"Tranny Cop Poster Child" Turns out to be mentally ill pervert

Fuck these nasty faggots!
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/dcs-transgender-cop-poster-child-turns-out-to-be-a-pervert/
A transgender police officer in Washington, D.C., who has repeatedly been praised as a community role model has also quietly been reprimanded for improper sexually-tinged antics with underage police interns.

In a story published Thursday night, NBC4 News profiled Jessica Hawkins as a police officer who “helps build trust in [the] D.C. community” due to his work on an LGBT outreach unit. Hawkins, who previously went by Billy, is biologically male but identifies as a woman, and publicly transitioned two years ago.

NBC4’s story is just the latest positive one about Hawkins, who has also been profiled by NPR, Metro Weekly and other outlets.

But a new report by local D.C. station Fox 5 shows another, more disturbing side of Hawkins that hasn’t appeared in profiles. According to the report, Hawkins has repeatedly landed in hot water because of his conduct around interns for D.C.’s police department.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, it's almost like a man who dresses 24/7 like a woman and mutilates his own body is not a sane person.

Remember goyium, anybody can be anything and you must forgive your enemies and love those who destroy your society!

>trannies are perverts
And fire is hot.

TRANSPHOIC AR NOT BEEBPLE! DELTE DIS!

>Tranny cop fondles 14-18 year olds
Surprised this is even a story. Why would we care about teenagers expressing their sexual agency?

Holy duck that's hilarious. When I found out D.C. metro had a Gay Unit and a tranny Sgt I pulled my application. Fuck working in that funky ass city.

Just here for the frog. Have a semi-rare pepe for trade.

>you would be charged with hate crime and possibly imprisoned for calling this mutant a man.
>You would be praised for calling it a woman.

Fuck this "society".

>Trans cop attempting to arrest perp

>"DON'T TOUCH ME FREAK!"

>AUTISTIC MAG DUMP

Yeah brah my best friend growing up is a cop. He killed a guy in month 3 who was with 2 other hondurans who robbed an entire bar and got into a car chase. Guy turned around to shoot him and he blew his face off. He was mad they came and put this garbage in a medivac chopper to pretend to try to save his life - he had no head left.

Things were going good, he was a K9 cop and fucking up druggies for a while. One day he gets a call this dude trying to commit suicide by cop and waving a gun around. They rush the guy and whoop his ass with the muzzle of their AR15s instead of killing him. He was charged with "official oppression" had to move because he was getting death threats. The new police chief didn't back him or the other officers charged. Even though if he would have shot and killed the guy nothing would have happened.

2 years later he was found not-guilty because he was wearing his own personal goPro which showed he the guy was waving a gun at him in the middle of the street and all they did was save him from himself.
2 years of being targeted by all the assholes in the city for being a "dirty cop" and he could have just killed this retard and been fine.

tldr; being a cop sucks shit

>that jawline
every fucking time

DONT

youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs

Are you using autistic as an insult user? You were my twenty autistic sons heros!

>extreme, repeated misconduct
>can't be fired because LGBT
what a world we live in

what is this

>be perv
>boss threatens to fire you
>I'm LGBT now lmao can't fire
>keep being a perv

smart man

Anyone who is so obsessed with sex and gender to make it a visible aspect of their life is an obvious perv.

Most people keep their thoughts to themselves. Trans people just think about their dick all day

"street" justice

He's still alive, wtf

This is what really bothers me. Anyone else would be suspended and dismissed in days if not hours of this getting out. But this LGBT freak gets to remain in the very position that facilitated the misconduct to happen, gets full salary, and will probably come out the other end with nothing more than a formal warning. I really fucking hope I'm proved wrong and that freak is fired and shamed for what he did, but in the C U R R E N T Y E A R it's very likely that it won't happen.

The majority of pedos are white people, pretty gross

Praise kek

All cops get paid while committing crimes

In the mulim world, baza batchi is is a thing and it is well known and accepted.

You have failed.

>person is mentally ill
>they're allowed to continue being a police officer without any kind of psychological evaluation
>they're promoted because their mental illness looks good to the media
>oh no the mentally ill person did illegal shit
>oh no the mentally ill person did unethical shit
>better put them on paid leave and then do nothing
DC is a joke

There is a lot of pedos all around the world, but white people are still the leaders in that area

>NBC4 News profiled Jessica Hawkins as a police officer
>due to his work
>because of his conduct

I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED BY MISGENDERING SHITLORDS

TRIGGERED

This is the ultimate way to praise kek.

Does he have a fucking boner