ANA AND THE YOUNG TURKS CONFRONTED BY ARMENIAN MAN

She flips out! Why hasn't this been posted?
youtu.be/WcWPkTcOvUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzNhpD7U4-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek, the next time Alex Jones pranks TYT he needs to bring this up.

I DONT DENY IT REEEEEE

however, there is no genocide at all.

I think all the inbreeding has short-circuited your brain, seljuk

you know that ana is armenian herself, right?

she doesnt deny the genocide, TYT didnt do anything except be dumb enough to name themselves after the political party that instigated the genocide in the ottoman empire, and the dude asking the question is a troll because the question if completely off topic and suggestively stated
(he says genocide was committed by TYT and then points at the panel. clearly he wants to imply that TYT-news show and not the political party from 100 years ago did something bad)

and she only flips out because the retard is stupid enough to suggest that she, an armenian herself, denies the armenian genocide

fucking manlets

Ana doesn't deny the genocide (she hosted a video where she covered it), but Cenk still does and he's the head honcho.

A FUCKING KEK

>dude asking the question
You mean the faggot holding the mic?
The Armenian didn't ask a question, he said a statement you stupid Nazi.

You're going to have to get over that shit. Every country worth a damn has genocided someone in the past, you just have to accept it and move on.

Turk's really are awful people. And you are creating genocide again through ethnic enclaves.
>12 million Turks said they would relocate to UK if Turkey joined Euro zone

>holocaust is a lie
you take the redpill my friend good for you
>armenian genocide is a lie
HOW DARE U SAY THAT YOU FOKIN TWAT KILL YORUSELF LIKE 1500000000000 ARMENIAN DIED FUCK OFF

Except Cenk is an open and unapologetic Armenian Genocide Denier who named his show in honor of the people who committed the genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzNhpD7U4-g

Ana is Armenian and gets a lot of flak within the Armenian community (they are a sizeable minority here in the LA area).

>german flag
>turk

every time

>looks at flag

fkn kek

just fucking admit it.

although i suggest a certain subtlety when doing it. got any neighbors to share the guilt with?

It's a shitty armenian propaganda and you know it, i know it armenians know it.

In the video someone screamed "Ima fuck your mom" in Armenian to her and she responded with my "my mom is right here"

Top kek

>won't give the guy the mic
clever

>Why hasn't this been posted?

It's been posted several times every day. Lurk more.

It's like a pre natal instinct just kicks in

i wasnt there, hakan.

and since this is a biggie i will neither believe turks nor armenians about it and go with what historians about it.

and they seem to be pretty sure about it senpai.

>I DONT DENY IT
>I'LL JUST KEEP CALLING MYSELF AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, BECAUSE THEY WERE COOL AND ALL
>Stop trying to commit genocide white people!