youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
exhentai.org/g/713803/5ae91d0799/
exhentai.org/g/722220/8c7a72ff2d/
youtube.com/watch?v=VHA46qXJNnk
youtu.be/dAiBJR-FyAI
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DRUMPF BTFO SO BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

Is there a Marine/Air Force football game as well?

Sauce on this?

What have we done to Malik? He is transcending man.
LONG
LIVE
MEMELIK

Are you worried about CIA shit?

>Shimmy
It's a Parkinsons Tremor you bigot.

It's an AWOOVEMENT~

Re nigg 180
The campaign

Post more conspiracy theories retard.

>Obama works for the Muslim Brotherhood

This.

Obama works for them. Huma was their agent in the Clinton administration. Trump will designate them a terror organization.

This move is by the MB to save their skin, probably via the CIA contacts within ISIS, who have been armed by the CIA (all accepted fact).

There it is - Occum's razor - it can be explained in two paragraphs.

hot

Marines are part of Naval academy, air force have academy, but they don't have the history behind them.

Friendly reminder that the USA WILL become the next brazil!

Hows Trump's cabinet shaping up?

The Marines are a branch of the Navy nigga - their students are at the Naval Academy with future navy people. Air Force have their own team as well.

President Elect Donald Trump. Goddamn it feels good to say! Merry Christmas Bro's!

Impeach Comrade Trumpovich.

Does someone have links to the articles about that one state that is accusing a federal agency of trying to hack their voting machines?

I just ordered some fried Oreos will Trump hate me now guys?

so what are the chances that this next iteration of "muh russia manipulation" is going to affect anything?

she wants to warn america
of how great germany made austria
before everybody fucked their shit up

> mfw 90% of what she's saying is good shit
> and the other 10% are things that can be fixed learning from the past

WTF, as a gay Trump voter I didn't find out about Mike Pence's homophobia until after the election, we seriously need to have a revote, my boyfriend didn't know either and I know there are millions more like us.

working on this one

All that effort for nothing.

Yes, and so will I.

WHERE MY AWOO NIGGAS AT?

ya valiste verga maricon

You may be right, sadly. However methinks your own country has many troubles of its own to deal with, no?

It would if Hillary had won.

Believe it or not but the US Coast Guard has an academy, too, because reasons.

The swamp is filling very fast.

>Memelik Obameme
What did he mean by that?

0%

modded the lion flag in case anyone wants it

Nice

exhentai.org/g/713803/5ae91d0799/
(C85) [Tenrake Chaya (Ahru)] Gensou Hitou -Ookami no Yu- | Illusionary Hidden Springs - Wolf's Springs (Touhou Project) [English] {Sharpie Translations}
here take a bonus too
exhentai.org/g/722220/8c7a72ff2d/
happy fapping user

Yeah you're spainfag. Trump will magically increase the white population.

White babies are already a minority.

Coasties aren't even a military service, and I tell them every chance I get.

Chinga tu madre, pinchay pudo

DELICIOUS MMMMMMM

I regret making that flag. I like this one more.

Or the Trumpstaddel flag.

it's all over for trump at this point, isn't it?

They're an "armed service" but not really military. However, in time of war, they become part of the Navy...or something. Very odd situation.

>to tap

Trump is going to fuck him?

A few CUNTS right here.

get the fuck out retards

fuck off mestizo scum

ELITE RUSSIAN HACKERS CONFIRMED BY CNN
BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW CYBER WARFARE OVERLORDS

Yes , he's finished this time , i swear.

thank you

Fuck! That's fake right?

FBI insider said this back in the summer, ive got the screencap still around somewhere.

But if you follow the money it checks out anyway.

FBI insider said obama isnt religious but jumped on their bandwagon anyway.

> with a pussy like that hanging around its understandable

Either impeachment or his plane mysteriously crashes and all the evidence vanishes. A Russian puppet in the White House won't be tolerated by anyone whether Republican or Democrat. It's the one thing we can all agree upon.

>"Our dream of a world of raceless, disarmed, indentured servants slaving away to feed our pampered gated communities is over! Waaaaaaa!"

Did anyone just see that archival footage of the Army/Navy game that Fox played? That was glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHA46qXJNnk

Of course it's fake, it's from Breitbart.

Good Jesus, so many shills. Take it easy guys.

Thats Breitbart, Trumps biggest fanboys, when they say Trump is a neocon shill then you know its true

Trump was a fraud, its over, stop making these threads

Well the recounts found nothing so we're good on that front, but if anything spooks the electors it'll be the "Russian election hacking". I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a push in the next few days to try and get the electors to flip.

When does the college meet again?

Guess what? Top story on the national TV news on both main channels in the UK - Russia hacks US election.

It's not just your news media that needs a kicking.

Does anyone have the picture of Trump smiling in the dark with glowing eyes? I need it for a thing.

Didn't your country go bankrupt?

Fuck off faggot.

Zero, same shit as the recounts. This whole thing seems like a coverup for the DHS hacking Georgia story

Not really. If they try to push martial law or overturn the EC, then you have legitimate civil war because all pretense of a democratic state is dead. The emperor has no clothes.

The idea of America matters more than the actual reality of the system, an no one within the military will risk Obama chimping out over something that only affected a single political party and throwing away the aura of legitimacy that the US political system has accrued over centuries.

Think of it like this, an unstable America will wipe out the Fed, the main banking institution of the globalists. And the EU is already in the process of breaking apart.

you must be/were a coastie or know one, don't believe the hype

The whole MSM media it's the same everywhere.

>Trump police
I like this

Why so many shills today?

>a puppet won't be tolerated in thewhite house
good thing hillary lost then

kek, They didn't even hack the machines or anything, the allegation is that they hacked emails in favor of republicans.

The 19th. Electors were already refusing to vote for Trump in Texas before the CIA confirm he was Russia's guy. Now electors will outright revolt. This is why we have them.

satan needs a kicking

So better just be invaded. You fail at logic Amehd.

Except for the tens of millions of active duty military + veterans + militias + police who are on Trump's side. You're gonna need some real evidence if you want to convince them.

Awooooo
youtu.be/dAiBJR-FyAI

Here you go Bro.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/

Deporting all the illegals and focusing more on European immigration will likely increase the white population, yes

Because we're discussing current events and the biggest story as of yesterday as Russia hacking the DNC and RNC.

Labor secretary isn't in charge of immigration.

recounts btfo

It's all $$$

The MB is just the Saudis using their money to push Islam while they still have oil cash, which will all be gone in 50 years when hydrogen and solar take over.

American finances are probably more dependent on the Saudis than we can truly appreciate right now.

>Now electors will outright revolt.
LMAO this wishful thinking. You guys got blown the fuck out in the recounts and you STILL think this shit is gonna go your way.

I want to live in his swamp

Trumpstaffel*

I don't know, but I can't even see half of the thread between shills and people taking the bait.

It's already too late they're only 54% white. White babies are already a minority.

And the electors will never vote for Trump anyway.

And I don't even like Awoos that much.

Should I just give on my friends?

>"I hear he created 50,000 jobs with Japan a few days back"
>"Just because the god emperor Trump announces something doesn't mean he did it. He could announce Apples. That doesn't mean he created apples."
>"So you're calling the president of softbank a liar then? He says right in the video to the reporter that he made the decision due to New deregulations directly put in place by Trump. The guy directly credited Trump's win with his decision."
>"1.TRUMP ISN'T PRESIDENT YET. 2.He can't, make regulations,3. only Congress can. "

I think I'm causing him too much cognitive dissonance. How do I even respond to that? What do I do?

Stream for Army/Navy game?

>RNC
Nope. That was confirmed fake. Also there is still no evidence that Russia hacked anyone. The only evidence is that the DCCC and Podesta's emails were hacked by *somebody*.

Thank you

she could have won if she had just said this!

Yeah 4 this time.

USA is 65% white

Its just like whenever they have any other specially prepared scandal

Some BS being rolled by the media
Shills come out in full force to be yes-men to try to lend some credibility to it.

They also do this when something ELSE is going on they want to distract people's attention to. Even if they know the distraction isnt going to go anywhere.

they were crying and harping about russia before the election, so its doubtful this was intended to do anything

> might be something else going on they dont want people TALKING about