Why doesn't he attend his intelligence briefings?

Why doesn't he attend his intelligence briefings?

because they were feeding him bullshit

He has another source; probably DoD

Because Drumpf has no intelligence

If you were president of the universe and you could do anything you wanted, would you attend boring ass briefings?

he isnt president yet

Savage.

he's to intelligent

Pence attends them. Trump his literally no desire to be bothered with the bitch work of the office. He just wanted the title.

He offered the VP job to Kasich, but Kasich told him to fuck off and die.

>He offered the VP job to Kasich

For real? He is better off with Pence then.

They can't explain everything to him in simple enough terms for him to understand due to time constraints.

Why would someone as intelligent as Trump aka God King Emperor of the universe need to attend intelligence briefings?

Because thats where they would try to kill him

Trump is too intelligent to need any more intelligence, and who cares about briefs, Donald is a boxer man i'm sure.

This

And the first sentence of this.

Trump is wary of betrayal/misinformation, so Pence goes to the briefings and relays them to Trump so he can check the information against what he already knows.

>tfw this really conked my noggin about what a bad guy trump is and why i should #fuckmyself

because it's heavily politicized

Cause he attends russian intelligence briefings instead.

Because he's already intelligent enough.

This. Obama was preoccupied with utter bullshit 90% of the time and it cost him his legacy among general nignoggery. Also he is delegating executive BS like that to Pence

He just wants to focus on MAGA

You just aim with the army and shoot. Whats so hard about that?

Cause assailed like Harry Reid think it's wise to feed a president fake information for the sake of politics.

These corrupt motherfuckers will play games with our lives.

Pence goes to 6 a week. Pence is his right-hand man. They think Trump is locked in here with them , but they are locked in with him

He attended a couple of CIA breifings, but then he realized that the breifings he was getting from the KGB and DOD were better, so he stopped going to the CIA breifings.

Out you go, nigger.

too busy playing 14-D Mahjong

"We will have so much winning if I get elected
that you may get bored with the winning.
Believe me, I agree, you'll never get bored with winning.
We never get bored.
We are going to turn this country around.
We are going to start winning big on trade..."

Because he has adult ADD and Mike Pence goes in his place. Pence is in charge of domestic and foreign policy and Trump is in charging of "making America great again", which consists of talking shit on Twitter and still campaigning even though he already won. They should just get him a coloring book and a helmet desu.

>we need to give weapons to terrorists in Syria
>we need to establish a no fly zone in Syria
>we need to prepare for regime change in Iran
>we need to give weapons to Ukraine
>...

He doesn't need to hear their lies

He talks to Alex Jones who gives him real info based on what his intelligence sources are saying.

egypt is kangz but also correct about this.

CIA trying to do this and Trump trying to MAGA