Trump before election

>Trump before election.
"Obama is one of the worst Presidents in American history!"
"When i'm President i will appoint a special prosecutor to lock up Crooked Hillary!"
>Trump after election.
"You're a good man President Obama"
"The Clintons are good people i don't want to hurt them"
Did we all get rused?

Maybe

Give me a source with video. Not something the ducking MSM said.

Can't say to puppets that you plan on punishing them when you aren't even president yet. I'll humor you though, if he were to not do the thing's he promised he would just be like every other cuck politician that simple. I probably wouldn't vote again until a full nationalist ran for office, but we know that'll never happen.

If you gave a shut you'd be ducking monitoring this thread and responding. If you weren't a shill doing baseless niggerrigging, you'd have vid with source. I'm on my phone cuz I'm Goin to fucking work, asshole. If you don't have source with bid of him saying those exact words in the next 5 minutes, fuck you.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. ~

I agree my Brazilian friend Drumpf is going to crash and burn. His time is already over, it's time for Hilldawg!

Yeah, you all proved to coastal cities and the rest of the developed world how fucking retarded you are. No one took you seriously before and no one will ever take you seriously again. Have fun with those coal jobs that are never coming back. Have fun not being able to adapt to a changing world. Have fun continuing to blame every else for your problems.

I'm actually way more optimistic than you on this. I don't know if it's gonna be full on American Hitler on leftists, but it's probably gonna be major, booming reform. Something will happen.

I mean look at the blatant way the left behaves as a whole. It's fucking retarded. Their herd mentality makes them dumb. OP could actually be arhued to be mentally deficient and not of his own agency, cuz he's swallowed so much blue pill. Not his fault. Just gotta hold him accountable until he stops being gay.

Just don't try too hard. I got a few more minutes before I have to abandon thread. If OP doesn't do what I say, then he only further proves my theory that the left is so unbelievably stupid as a whole that Trump will legitimately MAGA.

He tries to unite, not divide. Shitting on Clintons and Obama doesn't help with that.

I'm just gonna reply to you cuz you showed gumption. Don't bother replying to 1 post ID's if it's obvious stupid shitposting that makes you think of an agenda. If someone is trying to be real and honest, sure. But a bunch of 1 posts mean nothing cuz it's easily done by a single entity. Especially OPs who don't watch their own thread. If they don't care and just shat out an opinion why did they bother unless it's some kind of agenda to artificially sway lots of people?

I bet I still don't have source. Been long enough. Gotta go to work.

It's pissing of the lefties and the media that he isn't being an ass after winning.

Doesn't fit the narrative. They want clips of him shit talking Obama and Clinton to show how unpresidential he is.

Lmao, this obvious "LET YOUR COUNTRY BE RUN BY THE REST OF THE WORLD/6 CITIES" argument. Shaming doesn't mean anything on its own. People aren't retarded for thinking for themselves even if they come up with a dumbass idea. People thought helicopters and airplanes were retarded before they started making people fly. Idiot leftists.

To put it bluntly, if Hillary was arrested tomorrow she would probably receive a pardon; i.e., Obama's administration might go up in flames if they're involved with her business.

So, not only would pressing this successfully result in a pardon before he is office, but it could also cause a contested election if Obama believes he might find himself in the crosshairs.

So, why the fuck would Trump press this before taking office.

Yes

Now you folks will learn what it means to elect a businessman, and you under-20s will learn what it's like to watch a Republican government sell out the country.

What's up with the Reddit raid this morning?

Stuck in traffic cuz snow so I still got time. Shifty drivers, probably democrats.

Check out all the 1 post ID'S in this thread. Very obvious common theme. Either hard "no trump bad" with no reasoning or explanation, or just a shifty fence sitter position.

Does this picture of Trump have a name yet.

>candidate says some stuff before getting elected
>candidate goes back on that stuff after getting elected
>anyone is surprised

Jesus Sup Forums was this your first time voting? This is how the election process has been working since FDR if not earlier.

>Their herd mentality makes them dumb.
Where do you think you are right now?

It's all automated. If you see a dumb shitpost, it's probably because they're a shifty bot algorithm. AI is stupid, like democrats. Computers and algorithms and jubk, it's all abstract patterns. Do you see a pattern in this thread besides me ranting at other people, trying to get a legitimate response that isn't

>so basic a chat bot couldn't spit it outo
>a sincere refusal to engage 1 on 1

I'm actually talking to you. Some of these are just bots. They gotta be. I refuse to believe a normal, properly healthy human can be so obtuse and stupid

"You're gonna carry that weight Mitt."

Wrong. I I'm done arGuin with bots. Just say they're wrong and see what happens. If they give an actual thought out argument, engage them on it. If it's shitposting, give up and assume a bot. Give your fellow man more credit.

It was always possible

Im still ready for Trump to maybe put some pressure on our cuck of a PM

>people actually believe this

>we were the cucks all along

I think HRC was so thoroughly defeated in election that any further punishment would make trump look spiteful.

Another Trump 180.

Well played, Doland.

Wait until he's sworn in, this is a very delicate time for him.
obummer and hillary are trying their best to keep him out, once he's pres he'll bring the hammer down

So you're looking at one point in history, where science was less developed, in which some people falsely believed the possible to be impossible, and now you're just going to make every retarded and insane decision you possibly can because you've connected retardation to eventual success.

yeah you fucking faggots got rused and gave the country to russia

stupid fucks

no, we got " lead"
by a Leader
like a boss

No he just sees the absolute fucking mess everything else is in that actually matters and effects Americans and decided it isn't worth his time

yea, also former blood coming out of wherever here,
but still not gonna recant