Is plastic surgery redpilled?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5RRmcBAkA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is x redpilled?
Have you ever read the sticky about faggot threads like these?

No and neither do the fucking mods

are you the police?

watchout we have a lawfaggot overhere

I wish our women had more plastics like Korean.
most Japs are so dumb they believe plastic surgery is dishonor thing or some shit

It's the desperate attemts of old women to reclaim their youth

SAVED
A
V
E
D

this, mods a shit

Cosmetic surgery is the most bluepill thing you can do to your body, people even get addicted to it and end up worse than when they started, kek.

>For society
No.
>For an individual
Yes, if done properly.

If it can help you find a better mate and spread your genes rather than not, of course.

However women are cucking their husbands whoever by proxy when they fuck them and birth them children, since they are inferior to what was advertised

Any tool women use to fix their appearance is a massive blue-pilled scam to trick men.
They don't change their genetics.
You still fuck an ugly woman.
Your kids will still be ugly.
Heavy make-up is, on principle, the same as plastic surgery (except it's not permanent).
Don't fall for the fucking cosmetics and artificial jew.

The problem with plastic surgery is that your kids will keep the genetics, not the surgery

Objectively speaking, what is more redpilled?

>No surgery
Not get laid, and not spread your genes
>Surgery
Get laid and spread your genes

Yes if you take it overboard or pay a shitty surgeon you are a moron, but if the outcome is positive it's not blue pilled at all

It seems you don't care much about the state of the board. Might as well contribute to it eh?

Typical.

Is that guy asian or white?

He looks like a chink but his skin is white.

I agree that it's a sign of the blue pill that society allows this shit, but if you are irredeemably ugly it's in your genetic best interest to get plastic surgery.

If you are an ugly fucker and can't get laid, and there is a surgery available that would make you attractive, you are a cuck for not taking that route and spreading your genes.

Should it be allowed? No. Should you take advantage of it if you really need it and it is allowed? Yes.

>Have kids
>Look like abominations

>>Have kids
>>Look like abominations
Then you sue your ex-wife

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

>Not get laid, and not spread your genes
If you can't get laid because you are hideously ugly, then your genes are pretty shit anyways and while it may be nice for you to spread personally, it does not benefit society as a whole.

did you watch the video? Most of the surgeries staraight gave these people hope for love and future. How is that bluepilled? Far from it.

Nah, I started some good threads but they got 3 replies. Blame the demand not the content.

No, you are only lying to yourself. Just those nutcases that cut their dicks off and claim they have a pussy now.

I like the one on the left better.

That's exactly what I said you fucking moron.

No because you can't change your genetics. Thier spawn will be ugly.

Gene editing when that gets underway will be redpilled.

This

>is lying redpilled

If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.

Based af

>flag
Yep checks out continue on leaf