"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html?m=1

I'm interested in what Sup Forums has to say about the possible validity of this anonymous letter. Granted an anonymous note could be anything, but this one gives credence to a pet theory (that I have held for about a decade) in which the music industry was in collusion with the private prison industry to supply convicts through the promotion and gramorization of nigger culture by using weaponized gangster rap. A whole fucking generation wasted, irreparable damage done to both black and white culture, all just to line some select stockholders pockets. Anyone have some helpful citations on the subject so that we can start to draw some concrete connections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whitey keep the niggas down fo sho

Even if it's true it's ultimately niggers' fault that they nigged out.

Yes, but I would like to follow the money so that we can name names. Wouldn't you like to know who got rich off of making your life shittyer?

No, they do it to themselves, but now it's cool to be a nigger apparently so how can we make it not cool again.

Nigger music destroyed the 90s generation. Niggers destroy civilization.

the truth is obvious OP

Jews aren't white.

Jews are white when it is convenient for them to be.

>>Jews claim to be white when it is convenient for them to be.

By doing what making music? Again it's the fucking niggers fault for the damage they do.

while i understand your sentiment, i really don't think it's fair to hold niggers 100% accountable for their behaviour. they simply cannot have the same agency as a white person. you brought them to america, and therefore you are responsible for them. if you want to see niggers behaving properly, you should visit any canadian city. our cites are the safest place in the country and in fact, 'urban youfs' will clamour to shine your dress shoes when you step on to the subway late at night.

Holy shit!

this picture made my dick tingle

its no question that it happened.
hiphop did a 180 from "what have you done for you l;lately" to "smoke crack rap and kill cops nigger" Immortal Technique said he saw that
memo being passed around the industry

most real hiphop is redpilled as fuck. Even lil wayne campaigned for trump. Somewhere along the way, we lost eminem though

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

Was it the jews again? Were they the prison company owners?

Jews are the white mans black man.

>Jews are the white mans black man.
that doesn't make any sense.
Black people > Kikes
forever and always.

Black people are the best brothers, but they're manipulated easily.
Jews are the jew of every race.
Like ISIS in iraq, they manipulate retards to wage jihad against sovereign nation.
Black people and white people have a stronger bond in america than the jews accounted for though

Why isn't this used instead of waterboarding?

I've always heard that middle class white kids are the primary (paying) consumers of rap. So I'm not sure that's correct. (Or their plan went wrong.)

>you brought them here
What's this you shit? (((They))) are dead and in the ground. We should have just picked our own damn cotton.

This. Leave it to a Brit to tell Americans how things are in America.

That is like trying to blame murder mystery writers for the reason why people are in jail for murder.