Germany is fucked. Post pictures of Germany's fuckups

Pic related.

captcha; stop nord

>Little boy is forced to give up his toys by a raving shitlib mother so that 12 year old Ahmed and Nbudwe Jucwebe have something to play with on their long journey into state sponsored housing

Germany's economy is growing fast because of the influx of new workers. Stop panicking over literally nothing.

So what was the deal with the woman kicked down the metro stairs yesterday? Rapefugee?

Sad!

Nothing new yet. Not sure if it was a rapefugee, but it was definitely a shitskin.

>and nothing happened

Please tell me it isn't real, you guys are so fucked it makes me terrified for what's next for us

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
we need to sepuko

Not really, nearly all of those refugees don't work at all. There's like 1% or less of them in the workforce.

fucking leaf

That's most likely a moderate rebel commander who has had to flee evil Russian and Assadist bombardments. Why aren't you paying him more? He should be treated like a war hero. Also why haven't you legalized polygamy yet and given him another four wives? What the fuck, how can Germany still be this racist in 2016. Just think about Aleppo!

good fuck that place my family moved away for a reason

> a poor "underage" refugee appreciates germany's kindness
> picks up the child

How can you ruin what's already shit?

Fake and gay

inb4
>thats fake goy they only get arround 4000€ after everything has been deducted for state sponsored housing, medicaid, power, water, gas and literally every other bill besides consumeables and the rest is cost for the state to send their kids to state sponsored school, daycares, lawyers, public offices etc

a-allahuakbar

lolled