twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a half-frozen lake, you idiot.

Wtf is this?

Nazi helmet

>lake.
Clearly the melted ice around it shows solid ground. Nice try huhi hashli

You know what's in there user.

Getting younger, so they're 2 by now?

Have any pictures from inside the earths outer core???

If you even bother to check it out on Google Earth you will realise that the picture is flawed because it doesn't render in 3D. Even though the area is clearly hilly, it shows as completely flat on the map. I'm not going to stop you being a dummy. Go to Antarctica if you want. Trek out to the location. No one is stopping you.

It's clearly a fucking entrance dude

Your thinking is a bit off. Think DNA, regeneration, and help from old ayyarcticans.

>off by 2

Fuck off

Or its literally us.

>hey i'm right and you're wrong, don't believe me? just hop on your local bus and take a nice stroll down to Antarctica! no one is stopping you!

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

It's just a fucking ice hole, Antarctica is littered with them.

>medpack having a say in anything Hitler-related
Where were you during the lady war, mountain kike? Hiding in your bank caveau? Fucking neutral cuck cowards RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*last war

Where was I?
Just like you, not born yet. Stfu.

discord.gg/FmXbj
discord.gg/FmXbj
discord.gg/FmXbj
discord.gg/FmXbj

Join goys

>"what's going on in antartica?"

ice
penguins
melting ice
Lovecraftian horrors
more ice
wind
ice breaking off into the sea
some scientists and rugged individualists
ice

That's scary too look at... How deep to ice holes go?

>hole in earth

more on this breaking news at 10

Explain to me why the rothschild have an island there please

All the way down.

Why did John Kerry make a trip there the day after the election?

The Swiss were more useful to Hitler than Italy ever was.

i dont see it

Looks like OP's gaping asshole after being raped by a dozen wild niggers.

Isn't that Agrajag as a whole?

is he wearing jeans in antarctica

#windmillboizwinterbase

is he wearing jeans in Antarctica?

SECRET TUNNEL

SECRET TUNNEL

Reminder that google maps has a line for scale. That thing is about 65 feet or 20 meters across.

wo hey swede bro

Well it is almost summer there, you know.

Google it

no thanks

It's not very cold there anymore.

Sorry wrong pic

can someone summarize what's going on? i've seen a few threads regarding antarctica but i don't understand what they're about.
I have a degree in geology (i'm a pilot as a career though), i don't really see what's so interesting about this cave. It just appears to be a glacial cave. I'd love to help out with this investigation but

i need more information

youtube.com/watch?v=AEWCaA78WH8

65 feet...

can you fly us out there

that's the happening bunker you moron

thought it was trayvon martin from the thumbnail

Wrong image

if you all want to pitch in for fuel, of course

so is it just normal that they have a piece of land there for whatever reason, knowing that there's always been conspiracy stories about antarctica?

that won't be a problem. we've got enough fuel to travel back and forth atleast 10 times

They probably funded an expedition in the 19th century and got to name something that didn't have a name.

John Kerry went to Antarctica the day after election.

People on this board uniroically believe he was meeting with a secret alien group that lives there who are the leaders of this globalisation agenda, and he went there to reassure them every thing would be okay with Trump getting elected so they don't decide to take matters into their own tentacles.

i wonder what they found tho

>Getting younger

ITS FUCKING US, THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY COINCIDENCES AT THIS POINT.

Does anybody have the info of the guy who injected himself with liquid found within a vial deep inside one of the pyramids in Antarctica??

He was alleged to have instantly turned blue and froze to death and died.

Not sure which year it was, maybe in the 40s-50s

froze to death AND died? Sucks for him

Am I the only one that thinks we should leave all these dark corners of the earth that are full of weird, spoopy shit, right the fuck alone?

Kek seems to agree. Shadilay

newfags watch this -

If there was a secret nazi base somewhere they would have technology 40-50 years behind us now.

Yes you are the only one, also id like to know what really goes on pitcairn islands, that is some spooky pedo shit

warm tropical beaches

No, we've clearly gone too far, but let's keep going just to see where this goes because why the fuck not.

I'm in, I want to be a part of the great Sup Forums Antarctic migration of 2017.

>Kerry visits Antarctica from 11/10 -11/12
>Heads straight to New Zealand afterwards
>John Key (NZ PM) announced resignation recently

The rabbit hole goes deep boys.

spoopy

Pic related happens right after Kerry leaves NZ. Something something Arc of Gabriel...

What do you think pol? Is there actually something going on there or its just our wishful thinking?

It's nothing. Move along. Don't ask any further questions.

Everyone knows the Secret Order who controls the Illuminati and the Juice is Latvia.

Latvia did 9/11 and Brexit.

DELETE THIS

oh fuck

>Nazi helmet

Thats a big helmet.

Found the nigger

Americans dont have to wear a full snow suit like a fucking child just to walk on snow

can't it just be a cave?

3RD IMPACT WHEN

4u

This is a really interesting watch

it's clearly us

I have a sailboat capable of reaching Antarctica with a crew of six and gear. We can settle this shit once and for all if some richfag would finance/organize an expedition or at least fly over with drones outfitted with good cameras and sensors.

i already imagine the ((news)): ALT-RIGHT GOES TO ANTARCTICA

This hit me hard , omg YES

I'm not alt-right though, just regular old fashioned NatSoc.

>Nazis
>being 40-50 years behind us

It is not far fetched what with modern tech now days. This isn't the Shackleton Expedition we're talking about, just a flyby.

>77
PRAISE KEK , kiwi

See the documentary "Iron Sky."

Nazis are still using tubes in their computers.

I'm ready to go. I will literally provide my email here if anyone wants to expedition Antarctica - I just need that cash flow to grease the wheels

Everything after that will be HD videos/pictures and maybe some rich fag can provide us with a GPR

Wow if that's all real and sourced information then that's some damned compelling evidence.

Why on earth would America send a fleet with a fucking CARRIER to the antartic, just after the war no less, lose half their carrier wing and a destroyer and blame it on the weather. What the fuck this is some serious shit guys.

>has a penis tattoo

>discard any number of Groups from your hand.

Thats like the opposite side of Antarctica from New Swabia.

SHINJI YOU DENSE FAGGOT

Hitler was cryogenically frozen in Antarctica and is being held in stasis until they can figure out how to bring him back to life.

What?

Oh, a Canadian.

The fact that Hitler might be alive gives me such hope in all actuality, I really want to see the Fourth Reich and I certainly want to serve under him again.

Down with jooz

>If there was a secret nazi base somewhere they would have technology 40-50 years ahead of us now.
ftfy

guise i have food stamps can i come too? will mcmurdo accept my food stamps? i couldn't read their atm policy from google maps