I know we love to banter with our American bros but to be honest, the 60% meme makes me profoundly sad

I know we love to banter with our American bros but to be honest, the 60% meme makes me profoundly sad.

The thought that in 30 or 40 years, whites will be a minority in America is very worrying. I don't think I would feel the same affinity for Americans if the country is non-white and I don't think the special relationship with Britain would last either.

How likely is it that the US becomes a white minority country in the near future? What can we do to prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The thought that in 30 or 40 years, whites will be a minority in America is very worrying.

more like 15 years

>How likely is it that the US becomes a white minority country in the near future?
At the current rate, it's 100% likely to happen sometime during the 2040s. Babies currently being born in the U.S. are already more than 50% non-white.

>What can we do to prevent this?
You know what to do, Billy. (4th time's a charm?)

you'll adapt

Pretty much my reaction to this figure

>The thought that in 30 or 40 years, whites will be a minority in America is very worrying

This is a meme designed to breed complacency.

America is majority nonwhite now. It was reported. But they obscure this by saying that it's just true for kids.

Demographics is destiny. That's what people don't seem to get. It doesn't matter if you're still a majority among the oldest generations, they're unproductive and won't reproduce, they're just waiting around to die and lack political power in the long term.

If you are becoming a minority TODAY among kids, you're just waiting for that trend to bear the inevitable results. You're not doing anything about it. And that means that by the time you get the official word from the media that you're a minority it's far fucking too late to do anything at all.

You'll wake up in either a South Africa reality of being actively persecuted or some Brazil future of mutts arguing about who looks darker than their chocolate cousin. Either way you're fucking done.

Best real hope is Trump, him and Ivanka had mentioned they want to do something about the declining white birth rates.

Another crusade when?

>200 Million whites
>White conservatives, evangelicals, Mormons have a high fertility rate while white liberals and secular jews have a sub replacement rate

Turn towards God and he will bless your people with high fertility rates. Turn your back on him as a people and he will curse you with a path to extinction.

when will this number be updated? It's been the same for a few years now. Is there a census coming up any time soon?

JUST

Utah should be 90%, it's nice and white here.

I really have no idea what to do about this. Probably just move to Canada. Northern Canada, with the Inuits.

Ask the current minorities if they give a fuck.

I'll bet you they don't.

I'm "Hispanic white" and I'm White but not counted on that map.

Mesitzos are a different thing.

This makes me really sad, but unfortunately you aren't wrong.

Really, it's too late for us. Trump is great, but it's too little too late. To reverse this trend we'd have to find a way to kick out like 80% of minorities.

The crazy thing is, during the cold war the Russians said they would infiltrate us by coming in and breeding. Everyone got really upset over it and vowed to never allow it to happen.

Now blacks and spics have more or less declared the same thing and if you have a problem oy vey goy you're a racist.

America may be first to be minority white but this whole world is descending into Ragnarok. Eventually everything will be destroyed.

Daily reminder Trump wants to replace the beaner population with white Europeans.

So if you want to move to the US now would be a good time to start making those arrangements

And after that there will be a breakaway White nationalist state.

Who cares, you and I will be dead by then.

>this whole world is descending into Ragnarok

Don't culturally appropriate me.

>Eventually everything will be destroyed.

Fucking entropy man.

If whites are afraid to become the minority why don't they all move somewhere they can become the majority.

Also minority is not racial inclined until the race becomes a minority.

If your saying remove non-white minorities you are actually being racist and its why the rest of the world hates you.

Whites used to dominate but now they're just whiny little bitches.

Do what your ancestors did and find another plot of land to Satanize... i mean sanitize.

Until then, you don't receive the majority support from the minority.

The real leaders of this world:
THE MINORITY.

Just wait until you become the minority and then you might have some sway, but until then you're just bitching and complaining and doing nothing but blaming.

This needs to happen.

Every race in the world has a homeland which is 99% ethnically pure except for whites.

If a Japanese person complains about gaijins, no problem, Japan is 99% japanese anyway.

If a white complains about foreigners he's labelled a nazi and arrested for hate speech.

>the """shitskins""" in america are more christian than whites, just fyi

immigration of minorities isn't a problem as long as you're importing minorities that aren't religious, anti-american or anti-change. the legal immigration laws here are very strong, its not like cuck EU

the largest immigration to the US atm are asian immigrants they still barely screech by 5%, no one even cares about them. they're literally non existant, no one talks about them being here, no newspaper articles and they don't bother us

if they come, pay taxes, work their chink restaurants or make some doctors and work with the white community, convert to american moral and ideals, nothing goes wrong, notice how most gooks and chinks coming to usa change their names to english and learn english or stick to their respective ktown/ctown's and don't annoy us

the problem is importing minorities with religious beliefs, specifically shitskins that won't adapt to american culture and cause libtards to rage and shit

i exclude niggers because most niggers aren't migrants, they are home grown and that is a whole other issue

>tfw the only solution to this problem is genocide or forcible eviction
>tfw everyone's scared to say it because it comes down to what the military wants to do anyway
>tfw the military is multiracial as fuck

No, look at whites in South Africa or Chinese in Mayalasia and Indonesia or Jews in the Middle East.

Dominate minorities are always scapegoats and in very dangerous situations.

>Don't culturally appropriate me.
I'm white, its what I do best. And besides, it's accurate.

>fw the military is multiracial as fuck

Not the officer corp or brass.

Then flag the corner your being backed into so when you lash out at your neighbor he won't try to murder you because your white.

It doesn't really have much to do with immigration. They're already here.
You could freeze all immigration of 'minorities' coming into this country right now and it would still happen.

>White non hispanic

Why not just "White"

Why do we shit on white hispanics so much? What makes white hispanics like Ted Cruz, Martin Sheen, and Cameron Diaz not white?

All the bad brown hispanics are the mestizos mixed with injun dna.

>whites shouldn't be concerned about bad things happening to them until it happens

Why would you even want to live in a white majority country if you hate whites?

The U.S.A. not being white is not a problem. In politics etc. whites will still be more prominent than any race.These numbers do not matter as much, it's when whites get cucked in politics / high profiles we have a problem.

>chinese get china
>japanese get japan
>indians get india
>blacks get somalia
where the fuck are the white countries?

somebody explain to me why every other race can have their own countries but we can't.

I don't hate whites. I could care less.

I'm pretty sure the majority of white people are against race mixing at this point.

Hell I'm the product of mixed race and I don't even agree with it. Making me a minority to the majority.

Chill the fuck out and keep your children from watching cable television. Use parental controls for internet sites, too.

If your children are too old to listen to their parents, you've fucked up as a degenerate and your legacy will be dissolved.

Because dats rayciss.

How white is Australia btw?

It's because the countries where whites live are generally speaking the better ones. Don't worry though, the minorities are mostly not in prominent roles in these countries, they are just filling in the lower classes.

Well thats mainly because of the welfare system and whites not breeding

the 1st part is solvable but the 2nd is entirely up to the white race. white women are whores and "muh finances" are not excuses to not breed children if you want to help preserve your race. i grew up very poor in very fucked up living standards and i'm still glad i was raised. and i will have at least 1 kid, even if i was broke and put all my effort into raising him/her to be a decent human being who can succeed

Thats bullshit a country is its people like good old Adolf would have said. So you mean you rather live in a 99% nigger country with a pro-white government then in a 99% white country with a cucked government?

>How white is Australia btw?
not white/10. especially the cities

Remember Europoors, it happened in one lifetime

And your countries are smaller than this one

I say let it fucking happen. If whites choose to have more or fewer kids, that's their prerogative. Let future generations have an objective example they can point to when describing the long term effects of diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice on a successful, globally dominant society.

>Rome
Fuck.

That graph is fucking terrifying

You really aren't getting the point of this thread
Imagine USA in 2080

Sucks dicks of any college professors
First 3 have history of immolating "intellectuals", those some ideas still go through
4th is just too ancap for phds

Yeah how is London working for ya?

Conservative whites have a high fertility rates, liberal whites don't. The white American people as a whole will become more conservative while shrinking until they get to the point when they begin to grow again.

Add that to becoming minorities in your own country and probably things going to shit you have a perfet set up for a White Nationalist breakaway state.

Has anything like what you propose happened in Africa?

You seem to forget there are examples of what happens when you get overtaken already.

That's interesting. The only real change is that whites go down and latinos go up. Do whites actually even go down that much? Not as a percent but the total number? Isn't the US supposed to hit four to five hundred million this century? There will still be a good two hundred million whites or so won't there?

While most cities are at most 60%.

Most rural towns are mostly white.

I visit a mate who lives in a country townof about 5000. Didn't see anyone but white people there.

In a way. South African whites basically never race mix and have replacement fertility rates, especially Afrikaners who are more conservative, religious and havd high fertility rates.

There's more of a racial consciousness among them it's just the white populations are too scattered along the landscape and their population is far too small.

You can also see signs of this in the Southern Brazil independence movement/support.

>Has anything like what you propose happened in Africa?
The white states in South Africa and Zimbabwe were pretty ruthlessly crushed by... Britain, for some reason incomprehensible to me

Also another de facto white South African state is inevitable considering the country is literally disintegrating due to ANC ineptitude

At least USA will be Mexico 2.0
Your country will be Pakistan 2.0

No, they'll be each their own unique little Yugoslavias/Austro-Hungarian empires.

Britain will be uniformly Muslim. Screencap this.

Nah

Urban England is 100x worse than everywhere else. London and a couple of nearby cities.

There is a global reawakening of racial realities. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see countries redefine what genetically constitutes a "human." Slavery could very well be coming back for the spear chuckers.

>its not like cuck EU

hilarious when yanks have to resort to this as some kind of argument. it changes nothing, your country will not be white in 20 years

Idk maybe you cunts shouldn't have spent 400+ years invading every foreign land.

White people are subversive and spiteful, when left alone they become hateful and invasive. They must be banished so the world can know peace

Don't you have a country to run Justin

what does that have to do with the US? try to stay on topic mate

It'll be a big Yugoslavia but still have 200M whites who would probably be even more pissed off than they are right now.

Plus white conservatives have a high fertility rates while liberal whites die off ultimately creating a more and more conservative white population.

what do you think is going to happen to little Austria if the big three of UK, France and Germany go full Muslim?

Don't you have a country to lose, Cletus?

I wish I could share your optimism. Maybe some countries in Europe will pull through. The US certainly wont.

Chinese execute drug traffickers.
No mercy.

Expect a brighter future

I fucking hate it. Spics have taken over my city. Every time I go to the store, probably 60% of the people I see are spics. All businesses have to hire Spanish speakers now and everything is in both Spanish and English. Now they're even starting to turn my county blue so they can bring in more. I used to work with a bunch and they all admitted to sending all of their money back to their families in Mexico. I don't know much about economics, but that can't be good for our economy.

Keep laughing, your government is fast tracking the policies that are destroying the US. We may fall first but unless Canada changes, you won't be far behind.

>I don't know much about economics, but that can't be good for our economy.
Yeah, it's not.

The Problem is FAR bigger than Amerika London your fucking Captial is more shitskin than Britsh, thats just fucking sad. When they get too big then we are fucked so hard that we can even ellect a Poltical party that is against white genozid

We could just follow the way of Germany to get rid of our undesirables

white deaths are already outpacing white births

rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/

>London your fucking Captial is more shitskin than Britsh

it's under 50% white British, it's not as if it's all Muslims yet. And yeah, it's still bad, but outside of London and Birmingham the country is still overwhelmingly white. I mean, the same thing is going to happen eventually if whites don't wake up, but it will happen in France and Germany too so I wouldn't celebrate

Yep, grew up in a spicified area. They create a separate Spanish speaking only economy and will only hire each other. I've found them to be dangerously incompetent on the job and always looking for a white guy to blame. Get ready to see the crime rate soar. These people are animals.

All this could have been prevented if spain't had just genocided the natives instead of fuck them

Here's the lol thing
Fptp is here (in uk) to save the day
Winning london will net you 10% of seats max
As long as other places keep their guns, or what's left of it, uk is fine

You on the other hand...
Thanks to fair voting (tm), a war is needed to hold onto power

>Fear mongering this much
This is the same yadayada spewed out since the mid to late 1800s besides crime has gone down nationwide in the past 2 decades

>white deaths are already outpacing white births

Ok?
White conservatives, evangelicals, mormons are have higher than replacement level fertility rates who will create offspring with high fertility rates themselves.

>30-40 years
In 40 years they have gone from 95 to 60% m8
They'll go below 50% in five years, assuming Trump don't follow through with his promises.
If he does, since he's a civic nationalist, it'll be in 10-15 years.

Fuck off spic.

I dont celebrate i go up the fucking wall how this shit can go thru, nobody stands up or say something like "Hey thats fucking wrong" in the (((media))) and if they do they are Racists, i FUCKING HATE IT

For the amount of refugees our country takes in, we get proportional land in the countries they came from. A state is established and everyone gets to go back to it eventually. American imperialism plus making the original 50 great again.

>tfw conservative, trump-voting, hispanic "white"
When the day of the rope comes will I be safe?

>Dismissing history this much
Doesn't sureprise me pic related was some white nationalists worthless ancestors

I don't feel sorry for whites at all, the quicker they get destroyed the better because they are spreading their degeneracy globally.

This guy became white through deed so why not

Greencard holding, blonde haired, blue eyed male here.

Im doing my part to MAGA.

Yeah, (((whites))) are spreading it

ethnic cleansing hopefully lol

Spics are genetically violent subhumans with an 80 something IQ. They cannot integrate like a German or Irishman can.

>they are spreading their degeneracy globally.
You mean that whole thing called western civilization, and modern medicine?
These menaces must be stopped!
If you honestly believe what you posted you should move to some 3rd world shit whole. You don't belong in Canada.

It's also the fact that a shit ton of Baby Boomers will die off(finally).
So yeah, whites will be a plurality. And hispanics, if you didn't know, mostly hate blacks.
Give them better paying jobs, and they start to act white. And not a gubmint job, but a market one.
Blacks won't be able to hold this BS white guilt over hispanics, because they technically aren't white.

what are your demographics looking like right now?

I mean, whatever you've been told is probably outdated anyway because of all the rapefugees let in in the last year

GAS THE KIKES - RACE WAR NOW

the only thing that gives me hope is that the vast majority of those minorities live in the south/southwest. My home state is still very much white, and likely will be for decades to come

Technically they won't be a minority, because being under 50% doesn't mean that any other race alone will be above 50%

They came to my house and did the census about a month ago.

yep, the media is always a decade late at least.

Which can be attributed to poverty.
I live in a neighborhood that's turning from middle class white to middle class hispanic.
No difference in crime. The only thing that's different is that I get to party with my Cuban and Mexican neighbors til 6 in the morning on the weekends and occasionally get delicious Cuban eggnog and tamales.
Most are 3rd generation.

so we might see a new figure soon. It's every ten years but so much can change in that time now

Wait until the rest show up you cuck.

plurality is just pseudo minority hans.