SLAV HATE THREAD: FUCK ALL SLAVS

What's wrong with slavs? Why cant they get their shit together?

> own huge land masses
> live like niggers

What's up, slav shits? Cant get it up?
What's the fucking problem? Dont tell me you cant hop on a train for 5 hours and see how it should be done in a western country.
How long exactly do you shits plan on being corrupt shitholes?

This is some africa-tier stuff. Do slavs not realize that in africa wages are around ~350€ per month too?
How can you people live with yourselves, lmao

How does it feel that Hitler wanted to exterminate you for being subhuman and somehow you ... well i dont want to say it but just look at yourselves. If you had to prove him wrong, could you do it?

> pic related, a monkey perching on a tree branch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCnDAPCQqiA
youtube.com/watch?v=6fGdZh_eg9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leafless canada is mad
did Bedanc cuck you in our rapeforrests or something

>What's wrong with slavs? Why cant they get their shit together?

Decades of communism tend to damage a people's gene pool, and ours wasn't too intellectually minded to begin with as we were busy fighting off Muslim invaders instead of having a renaissance like the rest of you faggots.

>What's the fucking problem? Dont tell me you cant hop on a train for 5 hours and see how it should be done in a western country.

They do, then they see your welfare state and try their best to apply it thinking it will make them rich.

>How does it feel that Hitler wanted to exterminate you for being subhuman and somehow you ... well i dont want to say it but just look at yourselves. If you had to prove him wrong, could you do it?

Nice Soviet propaganda there goyim.

Austria is genetically Slavic.

OP BTFO

Sideways leafless canada.

>Nice Soviet propaganda there goyim.

it's not propaganda, Hitler really did want to depopulate poland at the very least and gradually replace its population with germanics
Hitler knew that multiculti shit doesnt work, he wasnt gonna make the same mistake as Austria-Hungary again

>HITLER WANTED YOU DEAD
he wanted us dead, look how that shit turned out, he killed himself lost the war and now you have turned into cucks

>Austria
Stop self hating. You are Slav.

30% of Austria is Slavs you fucking Kraut wannabe.

Slavs are tallest they hate inmigrants they are conservative and traditional and they have beatifull women idk what to hate

> serb

ww1 isnt over until i say it is, serb shit. dont think i forgot

Pretty self confident for a slovenian xD

you seem to have a lot of hate in your heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCnDAPCQqiA

I don't know user. Slavs are pretty based, atleast they keep to themselves

Shoo JIDF.

If you're a turkroach like OP, hating Russia is in your turkroach genes.

You mean shoo stormfront?

Don't you have elections to win or something?

Sorry i only respect actual Germans,not wannabes who can't fight for shit.

>hitler wanted to exterminate this
I'm glad he lost, German women are ugly as fuck while Slavic women are God like

Slavs are shit I agree. The western people are the best. I want to move to the first world country to be clean out piggy Slavity.

slavs do not consciously speak, they are parroting words they have heard in the West, thus they are unable to come ever with anything new

They are devoid of memory and start every day as tabula rasa.

In particular they are unable to distinguish correlation and causation. They do not even understand those terms lol

inb4 degenerate slavs parroting western pop music

youtube.com/watch?v=6fGdZh_eg9U

>squatting atop a W124 Mercedes.

>Mah nigga