Why is the american system so barbaric?

Why is the american system so barbaric?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A simple bullet would be so much more humane.

because they think it's "humane"

fuck that, just fucking hang them or shoot them. they are putting too much thought into it.

If thats is barbarism
then so are taxes

Why did they stop doing firing squad?

Civilised countries banned death penalty long ago.

Utah had one in 2010

>spain

yeah but you guys are fags lol

My heart bleeds for these murderers. Maybe it felt even worse than for their victims.

Gotta get people to do the firing and people probably didn't want to

"Civllized" countries must have decided that it's better to force victims and their families to pay for housing, feeding, and providing medical care for murderers and rapists rather than just ending their lives.

Fucking cucks.

>theres no way to automate a firing squad
>we cant repurpose the machinary used is large slaughter houses

You get sentenced to death, but the judge lets you choose your execution method. What do you pick?

Note: You must be reasonable, choosing something like "death by exhaustion after multiple sexual encounters" is not reasonable. If you pick something unreasonable, the judge will have you executed by being papercut thousands of times with ghost pepper paste put into the wounds, and into your urethra.

I'd go with Firing Squad, or thrown out of a plane without a parachute.

Fentanyl, I guess. All of those junkies seem to like it.

If he committed crime worthy of the death penalty I have no sympathy for him suffering.

Where do I sign up?

He didn't fly so good. Who wants to try next?

I like how Spain of all countries is lecturing about "civilized behavior". Your colonial behavior in the Americas is the stuff of nightmares and we're still suffering the after-effects of it. Every country you colonized here was raped, pillaged, and left in such a shit state, that it has turned into banana republics run by despots and juntas.

You were like Nazis to the Native Americans. Anglos almost seem nice in comparison, compared to Cortez and your 'missionaries'.

Mexico is shit partly because you fucked up. And now most of their shit is leaking over to us.

See how that works? Thanks for that.

Guillotine.

C02 asphyxiation

Europe just didn't have a real crime rate before the enrichment began, so it seemed reasonable to do the "progressive" thing and house, feed and entertain _a few subjects_. Now it would be wiser to bring the death penalty back.

Untrue. There is only one civilized country. The US. And we have the death penalty. You stupid spic.

This seems pretty calm way to die desu, people do it all the time and they just fall asleep and probably only get a little headache at the end.

Euro-Spanish people don't have "skin people alive"-Mayan admixture so the "spic"-insult doesn't really work.

Also, you're partly to blame for these men's agony. It is my understanding that one of the three drug cocktail (the sedative part) used to get manufactured in the EU and exported to us. You decided to abruptly stop the export of the sedative drug used for executions, and now we're using some shitty benzo like Xanax.

I don't know why we can't just manufacture a generic of the original. But recognize, you're reluctance to export the needed drug is just making things worse.

It's more about human respect. If we kill them we're as bad as they are. Here I notice a lack of education in the USA. I don't really agree with the jail system but killing people is not the way.

>You were like Nazis to the Native Americans
I forgot that systematically murdering the natives of the whole North America is something that we all should applaud.
Anyway, we are talking of the present. We do not have death penalty. You do. We do not promote foreign wars to mantain our "war economy". You do.
Europe is not perfect, of course, but at least we're trying.

We want them to suffer before they go to hell

What's wrong with using pentobarbital-sodium? Too generic, so big pharma doesn't make big money?

>the US
>civilised
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would choose my death to be via explosion. Make it a kind of public fireworks display for my execution. Like they say, “go out with a bang”.

>spain

Is this the new leaf?

>implying Americans have any choice or consent over the war economy
I see the real joker over here

Why should a guy who brutally murders someone expect any human respect?

3rd world ooga-boogas are not civilized,therefore the death penalty must be brought back just for them.

The Spanish culture itself is very violent and just as culpable as Native influence. The Conquistadors were basically state sanctioned bandits and plunderers. I mean, their national sport is bull fighting.

I don't think, you can say Spain is a good country, dindu nuffin etc. You can't just erase what's written in the history books. We all know the truth.

Bull "fighting" is pretty savagely, I agree. But history is history.

>That's because we're too busy balls deep in your dad's dickhole m8
>mfw that was my post

In a "democracy" goverment represents the will of people. If people don't care to vote or vote wrong it's still their fault.

>We do not promote foreign wars....

>check recent US wars and NATO operations
>yes Spain is there fighting with them.

Leftists who decry inhumane execution techniques have resulted in the most inhumane execution technique our contry has ever used.

It's sorta like that time our leftists compained about the poor cuban immigrants, and led to immigration laws that led to the most deadly migrant situation in US history which continued silently and ignored by the media for decades.

Pretty sure you euros are going through the same thing over their now with the migrants, Leftist tend to create the problems they complain about more so than anybody else

>If we kill them we're as bad as they are
What is this cuck-speak?

>If we kill them we're as bad as they are.
you are fucking retarded

So if Fritzl was imprisoning his daughter for 20 years, then according to your "logic", austrian justice should NOT have imprisoned him, because then they would be as bad as him?

civilized

>doesn't even know to spell
wew

This is what you get when you send all the beggars and unwanted people to american colonies.

>Texan man killed Jesus
Oh vey.

Hanged.

I dunno, just always thought it was a pretty manly way to go.

>Here I notice a lack of education in the USA. I don't really agree with the jail system but killing people is not the way.

Jajajaja le dumb ignorant American meme :^DDD

There's an inherent difference between murder and justified killing- intent. Someone who breaks into a house and murders a family deserves to be killed because 1.) It's a just punishment 2.) Jailing him essentially forces victims and their family to pay his bills 3.) It prevents a murderer from murdering again.

>If we kill them we're as bad as they are.

Kill yourself.

yeah, its kinda noble way to die

shooting squad is lame

Patient's under the effect of sedative's like midazalom can still trigger reflexes or conscious responses with a strong enough stimulus; but the point is their actual perception is non-existent.
I've seen patient's cardioverted under sedation with midazalom, where they "reacted" to the pain; however after the fact they had no memory of the procedure.

"It's in the past. We good now, I promise"

Okay faggot.

There is nothing ethically wrong with the death penalty. Most Americans have to write a paper defending/attacking its use. I think I even had a class debate once on it. Most agree, that for some cases, it's 'needed' as the ultimate form of deterrence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

And recently on the news, the edgelord Dylan Roof who shot up the black church.

There are human beings so fundamentally broken, like their human software is just not running, that it's best to just to put them out. We can't re-program genuine sadistic psychopaths into rehabilitation. There is only one option left for them..... except there's a tremendous amount of legal proceedings and costs associated with excising them from society.

Literally the only argument against the death penalty, in its current form, is that it's too expensive to carry out in the U.S. because of our legal system and the costs associated with trials. That's a flaw with our legal system, but not with the punishment itself.

So I'm indifferent. Ultimately, saving taxpayer money should matter more to a logical society, then to snuff out the life of some edgelord like Dylan Roof. But if they could make it cheaper, then by all means, kill the little shit.

this pic made me feel a bit better

I'd say the guillotine, because anything else there's a chance you'll survive and be in pain

The USA is not a "democracy" government. Also, I work under the table, Uncle Sam's not getting my income tax

Based Texas.

It's all about education. Perpetuating this negative behaviour will not be positive for the society.

We are talking of death penalty, man.

You have a point. Check "Jose María Aznar" and "Partido Popular". This political party got us into the war, for no real reason, just for personal benefit.

>1.) It's a just punishment
It's called vengeance, mate.

>2.) Jailing him essentially forces victims and their family to pay his bills
That's a simplistic way to view it. We all are paying for it.

this was way funnier than it was suppose to be

When you say, "killing someone is barbarism." Okay, fine, that's a noble and moral feeling to have.

Watch this video of an edge lord next.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY

Tell me, if you still think his life is sacred and worth preserving?

Well I rest my case.

Made illegal or just not chosen.

I think people that are to be executed get a choice at times. At least some states do.

So you can choose firing squad still to j some areas. Lethal injection is just popular since it sounds nicer to just be drugged. Problem is they're conservative with their use of pain killers which is fucking deranged.

Liberals have intentionally made it so difficult and time consuming and costly to have someone executed that it's cheaper to let them rot in prison.

It's pretty stupid, if they committed a crime worthy of punishment by death, I don't see what right gives them a more humane death than their victim

how much you wanna bet it's an illegal

Exiling serious criminals to an empty island would be more human and respectful.

>It's called vengeance, mate.
And throwing someone in prison for rape isn't vengeance? You're just begging the question because you've been emasculated into thinking that just punishments are unjust because "we have to care about murders and rapists even more than their victims," or something.

Stop being a communist cuck.

I don't think death penalty is done for the society, but for the justice of victim. It doesen't have any impact on my life if convicted murderer gets life or death penalty on other side of the country. But If I was the victim I would just want him dead.

It isn't right to take away life and then be allowed to live.

I would support the death penalty in Canada for certain crimes, BUT lethal injection is absurd, cruel and unusual. Firing squad is the best way. It rarely goes wrong when five or so rifles are aimed at your heart.

The US has also fucked up executions when they gassed people, if you're going to kill someone do it fucking properly and just hang them or shoot them for fuck sake.

Hanging is quicker and far cheaper than all this lethal injection crap.

Too bad a death that's painless and gives you a high if it even manages to be enforced after a minimum of 5 years of appeals is less of a deterrent than hanging or a quick shot to the head

Great, as if one Australia isn't enough already.

You're dumb.
Lethal injection is the most humane if done correctly.

Then the friends or family of the criminals come by to rescue them. Then we need a patrol of boats to surround this island. Then we wind up with just another prison.

It's not a deterrent at all because murderous psychos or niggers don't think like humans, with planning into an abstract future and everything.

I'd still take lethal injection. I've had midazolam before. In large doses it completely blocks your brain's short-term memory, so even though you're still conscious to an extent and experiencing pain or discomfort, you don't actually know that you are because your brain isn't recording it.

I disagree. People's bodies can respond unpredictably to lethal injections just as they can to medicine. Bullets are the best thing for a quick, humane death and you get to die on your feet.

why not just kill him with CO2? isn't it like falling asleep?

Simply a thrust of air compressed to ten gigapascals.

(I know that unit of pressure, and maybe for some background, my parents weren't born here but I was)

yeah it's true, plus the people giving the injections are not medical professionals and have fucked it up so many times in the past. Why is it right to subject someone to lying on a fucking bed in a horrible room, getting needles stuck in them time after time?

It's BS just fucking hang them with their face covered, also the US's death row system where they keep people waiting for years is fucking sick and should be considered torture, they should do what the UK did and have a 2 week max period for appeals.

how is rotting away in prison for 30, 40 or 50 years more humane than death penalty? Both seem just as (in)humane to me tbqhwy

I've had midazolam for when I was getting a chest tube inserted for my collapsed lung. You are still completely aware of your surroundings you do lack feeling pain though. I could "feel" the incision and the chest tube going in, yet it didn't hurt. It was an extremely odd sensation.

>People's bodies can respond unpredictably to lethal injections just as they can to medicine.
No they can't. Aside from allergic reactions or incomplete dosing, which is why the US system is fucking it up, because it's just a $8/hour guard doing it.

That's the point of medicine, and pharmacology.
We study this shit so we know what it does, where it does it, and how it does it.
Midazolam and Benzo's all work on the same action, that's why they're the same class of drugs.
They decrease the excitability of neurons so you CAN'T think.

Britain used to do that, and now we have a whole island full of shitposters.

Liberals think the life of a nigger is more valuable than an unborn baby

You sound like a child to me. If you accept the premise that human life is not sacred in of itself, then it becomes completely and utterly pointless to entertain suggestions like yours. There are people that will never be rehabilitated. These people don't deserve exile or life imprisonment. They should just perish.

Have you seen Westworld? When a robot malfunctions, they just shut it off and send it to storage, if they can't fix it.

That's the same logic. If we can't fix--and we know we can't--then just kill these people.

Get over your hippie, all life is precious, let's all sing kumbaya over a camp fire shit. Life is not rosy and pretty. There are animals with seriously bad intent that will kill you for the change in your pocket or some article of clothing on you.

Stop defending them. Just.. re-focus your energy somewhere else.

Nah, this is what the meat industry tells you when they justify using a cheap gas when they kill animals who have specifically evolved to react with panic attacks on high CO2 levels.
You are probably thinking of CO.

You're thinking of inert gas asphyxiation, which is painless. Death by CO2 asphyxiation (hypercapnia) is actually quite traumatic and painful.

idk why anyone would CHOOSE to be executed by firing squad, that shit would hurt.

Because it's more honorable than hanging like a bitch

we don't want to feed house and medicate people we have no interest in releasing back into society for decades.

a bullet is 20 cents

a rope is reusable

Nitrogen.

Why don't we just exit bag people? Its pretty cheap and the lefties wouldn't freak out like if it were a hanging or firing squad.

>We study this shit so we know what it does, where it does it, and how it does it.
Midazolam and Benzo's all work on the same action, that's why they're the same class of drugs.

You do realise Benzos are notorious for having paradoxical reactions right? When my lung re-collapsed a week or so later after telling my experience the first time, they refused to use midazolam a second time fearing unpredictable results.

Approve bullets, but disapprove bleeding heart libshits. Oh gee whiz they tortured and raped six people to death but they had a little trouble breathing while drifting off into drug-induced sleep.

It really wouldn't. Your blood pressure would collapse and you would be unconscious within seconds, before the pain even registers. And if they fuck up (highly unlikely for 4 people a few feet away to miss your heart) then somebody shoots you in the back of the head

It's not cheap and would only worsen the helium crisis. We need that for non-criminal people who want MRIs before we invent a malleable high temperature superconductor.

Fuck em, this is America.

Public execution by firing squad would cause crime to EVAPORATE.

What were your adverse reactions?
I have no doubt it can have long-term or post-administration effects. But in your case, I doubt it was ineffective as a sedative.

And the point is for this argument is that it is an effective sedative for execution, so the long term adverse effects are negligible, because they'd be dead.

You can get a big ass helium tank here for 20 bucks because the government sets the price or something with it. Also it doesn't have to be helium there are lots of gases to chose from.

We really should get rid of it, or move to firing squad.

"civilization" is actually, an extremely relative term

Still wouldn't waste them on some random death row shithead.
Pentobarbital is perfectly safe and easily mass manufactured without depleting precious resources.