How do we fix Africa?

How do we fix Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybgQJlYRrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just don't help it in any way.

Niggers will die out because they have no idea how to survive without outside assistance anymore.

replace it's population

chemical sterilization

firebombings

cut off all foreign aid

thats just the start.

Africa is going to be better than Europe for sure in the next 30 to 50 years. The economic growth of Africa has to be compared to the more and more dire situation of Europe; in addition the demographic decline of Europe is severe when the population in Africa keeps growing fast.

Chinks will interbreed with them and create blasians, which have an average of 95 IQ.

That's how.

God I fucking hate canadians

Not gonna work. People will always try to trade guns for african resources, making dictators out of primitive tribesmen.

stop aid
stop the charity
stop the vaccines
stop wasting antibiotics
stop throwing money away on that fucking continent
let them die off so their population becomes manageable
let them live on their own, since every fucking leftist pretends that Africa would have no problems were it not for nefarious European imperialists, let's give them their wish

Just fuck off from Africa and let the Chinese colonization work.

White genes have never helped Africa, chink genes are strong enough.

You need to let like 50% of the population starve.
It is a horrible thing, but there is no other way at this point.
You could invent some deadly new virus too, but that seems too dangerous.

They wont die out but we will solve the overpopulation of the continent by stop sending them any aid. Sending them food only makes the problem worse because they cant support so many people on their own in the first place.

Get rid of africans

It's not their fault, user. We must save them.

>You could invent some deadly new virus too, but that seems too dangerous.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what ebola was, a US sponsored artificially produced virus deployed in Africa.

we can best help them by not helping them at all

it's a give a man a fish vs. teach a man to fish situation

The kraut is way too many nogs having 17 kids cause of global handouts. Let them take care of themselves. let those that die die stop intervening.

>invent new virus
Yea, that worked great with Aids.

cull 'em all and turn it into ancap wonderland

>How do we fix Africa?
We become Africa

What did he lift to the temple and eat

I have no idea what's in his hand

Land on the eastern shore with an army never before seen on the earth and commit the biggest genocide ever witnessed in human history.
Just March a crossed the land in a 10 year fight killing every human they see.

Then build condos

fix? that shit broken beyond repair

>literally being dumber than Africans

It's brains you dummy.

HIV
Ebola

We're working on it.

Stop sending them food and medicine.

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Carpet bomb

>brain
its a heart the dindu holding

More lions and hippos, I want entertainment with my genocide thanks.

Eradicate the native population with a pathogen that only target specific gene traits

We eliminate the africans.

>How do we fix Africa?

Extermination followed by colonization.

>Non-meme answers
Debt relief or cancellation
End these retarded mission works that only indoctrinate them and cause further violent divides
Promote education.

The absolutely difficult part is dealing with the government corruption. I mean yea the rest of the world can be corrupt but they don't straight up rob people in front of their faces and kill their families for $20.

I don't know how we can fix that. Interventionism doesn't work in the long run, and peace keeping and UN investigations don't seem to be that helpful considering they cover it up or threaten investigators.

So leave them alone and let them struggle to a point of realizing that their culture needs to change.

Or seize their governments by force and slowly proceed towards democracy once education becomes a staple of their culture. But considering that it's interventionist, expensive, and bloody, it's only a fantasy.

fix? LoL

Its called bioengineered plague. That would fix it.

We should give their stolen lands back and their resources.

We should also let them into Europe.

Africa's "growth" is irrelevant with their political instability
Their demographic explosion is unsustainable since their food production doesn't grow as quickly, several countries are headed to disaster.

Kill it with fire

low orbit ion cannons.

set up a kfc in the middle of the Sahara "this week free drinks" and wait.

they're like the scandicucks of North America

BBC isn't a commodity Trudeau.

I belive that all the Canadian shitposters are streetshitters and chinks.

>since every fucking leftist pretends that Africa would have no problems were it not for nefarious European imperialists, let's give them their wish

Nah man, that'll never work. If Africa is fucked up 2000 years from now, it'll still be blamed on a "legacy of imperialism." Haven't you ever talked with a leftist?

Airdrop millions of guns with only 30 bullet each let nature take it course

Short answer:
Nukes.

Long answer:
Big nukes.

Two words:
1) Na
2)Palm

>Or seize their governments by force and slowly proceed towards democracy once education becomes a staple of their culture

Cuz that went so well in every Middle Eastern shithole we attempted to nation-build

Owls, kettles.

Colonize it and put the population on reserves with absolutley no gibs, but provided a simple plot of land and tools that (if they are smart) they can feed themselves easily even with a population density of 1250 people/km2. Use WMD if you have to in order to reduce the population.

Only colonize the parts you can control with rapid pace. Offer the land for free to plantation companies, mining companies (so long as they pay tax), indivudual entrepreneurs etc...

Both the reserves and native populations are absolutley outlawed gibs.

This is only suitable for colonization of the juicy parts though. The copper belt, oil rich Angola, sweet plantation soil of the Ivory Coast, South Africa if your up for an invasion and the potentioal mineral hotspots of Gabon and Madagascar.

The rest should be cut off from gibs ASAP, and every last superpower should sign a treaty agreeing to such. Even if we have to use our big stick. Its important to prevent a future population boom.

Never mind, I'm retarded, it is a heart. I guess the "temple" he mentioned is the building kind of temple and not the anatomical kind of temple.

Seize by force and stay.

Not: Okay we killed the baddy, our job here is done, you guys do everything else.

Don't take half measures.

Hit it with napalm and cluster bombs.

Breed super predator Lions in a lab and genetically modify them to be super aggressive and intelligent and then let them loose to breed and live in Africa.

And they'll be migrating to the European heartlands when they collapse user.

Continent wide apartheid, UN labor camps et cetera, then at least foreign aid for them would be somewhat justified besides muh morals.

Recolonize it

White people go to distant lands and build shit
Africans move to distant lands and wreck shit
Asian peoples stay at home and build shit before wrecking it

Stop all forms of aid and sterilize them

Dont even bother leafbro. Unlike Eastern Europeans, Asians or hell even South Americans and MENA, these people do not have the neuological plasticity and IQs to improve their condition. Even the Minnesota transracial adoption study proved that Africans can only be improved to a lowly iq of 89. Without genetic modification to such a large and backward population with mud roads and cattle transport (ubdoubtedly expensive as hell) its not at all worth anyones time unless you happen to be a trillionare.

Just look at my post for a cheap and easy solution. Cleanse and colonize. Its the only way you will ever make your money back.

Send the blacks back with all their guns and see if they can make something in the absence of racism

Not on trumps watch they will.

Fix? Its not broken its just full of niggers.

introduce anime to the population, making it so that more and more of the natives give up their carnal desires in favor of 2D

as a direct result, the birthrate will suffer a substantial drop and all the remaining niggers will finally have enough food for everyone as opposed to making toddlers starve

Genetically targeting bioweapons.

>blazians

Plz no. I want a white Africa like Taylor Swift imagined instead.

This. I am curious what China has in store for the dark continent

overrated

We let China do to Africa what it did to China.

We need a Thomas Sankara.

I like the way you're thinking. We have a few problems though.
1. How do we contain a massive plaque and stop it from spreading to better places?
2. Napalm and nukes are too expensive to effectively employ. Also we would have to deal with the environmental repercussions.

My thoughts are that we should build a bunch of factories and employ the locals. We pay them some with some shitty food, and if they refuse we shoot them. Once the factories start turning a profit we create a lovely little aristocratic society on the coast called Sup Forumsland.

>a white Africa like Taylor Swift imagined instead.

Please tell me more did she actually speak about this ?

>smacks lips

Those are two very handsome boys. What are they?

Dump fluoride in their water. Let them die out.

The leaf is right for once. Recolonizing them is the only way, but most people will never agree to it. It was literally bashed into our heads at school that colonialism was the ultimate evil.

>It was literally bashed into our heads at school
And who runs the education system

>Recolonizing them

Why go through that headache again? You realize we would only go full circle and niggers would get something like affirmative action but world wide and much worse.

There are two choices.

A) We kill every single one of them and sanitize Africa. Then repopulate.
B) We ignore the entire continent and close it off from the rest of the world. Give them a couple of generations before they wipe themselves out. No more foreign aid or intervention.

My world history teacher in highschool who taught us that shit was a -berg.

That's probably why he was so persistent in bashing things into your head.

That's like asking how do we fix this car when you have a scrap pile of stuff that isn't even car parts. You can't fix what never was.

about 50 tsar bombs

>implying they need the help

They are already making their own helicopters. Soon they will be conquering Mars like the KANGZ N QUEENZ of ancient times.

youtu.be/ybgQJlYRrZs

The SJW that SJWs hate.

Fpbp

It can't be fixed. We just need to build a wall around that continent.

only one way to do it user