China Military official:Two Japan JetFighters did warning shoot to Our Military craft. Apologize!

【北京時事】中国国防省は10日夜、中国空軍機が同日、宮古海峡から西太平洋に向けて定例遠洋訓練を行っている際、日本の航空自衛隊機2機が接近して「妨害弾」を発射したと発表した。

中国機と乗組員の安全を危うくしたとしている。中国側は日本側に対して「重大な懸念」を伝え、抗議したという。

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161210-00000101-jij-pol

Related news(maybe?)
>China denies shooting down Myanmar fighter jet

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/china-denies-shooting-down-myanmar-fighter-jet/articleshow/55847660.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/07/f-18-crashes-near-japan-search-and-rescue-underway.html
chinaworker.info/2016/12/05/13709/
qz.com/851218/wang-qishan-chinas-second-most-powerful-man-warns-of-dissent-and-systematic-corruption-inside-the-communist-party/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/china-orders-officials-stop-believing-ghosts-ghouls-stick-marx/
scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal
chinatopix.com/articles/104766/20161028/xi-jinping-now-officially-communist-god.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10538324/We-should-not-worship-Mao-as-a-god-says-Chinas-president.html
scmp.com/news/china/article/1390533/mao-zedong-was-no-god-says-xi-jinping-delicate-balancing-act
chinatopix.com/articles/107763/20161209/china-president-xi-jinping-academics-china-communist-party.htm
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/china-to-ban-news-websites-from-using-stories-gleaned-from-social-media
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-set-to-ban-all-foreign-media-from-publishing-online-a6883366.html
nytimes.com/2016/02/20/business/media/new-chinese-rules-on-foreign-firms-online-content.html
variety.com/2016/biz/asia/china-controls-foreign-media-activities-1201711580/
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/xi-jinping-tours-chinas-top-state-media-outlets-to-boost-loyalty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_Bridge_Incident
overseas.weibo.com/media/4051241333655729
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flare_(countermeasure)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
businessinsider.com/china-locked-on-japanese-vessel-diaoyu-senkaku-disputed-islands-2013-2
youtube.com/watch?v=86H7BB2mEt0
excite.co.jp/News/world_g/20161210/Postseven_472326.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck kanji, just translate this shit you stupid nip

LAST TIME YOU PROMISED US A TSUNAMI

A FUTURE SO BRIGHT I DONT NEED MY EYES TO SEE IT

Related too?

>Marine Corps F/A-18 jet crashes near Japan, search and rescue under way

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/07/f-18-crashes-near-japan-search-and-rescue-underway.html

ww3 lol

happening?

>indiatimes.com
>in other poo news China also denies killing Jesus and causing the Holocaust

APOLOGIZE

>China asks for an apology from Japan for firing a warning shot at them.
>Very same nation is known for ramming military ships into other nations ships because it spegs out about it's illegally claimed maritime borders.

Nobody should give a shit about what China has to say, as if they'll do anything to Japan because they're all talk and no action as long as the U.S and its allies back up the island nation.

China's bark is far louder than its bite.

Why can't the nips chinks and gooks all get along and fight curry niggers or something more productive?

China official: China made a protest to Japan. China is deeply concerned, worry about this happening,China is victim pls apologize.

Nothing is diffrent what

Be honest lads, is WW3 bound to happen come 2017?

This. Site a real source of piss off.

What is it with all these countries demanding apologies from others.

SAY YOU ARE SORRY RIGHT NOW!

The world in 2017

Wang Qishan,the second most powerful man of China,says "Xi Jinping is God"
China: Xi Jinping becomes “core leader”
chinaworker.info/2016/12/05/13709/

>China's second most powerful man warns of dissent and corruption in the Communist Party
qz.com/851218/wang-qishan-chinas-second-most-powerful-man-warns-of-dissent-and-systematic-corruption-inside-the-communist-party/

China orders officials to stop believing in ghosts and ghouls… and stick to Marx and Lenin
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/china-orders-officials-stop-believing-ghosts-ghouls-stick-marx/

>Call me comrade ... party requires members to resurrect Maoist term to signal equality
Outdated greeting seen by analysts as a distraction and unworkable in today’s world

scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal

>Xi Jinping is Now Officially a Communist 'God'
chinatopix.com/articles/104766/20161028/xi-jinping-now-officially-communist-god.htm

>We should not worship Mao as a god, says China's president
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10538324/We-should-not-worship-Mao-as-a-god-says-Chinas-president.html

>Mao Zedong was no god, says Xi Jinping
scmp.com/news/china/article/1390533/mao-zedong-was-no-god-says-xi-jinping-delicate-balancing-act

>Jinping-chan want to be something historical person!

> 'absolute loyalty'

China:Xi Jinping asks for 'absolute loyalty' from China Universities

>China Universities must Become Communist Party Hubs, President Xi Jinping says:
chinatopix.com/articles/107763/20161209/china-president-xi-jinping-academics-china-communist-party.htm

>China to ban news websites from using stories gleaned from social media
Beijing’s internet regulator says online media cannot report any news taken from social media sites without approval
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/china-to-ban-news-websites-from-using-stories-gleaned-from-social-media

>Independent: China set to ban all foreign media from publishing online
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-set-to-ban-all-foreign-media-from-publishing-online-a6883366.html

>NYT: New Chinese Rules on Foreign Firms’ Online Content
nytimes.com/2016/02/20/business/media/new-chinese-rules-on-foreign-firms-online-content.html

>Variety: China Unveils Tough Controls on Foreign Media Activities
variety.com/2016/biz/asia/china-controls-foreign-media-activities-1201711580/

>Xi Jinping asks for 'absolute loyalty' from Chinese state media
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/xi-jinping-tours-chinas-top-state-media-outlets-to-boost-loyalty

Marco Polo Bridge Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_Bridge_Incident

I'm 18, and i'm already doing weight training to get ready for the marines.
Just fuck my shit up senpai

今晚,国防部新闻发言人杨宇军对外表示
中国空军飞机经宫古海峡空域赴西太平洋进行例行性远海训练
日本自卫队出动1批2架F-15战斗机对中方飞机实施近距离干扰并发射干扰弹
overseas.weibo.com/media/4051241333655729

>Death

I've recently become very interested in finding out what exactly happens to us after death. I no longer fear death during my search.

I'm 20, so I'll probably be conscripted before you if it happens, so good luck to you regardless.

中国軍用機6機 沖縄本島と宮古島の間を通過 12月10日 22時43分

中国の戦闘機を含む軍用機6機が10日、沖縄本島と宮古島の間の上空
を通過しました。領空侵犯はありませんでしたが、この空域では先月に
も、同じ型の6機が通過したのが確認されていて、防衛省が目的を分析
しています。

防衛省によりますと、10日午前、中国軍のSU30戦闘機2機と、H6
爆撃機2機、TU154情報収集機1機、Y8情報収集機1機の合わせ
て6機が、東シナ海から沖縄本島と宮古島の間を抜けて、太平洋の方面
に飛行しました。その後、SU30戦闘機2機はUターンして東シナ海
方面に戻ったということですが、ほかの4機は先島諸島の太平洋側を、
南西方向に飛行していったということです。

自衛隊機がスクランブル=緊急発進して警戒監視にあたり、領空侵犯は
ありませんでした。沖縄本島と宮古島の間の上空では、先月25日にも、
同じ型の軍用機6機が通過したのが確認されていて、防衛省は飛行の目
的について分析しています。

According to Ministry of Defense Japan.
6 Chinese military fly over the area

Su-30 Jet Fighters:2
H-6 Bombers:2
Tu-154 spy plane:1
Y-8 spy plane:1

ENGRISH PREASE!

I thought that guy was long confirmed dead

Given that it is an F-18 though I would say its far more likely that it fell out of the sky because it's old as fuck, like every other F-18 that fell out of the sky.

I laughed at this and was automatically charged 5 dollars on my credit card thanks to the new anti-racisim bill passed through.

Such a glorious future we live.

>there was no airspace infringement

shamefur dispray

In before 五毛黨

The report said the jet was hit by a Chinese missile when it flew over Chinese territory during its airborne raid of armed ethnic forces.

If it was over Chinese airspace then it deserved to be shot down.

Praise be to Xi Jinping.

Fuck their shit up, Japan.

you are why democracy doesn't work

Why do you see China's totalitarianism a bad thing? They are shifting to Communism again and it will slow them down and fuck their new middle class, corruption will exponentially grow and without warning they will be scrapping the manufacturing hardware to other Asian countries for money. The more they fight for those stupid islands trying to annex the world most used route for commerce, and block free speech; the more they are going back to a peasant nation.

JAPAN, APOLOGIZE FOR NOT KILLING CHINESE!

I'm trying to put chink eyes but still I can't read that shit, please translate

I read again "Warning shoot" was not correct.
China Military official criticize what F-15J fired "Flare" not warning shoot like gun or missile.

Flare (countermeasure)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flare_(countermeasure)

Uh, yeah.. I'll take the burger i guess

Is it any more serious than any of 1000 arguments that China and Nippon had in the past year?

>Trump gets elected and Japan starts WWIII
LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS! BEST TIMELINE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

If China military official said right.
I wonder what Did the Chinese fighter lock-on against F-15J?

and this is why F-15J launched "Flare"

just because my chocolate is brown too doesn't mean you are allowed to touch it

China 'Locked On' A Japanese Vessel
businessinsider.com/china-locked-on-japanese-vessel-diaoyu-senkaku-disputed-islands-2013-2

Chinese fire-control radar locks onto Japanese warship
youtube.com/watch?v=86H7BB2mEt0

sorry desu

maybe related?

習近平氏 軍に禁酒令を敷くも空軍幹部102人が違反で処分
excite.co.jp/News/world_g/20161210/Postseven_472326.html

Xi Jinping purged 102 high-ranked Chinese Air Force officers because of prohibition

Hainan Island Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.