I got stationed here. Its cold...like real cold. The sun dosent start coming up until 8am

I got stationed here. Its cold...like real cold. The sun dosent start coming up until 8am.
But, everyone is so nice. Everyone is white for the most part and if theyre black they talk so well and articulate. There is a huge feeling of community

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/north-dakota/
broadbandnow.com/North-Dakota
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also just moved north myself. It's like stepping in a time machine.

>nice
>north dakota

Pick one

Wisbro here..

Glad to have another white in the Midwest. Stay warm and enjoy!

>inb4 there's fuck all to do there

Muh hunting, muh fishing, muh mountains, muh gun culture, muh pure German ancestry, muh freshwater lakes.

Sounds cozy. Is there any jobs there to apply for though?

Oh so your in here Minot? I'm from Southern California and living with relatives, been doing that for a little more then a year now, I work at a loaf n jug in town. Yea it's pretty cool up here, nice country side and lots of people with blue eyes. Lots of pretty girls too although I'm a skinny manlet. There are some assholes for sure but I like it more than California.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to not soduku

I hear people get dui's just to get kicked out because that place is miserable

Kek I walk to work right now and back and it's like -11 but muh Norwegian/German/Finnish/Russian ancestory. Getting used to the sun setting early did fuck with me the first year though.

Younger girls from the small towns are bitches. Lots of niggers in the oil fields (or what's left of them).

Minot (where you are) has nukes. If you want to fish when it gets warmer go to the Tailraces close to the garrison dam otherwise there's not much to do in the winter besides hunkering down with a bottle of whiskey and waiting for spring

lol yeah if theyre security forces

Welcome to White Dakota, small native problem; but nothing that can't be taken care of.

Get into hunting, fishing, horseback riding.

Some cuties at the universities.

Possibility of finding a non-fucked up white girl to marry here.

The prairie is where the revolution begins.

Enjoy your stay.

honestly when i went to the BX last night i got a bottle just to help with the cold.

I plan on making this a norm
I cant wait to start fishing and archery

Oil fields desu, lots of Swedish immigrant descendants. muh lutherans.

It was -20F there last night! How does your dick not freeze off?

We are white, the cooler at my work which is 33 about feels warm.

How are ND gun laws?

Just ordered a .308 lower in commiefornia. Have to wait 10 days, and go in 3 different times. Each about a 3 hour wait.

I hate this fucking state.

i feel like you can have a gun in a day care here

idk but for military we just have to check it in with secfo

Whats your afsc senpai

Reported for not politics or current events.

You made this post last night you stinking faggot.

pretty good desu, not arizona, but not bad.

Honestly there aren't many people, if you are in the country do whatever the fuck you want. The one deputy on duty in the county has his hands full, if you just keep to yourself, you won't be bothered.

nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/north-dakota/

You bundle up, get a remote car start, learn about snow tires, car winterization, and how to drive.

Home and offices are better insulated.

Learn to use your furnace, and plant windbreaks.

It's not that bad senpai, keeps the niggers out.

What's the internet like there?

My girlfriend and I are into outdoor stuff and we love cooking and spending time together indoors so we'd probably love being all bundled up.

pretty comfy

broadbandnow.com/North-Dakota

I lived in grand forks for three years and I never want to go back. The cold and boredom is what got me.

I have family all over Bismarck, Jamestown, and Grand Forks.

Visiting them is like being Marty McFly in a Delorean. Literally going back in time.

>north Dakota
>mountains

>pure German ancestry is an activity/hobby

Americans everyone

North Dakota is a beautiful state. I recommend you to live there. North Dakota has low degeneracy, based gun laws, lower cost of living, low taxes.

>but it's boring and there's nothing to do XDDD

If you think like that then you're a guy that fell for the "big cities are trendy xdd" meme. Big cities are full of degeneracy, liberals, narcissism. There's plenty to do in North Dakota and other states like it. You can go out doors with friends, shoot guns, rafting, hunting, camping, how about RAISING A FAMILY?

North Dakota, Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, Idaho, and the few others, is real America.

>ywn own 500 acres of forest in the land of the free

why even live