Watching all the harry potter movies again

>watching all the harry potter movies again
>get to the scene where harry goes to get his parent's money from gringotts
>the bankers are greedy little goblins with long pointy hooked noises and a fiendish grin

What did they mean by this?

kek

they meant that you should buy 1 ton of fertilizer and convert a industrial can into a rolling fertilizer bomb and blow up the federal reserve

They're Grabblers

Way to be subtle about it FBI.

In a lot of fantasy universes, goblins are known for being good merchants, sneaky but very perceptive when it comes to striking deals, and also good with machinery.

The part that is ironic to me is how much she implies that the money there is safe

It means even though Rowling is a virtue signalling bluepilled liberal, she's also a hack and inadvertently ripped off a character trope established by redpilled authors from the past who intentionally used them as stand-ins for jews in fantasy stories.

Jews always find a way to sneak themselves into the film.

YER A WIZ'RD 'ARRY.

OI, WOT U ON ABOUT, 'AGRID?

I wonder if someone has been buying supplies in small spurts to make explosives for this very purpose.

Probably easier to make your own explosive substances than obtaining a ton of fertilizer without people getting suspicious.

What other authors did this?

it's a literary trope in warcraft as well as hinted out in Warhammer which was derived from d&d which was derived from LOtR, which was derived from tonnes of folk tales. Hell even the Farengi of Star Trek look like Jew Goblins.

How many of those have the goblins as bankers though?

the 5 goblin bankers?

I'm 33 and saw the first movie in an IMAX release a month or so ago. I lost my shit at that scene and almost had to take a breather.

>goblins are jews
>orcs are blacks
>dwarves are scots
>elfs are fags
wow how original

kek, thats exactly what they meant.