Need a job to get experience

>need a job to get experience
>need experience to get a job

Is this the work of the jews?

Entry level jobs aren't advertised as often. You go to the company and put a resume in. Even then you can apply without experience.
That said, ridiculous job postings mean they already have somebody picked for the job, unless an amazing applicant shows up.

Actually yes, it's because of the minimum wage laws that make it impossible to hire young trainees. Pic related, a good Jew who wanted to repeal minimum wage laws.

Yes, in order to claim there is no one qualified here for the job, and find someone overseas to do it over the phone for less.

>Tried to get a job as a gate opener

>Necessary experience and proper gate opening training classes.

fuck this shit.

networking

>he hasn't figured out you're supposed to lie

>What are internships and college projects

Where did you apply?

Must feel bad, man.

Local cinema posted that they needed new servers and a dishwasher and I snagged the dishwasher.
Maybe applying to family owned and operated locations is the way to go.

I'd say if you didn't get any experience during schooling, you went to a shitty school. I had 3 months of real work experience by job shadowing during high school, then capstone projects during college.

Are you seriously fucking retarded?

Why would I waste my $ on a useless piece of shit like you?

>tried to get a job as local movie theater falconer
>8 years falconing experience in a medieval fiefdom required

wtf

You believing this lie is the work of the Jews.

that actually makes a lot of sense

ayy, my first on the books job was dish washing.

It's boomers. Their way of keeping their jobs.

FUCKING INTERNSHIPS, FAGGOT

>work for free, stupid goyim!

McDonalds and gas stations are always hiring, OP

Boeing or some shit probably

>wrote one application in my life
>got the job
>already make above average wage in my country after 4 years
You're just retarded shitters.

You wanna know what's worse?
The image of success is much much more valuable than actual skill, work ethic and effort.
If I ever own a business my interview process will be short and straight to the god damn point. What are your qualifications to see if you meet the standard, can you and are you willing to do the job for x compensation? If so, that's fucking it. Anything else promotes lies and superficiality. This fucking idea of form over function is the reason why there's not trust anymore and why companies lose tons of money to lousy employees who were able to sell the interview and resume well but weren't actually worth a damn past that firm handshake and smile.

So you got affirmative action, and because of this form over function bullshit, work environments are dysfunctional.

>need experience to get a job

Wrong, you need to know someone to get a job. Experience is just icing on the cake. Every job I've gotten in my life has come from knowing someone that works there that could recommend me.

Get social, nigga.

/thread

That's simply because the HR department doesn't have any relation to the actual function of the company.

Those bitches at HR follow guidelines they learn in fucking school and decide who gets the job based on nothing but how 'comunicative' and 'social' they are, even though sometimes it's irrelevant to the job.

The real Jewish lie, the truth, is that they are like the Wizard of OZ.
Their power is to make you believe they have the power.
That they have pulled away your ability to succeed.
That all that's left is to cry about how they bullied you.
But the second you ignore the megaphone you find out others do too. That you are not helpless.

They want you to work for free.

Just say you worked as a housekeeper for your parents, it's better than nothing.

>he does it for free

This. It's all just an intelligence test that OP failed

That's how I got in desu

I agree with user, here. This has been my experience too. Network, know someone.

just change your name to Goyberg

That shit pisses me off to no fucking end. What makes it worse is there are people who defend that idea almost religiously, even here on Sup Forums. If you think it's better to hire someone under qualified because he wore a nice blazer and was clean shaven, over the less presentable but experienced and qualified candidate, you deserve to go under, which you likely will anyway due to your dumb as fuck hiring process.
Thankfully trade jobs for the most part don't care much about that shit, they don't even care about school, just experience which realistically matters infinitely more.

There is a secret loophole to bypass this. Employers purposefully set these conditions up as a test, to see if you can find the loophole. Basically, it's a idiot filter.

Elaborate

You have to volunteer in your field, usually while in college to get at least 2 years xp.

Some fields are so hard to get into you have to pay money to work at a company.

So yea volunteer or intern as a junior/senior.

Volunteer for 3 months at a local charity/church doing admin then you'll have a reference for entry level office jobs.

Just bring your fingerbox collection to the interview and you're in.

The loophole is that the "qualifications" are always blown out of proportion to deter under-achievers. Apply anyway, worst they can do is say no.

>implying you need experience to get a job that says it requires some

Look at Trump. Absolutely no public service whatsoever yet got the top position.

>>need a job to get experience
>>need experience to get a job

I heard that if you have sexy legs, puffy lips and soft hands that you can get a job anywhere.

>Be black
>affirmative action gives you job
>if get fired then tons of iphones and gibs from obamas welfare
Youre mistake was being white

Just network more you silly billy.

The issue is retards are too proud to work at an entry level job to get the experience.

I started at a seasonal job at Target. They are desperate arena hire anyone that time of year because they have no fear since they can fire you after the holiday season is over if you are bad.

I helped unload the teucks and stock shelves. Bam. Experience with customer relations, backroom experience, package handling, and general retail experience.

From there I got a cozy job working at Walmart (way better pay) doing the same thing except I was full time and had benefits because I had experience unlike the other slobs they hire.

From there with additional experience in the backroom I got a job In a factory/warehouse. In the 4 years since I had started working I was making what most of my friends just getting out of college were going to make with their degrees, except I had made money rather than debt for 4 years, as well as slowly taking a class here and there as I went too.

Another few years I was promoted to assistant manager in the warehouse and had finished my own degree.

Jump a few years forward now and I run my own factory making more money than even that one guy that just got out of school finally as a doctor. I have several degrees relate to my field, etc etc.

Anyway point is if you need experience actually go get it.

Jesus christ user, be a trades helper and within a year you'll have tools and skills you can take anywhere/ work for yourself.

>Work for a man>learn from a man> be judged by a man> become a man

>work for a fat liberal retail harpy> become a ???

become a fat liberal retail grunt

Simple, lie about having experience, by the time they figure out you don't have experience you'll have learned what the job is

What do you do when they ask specific / technical questions at the interview?

You have to eat shit in a bllushit job for a few years

I worked as a claims rep for two years before I could get a job that had decent pay in the insurance industry

Gotta pay your dues even with that fancy degree

p-paid money to a company to work?
um
user you're doing it wrong

>tfw ontario resident
>tfw want to go into trades
>tfw the apprenticeship system is the biggest cluster fuck in history
>tfw we passed a bill that will allow poo in loos to perform electrical jobs without training
>no experience

>volunteer in the community
>get to know the people in the charity organization you volunteer for
>ask if they can give you a reference for future jobs
>put it on your resume
>???
>job experience

checked

The poster is saying that because of minimum wage, businesses are not allowed to pay workers whatever they want. So businesses do not want to take on the risk of hiring totally inexperienced workers.

It is less of a hassle for businesses to ask for experienced applicants than it is for them to take their chance, rolling the dice with every new hire, hoping that they aren't a fuckup they have to pay for 1-3 months before they realize that the hire can't learn anything.

That's just the way it is, I'm not saying repealing the min. wage will fix all society's ills.

Try getting a job you are overly qualified for.

>Hello, I hear you need a surgeon. I am your man. I know the name on my degree looks a little Photoshopped, but it is just printed that way. I have 10 years experience, by the way.

No its the system. You generally start early working crap jobs in school and later get better jobs based on your education, experience, and references. Sadly many idiots simply don't work a job in their youth and that sets them back decades. Leaving them perpetually working for minimum wage.

>Need to get ludicrously high grades to get into any decent program
>Curriculum is composed of arbitrary and completely impractical bullshit on top of this
>In combination with this you must work a job with terrible hours often resulting in missing classes to work for completely shit pay
>Why didn't those idiots just get a job?

Ignore the minimum work experience on job ads - they're not always essential.

Apply anyway.

This is what I did on part-time jobs. And when they ask about my "experience" I always lie.

In my experience, there are two viable but very different ways to jump that first job gap. My girlfriend is a super student, graduated magna cum laude from the honors university that brought us together. Masters degree at 22. She's abrasive and headstrong, with a habit of accidentally making enemies by making people feel outclassed. She had job offers being thrown at her right out of the gate, because governments really give a shit about grades first and foremost.

On the other end, I was a typical smart slacker. B student or so. But my biggest asset is charisma, and being able to research, understand, and discuss just about anything. I did some networking at a political convention I just happened to attend. Made some conversation. One guy liked me a lot, offered me a job. Now I go out to bars and boardrooms and sell our tech services to CEOs. Now I'm suddenly valuable and get job offers from competitors and clients.

Point is, whatever your key skill is, leverage it. It will be valuable to someone enough that they'll hire you with very little experience.

lie about experience, get job
when let go bc you don't know job
lie about experience
get another job.
experience gained.
rinse, repeat

/thread

>(((networking)))

They do that to weed out the jerkoff's

It's the work of greedy capitalists. A true White Ethno-state cares about the well being of its citizens and provides a place in society for all of them.

>all jobs requite experience
damn you are all retarded

I was wondering the same.

I'm not paying to volunteer or anything. it isn't uncommon for fields with low job opportunity to charge for experience/volunteering, especially if the area you are in isn't relevant to the field.

lmao, go back to plebbit you faggot. Go out and get a job. You wont get it bitching on your ass.

Go to trade school.I went finished at age 21. Make over 50k a year by age 22.

Fuck you commie

when did you start trade school?

Job postings feature a description of their ideal hire, not of the minimum requirements. Companies routinely settle for people who don't live up the descriptions offered in their job postings.

Here is simple recipe that worked for me. Sell yourself for shit money. Get experience. Leave the job for better money/ask for more money.

There aren't any entry level positions because the economy is stagnant.

>need experience, has to speak spanish, has to know those apps
You know what that is? It's called importing own people, but legally you have to publish you are looking for works because muh free market, but actually you already know who you going to hire.
Even better examples are in UK, where they import Polish workers who can't even speak English, but they get the job, while experienced people don't.

>Not getting a paid internship

>entry level job
>requires 4-5 years in the field

Trade school costed me about 15k. Since I was used to living on less than 20k I continued doing so and payed trade school off in 7 months

I'm convinced that some people just lack drive. They just can't get into the proper mental state needed to score a job. Being jobless is in itself a job. You need to wake up everyday pissed off at yourself for being a lazy shitbag, and first thing you do when you wake up is search the internet profusely for work. Not websites like jobsearch or whatever, but you find and call the business or companies personally and ask if they're hiring. But that's for low entry jobs that are only acceptable to work at from the ages of 16-25. Go to a trade school, and don't even think of taking meme courses at university. I went to college, worked for free for a year, got into a union, started getting good gigs, and now I'm 25, got my own apartment in the most expensive city in Canada, shitting disposable income like it's nobodies business, and loving life. Look, OP, if you're making threads like these, you're just a fucking loser, and you will never, ever, get a job with that mindset. Might as well just end it now and an hero.

trade school took 2 years?
what
is it just another college or something?
(don't know shot abut trade school)

just suck some dicks for free, then apply for paid dick sucking work

>This. It's all just an intelligence test that OP failed

That's not an intelligence test, it's a lack of morals test.

employers are screening for people who will lie to their faces.

no, its just a way for management to have an excuse to turn away anyone they don't want without being sued in your faggot country.

most "requirements" for a job are bullshit and if you make a good enough impression you can get the job regardless.

How are you going to compete with all those Mexican who work at glory hole for free?

i am so grateful to be an investor because i wouldn't last a second in this fucked up labor market, would be machine gunning my interviewers (assuming I'd get one...I wouldn't ever get one)

Yes user you are loser because of the jews.

> went to trade school
> got $90k job at a refinery a month BEFORE i graduated in Houston
> making more than $110k after 10 years experience and moving up to foreman
> everyone i work with is based white male
> work 14 days on, 14 days off
> have all the time in the world to look after kids and play vidya on days off
> faggots still think university are anything other than marxist brainwashing facilities that get you into deep debt
> tfw

Trade school is not college. It is a trade school. You learn a trade. You learn how to be an Electrician, Welder, Plumber, etc.

How do you think these types of workers are created? Do you think they go get a Plumbing degree at a 4 year university? They get training and certification from a trade school. Yes, it's generally a two year program.

Any doctors around here? Is getting a job in the health business any harder or easier than the average for other trades?

It's a school that offers to teach trades. I chose diesel mechanics.

Fuck I am Amater MMA Fighter but I broke fist and now it's pretty hard to used it like I did before the bones did not fully recovered. If I don't make it as an Athlete I don't know what to do

So start working.

Duh.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
INTERNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

No one ever told me about Trade school until after high school
And i knew no one who went to trade school
>>Do you think they go get a Plumbing degree at a 4 year university?
this is what i thought

I wish this happened in real life