Brit/pol/ - Corbyn gets cucked again edition

>Far-Left Bust Up: Peter Tatchell Storms Jeremy Corbyn Speech
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/far-left-bust-peter-tatchell-storms-jeremy-corbyn-speech/

>Ukip calls for burka ban: New chief Paul Nuttall says UK ready to ‘bite back’ on migration
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>Remainers to WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict judges SPLIT
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>Remain Campaigners Bypass UK Courts in Fresh Attempt to Frustrate Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/remain-campaigners-bypass-uk-courts-fresh-attempt-frustrate-brexit/

>EU SHUTS OUT STURGEON - Commission says it WON'T negotiate separate Brexit deal for Scots
express.co.uk/news/uk/742019/EU-Scotland-Brexit-deal-Nicola-Sturgeon-Jeane-Claude-Juncker

>Birmingham couple buys house for asylum seekers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38269394

>Jeremy Corbyn - just cuck my shit up senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=f83XSXz6Hbk

Other urls found in this thread:

farage.neocities.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=bRlgqLMoYNU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38269394
express.co.uk/news/uk/742019/EU-Scotland-Brexit-deal-Nicola-Sturgeon-Jeane-Claude-Juncker
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Not an argument"/username/YKTD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for C I V I C

where's the defective coal pepe

tfw to inteligent to be electable

wew lads, reckon the burka ban policy will help ukip? They will never get any of the 8 million votes in London so I suppose it can't hurt

Cuck MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FINAL PARTY CONFERENCE
PROTESTORS
POLLS BLEEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE BLARITES ARE LEAVING

>Teacher had sex sessions with exchange student staying in her home while husband was asleep

stay mentally healthy guys

They came second in 100+ seats back in 2015, if they hammer immigration hard enough and actually develop a decent ground game then they might upset labour a lot. Won't make a difference to the 1000 Year Tory Caliphate but it'd be nice to see some kippers in parliament, Nige might even stand as an MP.

>so-called newspaper

someone link the farage.geocities site with all the headlines for future lads to bookmark please?

Meaningless right-wing appeasement to excuse their civic nationalism. They're trying to retain voters they don't deserve, not that those voters have any alternative beside not voting at all.

MINE RE-OPENING WHEN?!

If the remainers win the court case, then what?

This

Banning the burka does nothing but give the Left ammo since if you ban religious wear Muslims will have a very real right to claim that they're being oppressed by the state

top kek, you should comment that on the video desu senpai

farage.neocities.org/

This? I don't like the idea of centralised control of the OP, it means less hijinks.

thank you lad

thanks, people can still manually edit their own in, it's just nice to have for emergencies

Deport the muslims desu

I agree with you way too often, it's worrying.

Who /sorryforCorbyn/ here?

The only reason that the sort of things in the OP don't happen to the Tories is because their conferences are all completely closed, locked-down, security guard-swarmed events that are precisely managed by legions of slimy Blairite public relations men and Peter Mandelson-esque figures who have the entire media on their side

I wouldn't say the burka ban is appeasement, it's pandering if anything.

>What they are more concerned with is law and order, ensuring that British people are put back to work and controlling immigration

seems decent to me, local issues are what local people are concerned about, we don't need to pander with stuff like the burka ban but if it helps I'm not arsed.

>deeply concerning rhetoric of high concern we haven't heard since the mid-1930s

burka ban is misdirection, burkas dont kill people, muslims do, ban muslims

Tories try to pass article 50 leglisation before their March target, hope it doesn't get amended.

>This BBC one advert

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

All the historical misrepresentations by the left are the only thing that triggers me in politics nowadays.

>that fucking remaincunt who claimed we fought WW2 for the EU

What are you asking for Christmas lads?

Inb4 peace to all men

A gunny

>civic nationalism

Do you expect them to go full 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW or something?

Nah fuck Corbyn

You reap what you sow. You could see the resignation in his face because this is the EXACT sort of activism his ilk have encouraged & utilised for years. they went easy on him. I have no sympathy at all considering the treatment are Nige gets from people who are essentially his mob, fuck him.

I asked for a quiet Christmas on my own for most of the day after visiting close family.

It's not happening. So I'll buy myself copious amounts of alcohol and a video game to waste boxing day with.

Not an argument

Using your absurd logic that any party that's secretly conservative has to act, look and propose policies that aren't actually very conservative, you could claim that Theresa May is secretly based because she said that the wage gap and black mistreatment by the police are real, pressing issues - just to throw le dumb lefty media off the scent

>ban muslims

user...

Peter Tatchell is an idiot

Can i hold gunny?

You fucking piece of shit.
Just kill yourself now.

Just tried predicting the next council election in May.

Lets see how right I am.

Tracked it down

youtube.com/watch?v=bRlgqLMoYNU

Fucking Labour MPs

All I want for Christmas is you

Anyone know what happened to National Action? Used to hear about them all the time but the only things from the past year or so have been a couple of tiny demos

What are they supposed to do then?
UKIP has to tread carefully or they'll become yet another irrelevant BNP-tier party

Wtf they made brains a paki in the new thunderbirds??

No I just don't want to support a party that wilfully ignores large parts of the immigration problem. The only thing they were ever unified on was leaving the EU. Half of them seem to want to replace EU immigration with more Muslims if they could when we're already rapidly approaching the demographic rubicon, if we haven't alreasy crossed it.

>labour was fined for this

>Ukip calls for burka ban
godspeed

>UKIP has to tread carefully or they'll become yet another irrelevant BNP-tier party
UKIP has to tread carefully or they'll become yet another irrelevant neoliberal establishment party

>implying they already haven't

>controls on immigration
Doubt (X)

So I just went out for a nice ride on my motorcycle because the weather was alright and nothing else to do, and I got rear ended by some dumb bitch.

>tfw intake of almost 90g protein daily

It's worth remembering that the BNP only being irrelevant because of 1) Determined efforts by the powers that be to destroy it, and 2) UKIP

1) is already happening to UKIP thanks to the amount of CIVIC libertarian infiltration

became irrelevant*

What exactly do you expect them to do? It's just 50 dafties and 100 spies going round zeig heiling, there's only so much they can do really.

Note that control doesn't neccesarily mean a decrease. You could increase the services associated with immigration, boost numbers by ten thousand and still honestly claim you're controlling immigration.

Boris kept this up during the referendum campaign, constantly calling for 'controls on immigration' because it makes it sound like he means a decrease whilst still allowing wiggle room to toe his party's line of zero immigration restriction.

>Birmingham couple buy house for asylum seekers
I am unable to process how much of a fucking clown you must be to think that this is a good idea

Wanna ask for motorbike lessons, but I'm 99% sure parents would say no. So probably clothes. Can't wait until I graduate desu

Should have asked her for some ficki ficki as compensation

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38269394
The state of the couple though, those muslims are probably better for the gene pool

>but Labour IS interested in addressing immigration
>...
>with a migrant impact fund

>Find a place that does both car and bike instruction
>Ask for car lessons
>Once it's booked, call up the centre and reschedule it for bike lessons-0000

They're in a cult

WAAAAAA WHY ARENT YOU SENDING FOOD TO "BESIEGED CIVILIANS" WHO CLEARLY WILL NOT GIVE ANY MONEY TO THE STARVING JIHADISTS

She's going to divert every effort into;

1. Fucking with the Brexit proccess in any possible way

2. Getting a second referendum on Scottish independance as soon as possible.

>airdrop supplies into rebel held areas
>rebels intercept the supplies
UNFORESEEABLE

>Not an argument

You need a new argument.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Not an argument"/username/YKTD/

I don't understand why this filthy bint persists with this shit. Does she actually think she's going to get a second independence referendum or stay in the EU or something?

Just learnt from Reddit that all flour has unhatched insect eggs in it.

tfw 23 years old and on £28k.

Am i going to be working class for life?

She's putting all her effort into diverting attention away from the realities of SCotland; that literally everything the SNp touch turns to a mix of shit and ash.
Example (of the week):
>Transport minister was caught driving without car insurance.

lol, Fuck this fucking fish, I want the party to disappear up here

I don't think another Referendum would win, and one of the factors is that she wants us Independent, just to shove us back into the EU which most Independence voters don't want

no the only reason it doesn't happen to the tories is because they are semi-competent, have big business breathing down their necks and don't give the young a soapbox.

Mate i'd be happy with that wage compared to the one I'm on at the moment, what do you do?

Why is it so hard to explain to people our meddling in the ME is a mistake when there are so many recent and distant examples to draw on? They just ignore it and focus on the picture of the sad child they saw who might well have been sad because some "freedom fighter" beheaded is brother.

Gives me no hope. The only people who have some ability to understand seem to be working class people with no real political clout and who feel too stupid to take it any further than a quick rant down the pub. Everything's fucked. We're all going to end up dying for some globalist's interests in the not too distant future and everybody is going to be happy thinking they're the good guys.

>insect eggs
More protein
be like

Nintendo Classic Mini, desu. Hours of fun.

A quick and unsuspected death

I'd take half that right now. Give me your boss' number, I'm going to undercut you.

cheers desu

A new life

>not catching and eating flies to boost your daily protein intake

Wew lad, get with the program

Series 1 was redpilled

That entire Slitheen story was such a parallel for 9/11

thats more than I make in usa and I'm 31 m8

Redpill me on the Chuckle brothers brit/pol/

You piece of shit that's great for 23yo.

Thumbnails were a mistake

There's a reason that Christian Britain banned shops from advertising in their windows until Jews came along