Brainlets voted Drumpf into office

>Brainlets voted Drumpf into office

How can we prevent this from happening in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can we prevent you from existing in the future?

You can't

>Michigan having an IQ of 99

What a joke. I'm so embarrassed to be neighbors with you people.

Not an argument. Not even a good burn. Try again Drumpflet.

Maybe stop calling everybody who disagrees with you a racist.

>wisconsin
>michigan
>blue

Nice meme

You liberals sure are getting desperate for (you)s.

Like a rat hungrily searching for another meal

>Calexit
>invite the other blue states

Females voted for Hillary (low IQ)
Blacks voted for Hillary (low IQ)
Hispanics voted for Hillary (low IQ)
White men voted for Trump (high IQ)

It's safe to assume that the highest IQ folk in each of these states voted for Trump

now leave, fucking shill

>Louisiana 85
>Alabama 90
>Georgia 92

Sheesh, wonder what demopgraphic could be blamed for that...

Could the United States of Drumpf survive the brain drain that would happen?

>thesodajerks.com
sounds like a reliable source to me

Not my problem.
Also, I'm only in with a clear, peaceful treaty.
I don't want any war.

>Jew York
>High IQ

The only people who voted for Trump were rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Here's something from the 2008 election that shows similar/identical numbers and sources at the bottom. Read it and weep, brainlet.

>watermark website on pic
>website none existent

into the trash

See

This map is maximum bullshit, also calibrated to votes.
Did you really think that 50% Mexicans California had a higher IQ than 99%+ white states? You are not even trying to make the map look plausible.

Red states are fucktards, everyone knows it. Quit posting your fake images.

Here's a list of every state by level of education. You can literally tell how red a state is just by how literate their population is.

85 IQ is the average for negroes. Mississippi has a bad case of it, but not this bad. The mere 113 stat for Connecticut is already over the top.
Who makes this kind of bait?

Itt people who haven't been to college and don't understand statistics try and push an agenda.

>tfw all I can do is win

We have to insult them more

Nice tactical switch to another subject, but that is irrelevant too. It's not even about literacy. Binding these statistics by state is completely irrelevant too.
The leaf strikes again I see.

Everything is irrelevant!!

How about you quit calling us whatever "ist" buzzword of the week is in the future? That woukd probably help.

But seriously, nobody voted for Tru,p out of hate, they voted for him based on the fact that people were tired of the career politicians.

>Who makes this kind of bait?
Libshits who value IQ very selectively and obviously still haven't learned that insults aren't a persuasive political tactic.

How are you going to stop us from picking and choosing what land we want to keep if you don't have any guns?

>california 101

better update that map cunt

I wonder what manner of bullshit these studies were. They are more fake than election polls. OP's map has Utah having the same IQ as some African countries.

> southern states with black people have low IQ's

What did he mean by this

How? Have voters take an ethics test beforehand. If they fail, they can't vote. Simple as that.

>ny
>109
kek, nice try shill

Also, the numbers are so low in the South because of blacks

That's because their society has the same level of complexity and success as an African nation.

SO NOW IQ MATTERS AND IS NOT JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT???

You could pass a law in congress.
>Oh wait, all of Congress is now Republican controlled.

You could try the Supreme Court.
>lol nope

You can filibust
>Democrats passed stricter filibuster rules

But please, keep insulting Trump voters. It will keep them motivated to vote in 4 years for the re-election.

>thesodajerks.com
Sage

man Dems are still trying to piece together what the fuck just happened, leave them alone while they try to recover whats left of their fractured psyche.

>PA
>blue
HAHAHAHAAAHAAA

>2008

>blacks have lower IQs
>they unanimously voted for Hillary
HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>thesodajerks.com
great source op you're a real scientist now

Mormons are half the state and they have IQ way above average (105 to 106 depending on studies, though I'm becoming more and more skeptical of these in general).
Of course a leaf is unable of understanding them. They may be heretics but they are not stupid.

This. There is absolutely no chance that NY has an average IQ of 109. I work in the city, and it's majority minority, and minorities are majority retarded.

>CA with over 100 IQ
HAHAHAAA

>California 101
>Idaho 87

Not true. If they had a high IQ they would have the mental capacity to organize a complex society that includes efficient education and efficient allocation of resources that would allow them to form a prosperous and successful society like the blue states do.

But they can't, because they are genetically inferior subhuman waste.

>talks about posting fake images
>posts a Wikipedia table with no sources attached to it

Leaves, you need to calm your fellow retarded leaf here.

>Quit posting your fake images
Wow the leaf that has no counter argument imagine my shock.

move to the EU with the other tri-sexual liberal faggots

>The site of Silicon Valley has a generally higher IQ than other states

Whoever would have thought?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban plebs.

Any low-IQ subhuman can build a suburb. It's not complicated. Just build a bunch of houses next to each other.

It takes high IQ to build a city, but a literal monkey could build a suburb or a rural shithole. Building a complex society takes a higher IQ.

The leaf gets it. You have to admit he deserves credit where it's due.

Secede. You blue staters are just parasites. We grow most of the food, we do most of the manufacturing. Although blue states have more income....their people produce nothing. All of their wealth is based upon a corrupt system in which all of the wealth is created by one group of people, and seized by another.

High IQ is not a cause of success in a logical way, it is correlated enough for guesses. Besides they have higher IQ than average.
This picture is a strange non-argument even for a leaf. Living with higher density of population and working desk jobs considerably change the setting. Consuming energy by itself is in no way an indication of anything wrong. North Koreans and Congolese consume less energy than Frenchmen or Germans.

>We grow most of the food

Wrong. An enormous portion of this nation's agriculture comes from California alone.

cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/

US inner cities are a mess. It is not in any way a compliment to be from the inner cities there.

Conceptualizing a solution to consume resources more efficiently and actually having the mental capacity to organize and put your solution into practice if a sign of high intelligence. How can you disagree with that?

rly md m thnk

And most of California is red. Only Sanfran and Silicon Valley bring the state down

Also, manufacturing is irrelevant. We'll just build robots to take over your shitty low-skill manufacturing jobs. Can't say it surprises me that low-skilled labor like that is most prevalent in the dumb red states.

Connecticut master race here

what are you peons arguing about in this thread?

>jews get rednecks to do iq tests

I disagree. Then life would be organized on energy consumption. We would live in some dystopian hive like some Japs tried to do (but stopped) with absolutely minimal living space and maximum density. Also no one would own irregular appliances like machinery or even a toolbox.
Fourier had his grand plan of resource management for his Phalanstere. That's the society you are going for.

keep talking shit

That was the point of the electoral college. To be a safety valve. Since they won't do their job there's no point in having them anymore. And Hilary would have won in that case.

Go live in a socialized paradise where the politburo ensures that you are minimizing your energy consumption. Also you need to share your bed with two refugees. Are you one of these reactionary dumbasses that don't maximize the use of their assets?

It's a fake map retard. Commiefornia has more beaners and other shitskins than whites. No way is its IQ higher than a state like Wyoming's.

>spelled Connecticut
>pronounced Conneticut

lunacy

Those states in the south have more blacks and mestizos than the north, Yet the liberals want more of this trash? Wait until they start knocking at your door and your state will be red soon, as all whites abandon the democrats. It has happened here in PA.

Might be hard for you to admit, but it's true. Wyoming is full of redneck idiots.

Kek, saving this map.
Granby's notch I think it's called was over some farmer dispute way back in the day.

AND YOU ARE STILL SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD WONDERING WHY TRUMP WON!?!

Let me explain it to you softly and just grab a cup of maple syrup, grab two if you need to. Listen real fucking good. I live in a rural area and live among many rural people. They like hard work and believe hard work is rewarding. When you take away their jobs and take away something they are good at and tell them their culture is shit and shove your faggot culture down their throat and tell them they do not know what they want and they sure do. You get an outcome like this.

by debating people instead of calling them brainlets and throwing an almighty tantrum whenever your candidate loses

you call people living in rust belt states that voted trump retards, idiots and everything in between but have you actually been to those states? have you led a similar lifestyle to the people living in those states? or have you spent your whole life in san francisco eating tofu and drinking activated almond water and generally living a comfortable life? i'm inclined to believe the fucking latter.

you're doing a pretty good job of alienating the average voter from your way of thinking thanks to your arrogance

>California
>101 IQ
doubt.jpg

Not really, as shown in It's an above average state. They aren't even rednecks, unless you use the word as a buzzword for anyone not living in high densities area.

I love these maps because it shows Missouri with an above average IQ. This is a state with a 11-12% black population.

you'd think people with higher iq's would be smart enough not to live in liberal shitholes...

Laughed my ass off at pic related

>California
>Mexican intellectuals

>>implying people drink anything but activated almond water

THIS! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

No one's shoving anything down anyone's throat. They live hundreds of miles away from "my faggot culture"

And? 12% is the average black proportion of the population in the US. It is also barely above average. It has less aztecs than the American average too.

Present an actual likable candidate

>I-I-It's all because of STUPID people that this country elected Trump...
So democracy doesn't work?

>Russian officials are MANIPULATING public opinion to influence our elections!
So democracy doesn't work?

It wasn't democratic. More people voted for Hillary.

Hillary would have won in a democracy.

I love this pic so much

That is not the point. You live a comfortable life in your nu-male sjw life style while others had to work hard for their shit.
Could have fooled me. We are seeing you bastards bringing in Marxist teachers in to brainwash the young generation. So we the rural Rustbelt areas decided to say fuck you to your culture by simply voting Trump.

massachusetts masterrace reporting in

*gasp* you are realizing America is not a fucking Democracy? Leaf I thought I would never see this day come. You finally realize the wonders of a Republic.

>you are realizing America is not a fucking Democracy?

Yes, that was the point of my post...

When will you seek sunlight and get a clue. Also hilletty never drew a legitimate dime so how can you root for her manlet

Damn straight, nigga.

You forget what kind of people they are.
They're the sort that wouldn't drink orange juice because a black man was racially abused in an orange juice production factory in 1984.

Those figures are absurd. That said, Southern states do tend to exhibit lower mean IQ scores on account of their large black populations.

Midwestern and Mountain states should hover around 100. The MW figures are fabricated, along with the inflated numbers for New England and (LOL) Hawaii.