problem.

Of course it's not

lol they´re fighting again

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

WE JUST LOST CRETE AND THEY HAVE PUSHED US ANGLOS OUT OF THE BALKANS. THEY HAVE KILLED 3000 OF US.

WE'RE FINISHED.

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO A CAMP.

lads

Fucking hell lads, I'm worried for all my countrymen
I'm currently in Swansea. The Germans won't come this far to bomb, right?

Hear me out lads, all of this is germany's fault so what if we build a time machine to kill kaiser Wilhelm. The linchpin of the whole operation is gone and nobody will ever want use a time machine again.

With what navy do you plan on doing this Hans. Don't make me come into this shit.

my poofter british boss is surrendering to a vastly inferior force, wat do?

Mate, I hear they kept flying West. I'm sorry lad, I hope you're still in one piece.

Wait? What?

AMERICA HELP US PLS