Spain recieves 400 new syrian doctors and engineers

Over 400 young African males have forced their way into into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta. Border enforcement was mostly idle when the illegal immigrants stormed the fence, celebrated and praised Allah for granting them "their" new Spain. Because Ceuta is located on the African continent, entry is cheap and easy. Immigrants exploit the so-called refugee crisis by filing fraudulent "asylum" claims by implying that they are children or Syrians. If that doesn't work out, they will simply move on to another country that is more gullible.

They were given food, supplies and health care treatment by the Spanish government and Red Cross. International "Human Rights" organizations criticized border patrol agents of protecting the border and sending some of the migrants back. According to Amnesty International, the Border Fence is racist and violates human rights. The men should have been granted entry without resistance.

2 police officers were injured by the onslaught of the young men.

Most Africans will not stay in Spain as the welfare benefits for newly arrived Illegal Immigrants, wrongfully called "refugees" by the mainstream media, are much lower than in Germany or Sweden, who pays generous amounts of money t foreigners, provides free housing, education, sports and language courses.

They will likely make their way through Europe to reach the promised land of Germany that is actively advertised to African men by Angela Merkel to solve the "demographic crisis" of German women not getting enough children.

One of the 12 year old heart surgeons from Syria stated:

"Ooga booga where da wite wimen and welfare at?"*

News reports state it translates to "I cannot wait to help this country and assimilate and join their culture."

youtube.com/watch?v=x3LRNrnYStc

Bump, Come on goys celebrate your new citizens. You don't want to be racists now do you?

good, ship them to germany and sweden then

SEND THEM TO GERMANY! THE ARYAN LAND MUST BE ENRICHED AT ALL COSTS!

This makes me so sad. How we ever gonna deal with this shit?

>heart surgeons and aeronautical engineers
loled
yeah we just wont spread our asscheeks and give them 5-star hotel treatment like our neighboors in Germany

Pahaha fuckin Spanishkeks and their siestas. First Gibraltar and now Ceuta

Well, they can stay in Ceuta. They won't get any further. They aren't allowed to travel within the EU. They have to stay in the country where they first set foot in the EU. In short: They're Spain's problem now.

With the Catholic Kings this couldn't happen.

Those are engineers testing the integrity of those tables

¡España si!

.... some more consideration yields these simple truths:
- they can apply for asylum, but if they just came because they felt like it, ayslum will be denied
- in that case they will be easy to deport because you just chuck them back over the fence
- in that case they will be forbidden re-entry
- if they don't apply for asylum, they will be deported directly because they entered illegally

look at those poor women and children :(

no, but seriously, these monkeys should be shot on sight

I hear Austria is looking for a couple million as well.

accoding to paper

in reality
- they apply as child refugees, asylum granted without question
- not so smart ones apply as fleeing poverty and war , asylum granted without question
- its racist not to believe them
- they stay
- they commit crimes because niggers
- after long process 10% of the criminals ought to be deported, rest can stay
- of those only 10% will actually be deported, rest just stay
- the ones who are deported will just come again and will be accepted either in Germany or another country controlled by Jews
- some CTR shills comes to Sup Forums and cite fake "deportation" numbers and "regulations" that are evidently pretty much never actually enforced to deny the deliberate destruction by Jews of Germany

Ah yes, very good! We need more qualified personnel..

Just the other night a group of Fachkräfte at the main trainstation in my city tried to ask me for directions to the theatre. (I think thats what they were saying. They used the words kuffar and allah a lot)

My arabic isnt up to spec, though, so through no fault of their own there was a misunderstanding and they started chasing me. One of them finally threw me to the ground and ripped my pants off while the others stuffed a sock into my mouth and held me down.
What happened afterwards is a bit blurry, but I'm sure those gentlemen found their way to the theatre. But I seem to have suffered an accident. Posting from the hospital right now.

My girlfriend said she found a new love: a heart surgeon from Aleppo! I am so happy for her, even though I will be having some painful anal surgery tomorrow, at least she found happiness!

Butifel beebol

REEEEEEEEEE
NONONO

WHYYYYYY

AMERICA HELP PLS

Cede Ceuta to Morocco

Yup, and then remove the ethnic Spaniards and let this city become a craphole.

They have to be here for 40 days until Morocco takes them back. Convenio hispano-Marroquí 1992. We are forced to feed them until then