Why people romanticize Vikings?

Why people romanticize Vikings?

They were basically niggers of Europe. Their name is literally raider and all they did was stealing from more civilized people and and destroying what they couldn't take.

How are they different from Mongols or Berbers? They were scum of Earth and now their child nations are prime exporters of cuckoldry to the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=zO6J8rAApek
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc&ab_channel=Razor06
familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=yresults
emersonkent.com/maps_by_year_from_0501.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're white.

Only retarded nordcucks and americuts praise them

We are romanticising them these days because of the memes that preceded them for oh a few hundred years

Yea they raided but to say all they were are raiders is not true.

They were actually smart tho compared to sandniggers. They just needed to survive, they were ordinary fishermen, huntsmen and blacksmithers. When you live in a frozen shithole for your entire life you gotta go out there and find something else to support your family

this tbqhwyf

Because they instilled fear in the fucking Christians and lived a life with no fear of death

ROOOARRRGHHH!!!!!
KEKS!!!
GIVE ME YOUR BITCHES, GIVE ME YOUR WINE, FUCKING HIPSTER-FAGGOTS

Kinda like why do the Polish think they are white ?

>They were basically niggers of Europe.
Says a country that was basically founded by Vikings.
So listen up, the nigger polak knows what he's talking about.

Why does his helmet have horns?

So the Vikings settled in Normandy, then later invaded England and BTFO the Saxons. The UK is viking run.

>500 AD
>so cold
>white aryan qts everywhere
>go raiding with your bros
>rape and pillage
>bring back gold and shit
>aryan qts admire your wealth and tales of battle
>have dozens of aryan children
>set out with sons and followers
>conquer potato-nigger clay
>become Jarl

I want to be a Viking desu.

Kek

Vikings tried to take ground in North America but got wrecked by the natives

Pretty embarassing desu

They were strong free men, intelligent inventors and brave adventurers. They managed to live in even the most hostile of environments. Basically the Vikings were white people in a nutshell.

Probably because of the varangian guard

Said Jamal while munching on fried chicken and holding welfare

We will hit the seas soon and come see ya about it.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ!!

Sounds just like a nigger to me.

t. cherrypicker

This tbqh

>he doesnt watch Vargs videos.

You tellin me we wuz vikangz?
Poland confirmed for kangz, finally.

>literally who

I come from a long line of Vikings they are the orignal Alpha

for the same reason some people romanticize gypsies as some mysterious fortune tellers

for the same reason people romanticize knights as chivalrous defenders of the land

for the same reason people romanticize blacks now as deeply cultured and exotic

people are DUMB as fuck

What were the negative sides?

Daily reminder that not even Icelanders are majority Viking genetically.

Vikings founded Normandy and Russia.
Had major influence on Britain, Scotland and Ireland, even founding almost every big Irish city.
Revolutionized sailing, settling Iceland, Greenland and discovering America.

Also Iceland is the oldest continuing democracy in Europe and the English word for law comes from the vikings.

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of vikings is unwashed barbarians, but this is the opposite of reality, John of Wallingford's accounts of how they took baths more often as well as cared more for their appearance than Brits to easily attract noblewomen is not news to anyone reading about viking society. Films usually depict them wearing brown dirty clothes with unwashed disheveled hair, but the most commonly found archaeological items are combs and brightly colored robes and tunics.

Ay hol up where the anglo wimen at?!

They were original european niggers
Just unlike african niggers Vikings were european, white, much more organized and cooler.
Their traditions were interesting just like their mythology gods.
Still saying they were "honorable great Civilization" (like some pagan faggot like Varg likes to say) its just fucking absurd.
They were barbarians.

>muh heritage
>down the drain because I am a race-mixing American

No you got some things wrong.
a) Vikings built their own means of transportation
b) Vikings were able to provide for themselves and their families
c) Vikings took what they needed by force and weren't dependent on handouts
d) Gypsies never were romanticized and always were hated by everybody
e) lol @ deeply cultured black people

Well that's wrong. Scandinavians were roughly 20% R1a, 40% R1b and 40% I1 during the Proto-Germanic Nordic Bronze.

>Vikings founded Normandy and Russia.
Varangians weren't Vikings, they were of Finnic stock like Rurik.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

I'm not denying that he could've been a Finnish Swede but as long as you and Estonia call Sweden and Swedes by a variation of Rus he certainly wasn't from a Finnish society.

I1 is the only true Nordic haplogroup. R1a and R1b come from Indo-European invaders.

Haplogroups are nonsense anyway, I1 first appeared in Hungary among G and I2

>intelligent inventors
?

>finngolian are also stealing russian historical figureheads
Reeeeeeee

If i sit on it, will i die?

thats rich comming from a filthy slav

You're that We wuz vikings and shit finnish poster aren't you, literally in every viking related thread.

It would be extremely horny

This guy was a huge meme here a short time ago.
But I knew him before too, his comment section did a good part in redpilling me about the jew.
His channel is called Thulean Perspective

Because they were bloodthirsty savages but unlike others they were cucks, so it's easier to empathize with them.

faggot detected.
Barbarism is the best state for living.

He was born in an area that, at the time of his birth, was mainly populated by Finnic people. He probably spoke Norse as his second language as that was the lingua franca of Baltic seafarers at the time.
>you and Estonia call Sweden and Swedes by a variation of Rus he certainly wasn't from a Finnish society
How so? His name stems from the region he was from, but that's it. It by no means denotes that said region wasn't primarily Finnic.

how come finns always act like niggers and try to steal others history?
It's almost like they are insecure and overcompensating over their historical irrelevancy

Their boats? Their swords? Unmatched technology at the time.

The blood of Rurikids soothes in my veins

I'm not stealing history, merely inspecting genetic evidence.

The only negative side is that civilized faggots can fuck you up quite good.

What the fuck am I looking at

sauce??

but there is no evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=zO6J8rAApek

everyone was romantized, everyone.
Being romantized by someone doesnt mean anything.

Shieeet man when yhu raised on da street man, yhu gotta get your ass out there and provide fo yo daughter and shit man, das jus da way it is man, niggas jus tryin to survive

B-b-but they wuz vikangz
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc&ab_channel=Razor06

But there is, you're just in denial.

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=yresults

Varangians were Swedes you utter cretin.

It's more accurate to say Swedes weren't Vikings. Considering that the northmen that went a viking to France, England and etc were almost exclusively the Norwegian/Danish northmen. There most likely were some Swedes/Gutes/Geats along for some of the famous viking raids there, but they were definitely a small minority. The Swedes/Gutes/Geats set out mainly from Birka and Uppsala and went east along the Volga river to SÀrkland and then to MiklagÄrd in the Byzantine Empire as well as along the Dnieper trade route and we got rich as fuck selling slaves picked up along the journey and exporting/importing exotic shit. Rurik might have been Finnic, even though it's doubtful, but the Varangians definitely were not.

I really would like a source on that image because it's hard to believe, I know that Goths and Swedes were described populating dominating east of Ringerrike but in your map it's all Finnish

American heritagefags, basically.

I like vikings because I'm descended from them. 1000+ years ago they realized how cucked most of Europe was getting so they went out on boats and raped and pillaged the shit of out of them.

The vikings were the chads of their era.

Probably half of the population in the UK is basically the UK's wife's sons and daughters.

Same goes for France.

/Wessex/ here. Fuck Vikings and their inferior way religion.

>pole calling Nords the niggers of Europ
> XD mfw

>comparing gypsies to vikings
AB-SCHIE-BEN

There are more runestones describing English travels in Sweden than Denmark and Norway combined, don't think that you didn't play a major role

Because we're finally entering an age where we find strength more respectable the morality?

>muh Haplogroup
wow literally nothing

emersonkent.com/maps_by_year_from_0501.htm

There you go. And no, the expansion of Goths happened shortly thereafter.

Didn't they turn the Brits ugly by taking all of their hot women?

Are you retarded?
Where did I say that they are the same?
Where did I say that I like gypsies or dislike vikings?

"When we reflect upon the brutal vices of these salt-water bandits, pirates as shameful as any whom the sea has borne, or recoil from their villainous destruction and cruel deeds, we must also remember the discipline, the fortitude, the comradeship and martial virtues which made them at this period beyond all challenge the most formidable and daring race in the world."

Churchill, The Birth of Britain

Nah, let him have his haplogroups.

After all, if we go by haplogroups then the ancient Finns looked like modern Yakuts.

>Be Norse
>Follow trade routes to the Byzantine Empire
>Get paid to fuck Muslims up in the Varangian Guard

>Be Norse
>Travel with Bjorn Ironsodes
>Fuck Muslims up in Spain and the Barbary Coast

All they needed was a little direction. Besides, let's not pretend the the rest of Europe was some peaceful place before the Norse Expansion happened.

I always thought that the hot Bong womun went to the colonies considering the UK has the ugliest women in all of the Anglosphere

Because they had a highly developed culture and a comfy society.
>tfw you'll never be a scandinavian fisherman living a comfy life without having to worry about the jews taking over the world and turning white people into dog chow

Not any different from all the Swedish I1 circlejerkers here.
No one's denying that. We gradually diluted our blood by mating with Aryan women for thousands of years.

I think that's because of European immigration after WW2

>No one's denying that. We gradually diluted our blood by mating with Aryan women for thousands of years.
more like your women got raped by viking raiders and later swedish colonizers
>Not any different from all the Swedish I1 circlejerkers here.
so?

Nevertheless: Time to go back.

Stay mad you roman offsprings

>Been cucked since around 0 AD

>more like your women got raped by viking raiders and later swedish colonizers
kek @ Swedish power fantasies, even the I1 we have (about 28% of our total population) isn't of Swedish but Paleolithic origin.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present strongly hints that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic origin.

>No one's denying that.
The you haven't been to a single thread about the Finnish Mongol meme thread. There are always a whole slew of deniers in them. I mean, Yakuts aren't Mongols per se. But they look Asiatic and that's close enough.

tl;dr: Pic related is how it happened

We Wuz Vikangs...
Lol you cuck snowniggers.

I think you should compare the Finns more to Nenets then Yakuts

Nenets are N1b, Yakuts and Finns are both N1c so we are closer to Yakuts.

FU-CKING NIG-GER

That's a Y chromosome map. Overall Icelander genetics are likely much less viking than that.

>nordics
>white

Eugenics by germanic law, only allowed the best of the best to surive

That means those that could build , work and were skilled. For this reason visigoths , ostrogots ,franks , saxons, anglos and danes didn't destory their conqured land , they embraced the culture which was the Roman empire and they became owners of it and spread it as they valued that which was truly great.

While Mongols , Berbers would often burn shit down just to rebuild wooden things based on their culture.

This reason all the people who came in contact and even were conqured by these people became strong people after.

Look Spani/France/England/North Italy/Hunz/Slavs(central europe,poland,russia) and you'll see progress and growth.

While Berbers and Mongols kept everything down , didn't allow growth ...

But there should be some appreciation for the Mongols, they valued skilled especially military killed over anything. And didn't care about who you were , where you came from as long as you were skilled and wasn't a cunt.

> kill unarmed monks
> destroy their libraries and books

YEAH BASED FUCK BOOKLEARNIN' AMIRITE?

We Wuz Vi-Kangs nigguh !!! Kangs !!

shiiet nigga surviva of da fittes know wha im saying

What discipline and fortitude? They could only burn villages and sack undefended cities. When real armies came Vikings were fleeing or getting crushed if they couldn't run.

>1500 years later
>still salty

Salty over what? Western Slavs actually rarely were raided by Vikings and they were raiding Scandinavians themselves. Some Danish islands were even populated by Slavs.