Brit/pol/ EMERGENCY NO LINKS EDITION

Lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4019372/Remain-campaigners-fresh-attempt-defy-people-Europhile-lawyers-bypass-British-courts-launch-bid-IRELAND-block-Brexit.html
twitter.com/michaelgove/status/805898316571623424
youtube.com/watch?v=F6jjl9vhaAM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._signing_policy
independent.co.uk/news/people/eu-referendum-polling-stations-jo-cox-tributes-batley-polls-voters-brexit-a7097961.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for C I V I C

HOW DO I STOP BEING BORING LADS?

>tfw no Jenna gf

afternoon lads

first for witless shitposting
bitches

>Not wearing the comfy nothin' at all shorts that have the gel pads by your nads to keep them snug and in place so they don't bounce about and produce only downie babies

KEK

>no links
You failed.

>literally got told by an SNP official that they don't care about parts of scotland north of dundee or the borders since they aren't major population hubs and are backwaters

FIRST FOR SAINT JO COX (may allah guide her spirit to the afterlife).

WHO /JO COX/ HERE

THINGS WE WANT:
1. A REVERSAL OF THE BREXIT VOTE
2. ST. JO COX MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
3. SEVERAL MEMORIAL BENCHES
4. A STATUE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY
5. TO BE OFFICIALY DECLARED A SAINT BY THE CHURCH
6. FOR MY HUSBAND-ERR I MEAN JO'S HUSBAND TO STOP FUCKING YOUNG INTERNS
7. FOR ALL BIGOTS, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBES, TRANSPHOBES, ABELISTS, WHITE PEOPLE TO DIE
8. ALL PARTIES SHOULD REFUSE TO CONTEST SEATS AT THE NEXT ELECTION SO THEY CAN ALL BE GIVEN TO ME AS A MARK OF RESPECT
9. FOR IT TO BE REMEMBERED FOR ALL TIME THAT THE GUY WHO MURDERED ME DID IT FOR BREXIT AND ALSO I SAVED MY CO WORKERS THAT DAY TOO
10. ALL JO COX GHOST POSTING MUST COME TO AN END. I AM...ERR JO IS AT REST IN PARADISE AND NOT TRAPED IN HELL.

WHEN ALL CRITERIA ARE MET WE MAY FINALLY CALL OURSELVES A TOLERENT AND PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY.

GOD SAVE JO COX! DEATH TO THE RIGHT WING! DEATH TO BREXIT! (and white people too)

>not wearing something over them so you don't look like you're trying to expose yourself

Where can i get ghb in london?

>tfw Indian
>great grandfather fought for his Majesty the King in the Indian Army during WW2 against the Japanese
>great great grandfather served in the Indian Army during WW1 and marched through Baghdad
>get called a poo in loo by bongs
reeeeeeee

>mfw

Should have recorded it

But did he poo in loo?

If you don't want to be called names you'd poo in a toilet, rather than in a supermarket.

CIVIC NATIONALISTS ARE KNOWN ARYAN SPIES.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR POSTS. REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE AND GET THEM SENT TO THE REFINERY.

IT IS YOUR ETHNIC DUTY AS AN ANGLO TO CLEANSE ALBION FROM ARYAN SPIES AND THEIR TWISTED LIES.

kek

I want a 600 foot statue of farage on our southern coast giving the finger to europe. how can we get this to happen lads? will memes be enough? will kek be on our side?

>yfw remain killed this ugly cunt for no reason

Just leave your drink unattended

>600 foot
Bit ambitious tbqh.

ere mate, fuck off, we dont need you taking our jobs and we dont need you posting in our threads.

Is there something wrong with those of us who laugh at this?

some monks in the snow are building one at 597...so we gotta do better than that.

It's been terrible for a while, but brit/pol/ is outstandingly shit today. Well done lads, for ruining this once-great national institution.

Daily reminder, remoaners don't respect democracy: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4019372/Remain-campaigners-fresh-attempt-defy-people-Europhile-lawyers-bypass-British-courts-launch-bid-IRELAND-block-Brexit.html

SAY MY NAME YOU FUCKING RACIST BIGOTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Michael Gove on Twitter:
>True dat

twitter.com/michaelgove/status/805898316571623424

What did he mean by this?

>monks building a 597' statue of Farage

source?

Your name is "a good start"

I can't believe her constituency still voted to leave she literally died for nothing

its not of farage, its of buddha or some shit, but its gonna be yuuuuge

It's a parody of everyone using her murder as a political pawn to guilt and shame people. It's not you who needs to feel bad it's them.

>they sacrificed her for nothing

GSTQ

Gg, we had a good run

Rangers v Hearts starting at 3PM

'Mon the Gers!

>murder one of your own to try to get sympathy and paint leave as violent psychopaths
>set up a fucking memorial to her outside her constituency's polling station
>they still vote leave

Isn't that electioneering though?

youtube.com/watch?v=F6jjl9vhaAM

>Nige considers himself poor for earning 85k

The absolute state of brit/pol/ these days

Time to wrap it up desu senpaitachi

We can sign a Texas ranger, a Shia or a Sioux,
A paki, a blacky, a chinky or a jew,
We can sign a hindu curry, a Ruskie or a Hun,
But we cannae sign a Tim.

RANGERS CANNAE SIGN A CAAAAATHOLIC

excessive amounts of
>tripfags
>animefags
>/r9k/ feelfags
>NatSoctards
>the exiled scotnonce in Russia
>OPs baiting forginers into the thread
>OPs not even bothering to copy paste links

Brit/pol/ is awful

As a conservative, I wonder why liberals are generally funnier than us.

>b-but it's so hard to copy paste the links l-lads
FUCKING GET A GRIP YOU SMELLY CUNTS

this.
Id go for a second referendum if I meant Sup Forums would be good again for a short while.

>1989, Souness signed Mo Johnston, a former Celtic player and openly Catholic. This was Rangers' first signing of an openly Catholic player

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._signing_policy

I'll fix it later lads.

Lads am I still British if I moved to a different country?

>had literally moments before the thread was going to be cropped

>implying anyone actually cares

Neck yourself desu Pißboi

I am fucking bored out of my mind.

>no job
>no gf
>no friends
>bored of videogames
>bored of tv
>no hobbies
>no nothing

Seriously I've just spent the past 2 hours sat in front of my computer just staring blankly. I'll occasionally load up a game, then feel like I can't be bothered and close it.

I only go outside to take the dog out.

Perhaps I could go out for a ride on my motorcycle but even then its cold, wet and I feel bored of it too.

Please send help, I am literally dying of boredom.

Get a job

>just txtd a dealer for the first time

>been five minutes with no answer

>heart is literally pounding

L A D S
A
D
S

Literally why the fuck is weed illegal?

Hahaha

I was actually just listening to that one

independent.co.uk/news/people/eu-referendum-polling-stations-jo-cox-tributes-batley-polls-voters-brexit-a7097961.html

As if that would stop leftists

How the fuck do I get a job?

Seriously does the job centre actually help you get on or is it just GIBS

I feel ashamed to sign on.. don't know if I can tbqhwy

Get a bottle of booze and use your imagination limey cunt

It's not our job to entertain you

I've been applying to a lot of places. The closing dates for a lot of them are in the new year though.

>/politics/

Fuck I hate Brit/pol/, why do I keep coming here to read you faggots crying about your pathetic lives or if Nigella Lawson is too jewish to bang.

>tfw have a job but I'm still dying of boredom
It never ends.

>tfw you had a gf job and a good hobby
>Lost all those things in October

>Job Centre
>Actually helping anyone

Good laughs, lad. It's just a bunch of cunts that want to laugh at the people worse off than they are.

Get more hobbies

Who /patriotic voice of working people/ here

So it is literally just turn up and get GIBSmedats?

Why is this man not prime minister?

>does the job centre help you

No. And after a certain time they start punishing you for it (mandatory training courses that take up an entire working day while not helping you in the slightest).

Honestly mate try unpaid work first. It's shit but it gets you experience.

Here's my history:

>degree in history
>no work experience
>do unpaid internship for 2 months cold calling every optician in the uk
>apply for a job through an agency
>don't get it but they have 1 days work coming up for tesco head office
>fine fuck it it pays okay
>its sorting out filing cabinets
>more work the next day (NYE)
>agree to do it
>because of this they offer me a 3 month contract to help them audit every superstore and extra in the UK
>after those 3 months they keep me on for an extra 15 months in merchandising
>use that time to get as much experience in whatever i can even though i fucking hate the job
>end up getting a job in the city as a test analyst earning £13k more than i was at tesco

Audible jej

>degree in history
>blames the job center for his unemployment

>for free

I'll try it.

Probably helped that you have a degree

>tfw no degree

Local Ukipper just DM'd me in Twitter about rejoining UKIP for 15 or 30 quid. Wew it was only a fiver when I first joined.

Start investigating powerful pedophiles.

Go to uni and get one then.

>didn't read my post at all

I don't blame job centre for anything, i was only signed on for 3 months and that was only when i first got out of university.

My ex, however, was stuck there for well over 6 months. The 6 month mark is when they started forcing her to go to stevenage and do 9 - 5 training courses that didn't teach her fucking anything (they'd spend hours "learning" how to type emails).

They clearly just wanted them to get the fuck off job seekers at that point.

I eventually convinced her to get unpaid work first, like I did (she didn't want to "lower" herself). Lo and behold, after a month of this unpaid work they start giving her a very basic salary, and after 3 months she gets a job elsewhere at an animation studio (she had a degree in animation) because of her experience.

It's all about getting experience. Just sitting around complaining that a well paid job that's perfect for you isn't falling into your lap won't do anything.

>On the dole
>Didn't want to lower herself to unpaid work

It actually did mate. Sorry to hear you don't - not because its actually a bad thing, but because so many people have them now that most companies use them as filters for jobs that really don't need them.

Even the job i'm in now asked for a degree and despite paying well and being in IT in The City I swear to god anyone could do it as long as they're not a fucking retard.

How am I meant to pay bills with unpaid work?

>Stevenage
That's cruel and unusual punishment.

who else /kent/ here?

I kent understand a word you're saying

What happened?

So how the fuck do you make a decent wage with no degree?

Work your way up, quadsman.

gf left and I lost my job straight after

Now I'm in my home town wasting the days away

Prostitution

You don't. Just as you don't with a degree.

Well that's shit

Wipe.

It.

Lads I was the Sperg from earlier who fucked up talking to that girl wat do if I still want her?