Reunited Ireland when?

Northern Ireland fucking triggers my OCD. Why the fuck is it even a thing, it ruins the entire island. When do we reunite Ireland and Northern Ireland so we can finally draw the entire island without having to split it into little shits? Any potatoniggers that supports this? I know the religion will be a problem but nothing you lads cant fix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVzhXOANSk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/church-of-england-bishop-comes-out-as-gay-after-sunday-newspaper-threatens-to-reveal-his-sexuality-a7222941.html
noticketback.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/02-22-15-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worry not. It will be united under the uk

It looks aesthetic as fuck neck yourself

Soon.

It would be more aesthetic if NI included Donegal desu

We don't want welfare niggers and west Brits.

England can keep it.

no fuck you

Add Donegal, Monaghan and Louth. Doesn't look so bad then

no fuck u

But Northern Ireland is like 98% and they have a lot of rich businessmen. It's an offer you can't refuse

Jaysus, old breadface 'tis yourself.

Don't worry ;) The British Empire will fall apart when Scotland leaves.

get fucked Svecuck

I'm ok with this.

As someone who spends LOTS of time in Norn Iron I can tell you it's a shit tip. But it's our shit tip. I wouldn't wish fixing this arsehole of the world on the Potatoes down south!

>Britfag mad that his empire is falling apart
>tfw soon Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave the Union and there'll only be England and Wales left

Sweden stop worrying about reuniting Ireland and focus on reuniting with your wife, I'm sure she'll get bored of African cock one day
t. Belfast represent

Protestants still hate catholics in the north so much so that the UK gov has had to build massibe 'peace walls' around certain housing estates to stop them firebombing each other.
They'll never ever sort that religious shit out.

>Scotland
>leaving
Love this meme.

Lad, you do realize how much of a hardon Northern Ireland has for the UK and Britishness, right?
If anything it'll be Wales that'll follow in Scotland's footsteps.

>Lad, you do realize how much of a hardon Northern Ireland has for the UK and Britishness, right?

You mean for the NHS fucking Brit LARPing welfare faggots. You're born and bred in Ulster and don't have a clue about 'Britishness'.

Mate while I'd love Scotland to leave they're too stuck on our welfare giving teat to actually do it. I'm not a Huge fan of Britain and would rather we had England back. I know that's not going to happen though so might as well accept our current position and be realistic about the whole thing.

>Reunited Sweden when ?

When is Sweden going to become fully Islamic? Really hurts my OCD to see it like this!

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVzhXOANSk

Don't you have some somalians to cook dinner for and give foot rubs to Sweden? Your opinion means less than nothing. Fix your own fucking country before you comment on others.

Thanks Britbong.

We really do appreciate you taking that one for the team.

>Voted en masse for fags to have Priests and Ministers participate in fake non-marriage heresies with threat of imprisonment.
The only thing they deserve is a 1.2 million fatality 2nd famine.

>implying they Irish actually want it
Seriously though it would cost them a fortune and be a general pain, like a less extreme version of trying to reunify best and worst Korea.

Tbf Northern Ireland is more British than Britain itself at this point.

It's a thing because we do not identify as Irish, because we are not Irish. Deal with it.

In my experience Catholics as a whole are much more bitter towards protestants than visa versa

Soon.

>he's actually this delusional

I wonder if you'll be able to handle the news the morning after the referendum, or will you hang yourself?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/church-of-england-bishop-comes-out-as-gay-after-sunday-newspaper-threatens-to-reveal-his-sexuality-a7222941.html

>implying England isn't the number 1 spreader of degeneracy in the West after the good 'ol USA

noticketback.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/02-22-15-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.png

It was imposed on England by the state. Many "people" in Fake-Ireland voted for it..

Actual potato guns?

>imposed by the state

HAHA you're absolutely deluded if you think they'd be any opposition to gay marriage in Britain. This is what I mean about prods in NI not having a clue about the rest of the UK. You live in your own bubble. The only anti-gay sentiment in England comes from Muslims funnily enough.

Would you really want these faggots in your country?

Fence that shit the fuck in

Grenade launchers.