Muslim is a mere fever when Jews are the cancer

I bet you're on some jihad site posting something like this

> There is nothing wrong with Jews, > Christians are the real enemies /Jhd/

are you really this fucking stupid
I thought your (((people))) had high iqs

stop killing our American Military boys you filthy subversive

That's like 99% slav 1% semitic tho

were you at this event

Who gives a fuck of Palestinians? All they cause is pain and suffering.

I don't hate Ashkenazi jews
But I do hate Mizrahi and Sepharad jews as well as I hate arabs and sub-saharan people
youtu.be/0t8xeYPyPrQ

you are both cancerous.

are Palestinians doing this (pic)

Those are diaspora Jews, who tend to be a lot more liberal, most Jews don't like them, especially Israeli Jews don't like them.

Hating Jews is a lame meme that becomes increasingly detached from reality every year.
Soros is a scumbag but he's gonna be dead soon anyway.
Israel is a bro-tier country and Zionists are bro-tier.

Thanks Finbro

Wrong
A dune coon by any other name is still a dune coon

Bomb the entire Middle East. Especially Saudi Arabia and Israel

This pretty much. People here have a hard time making a difference between diaspora jews and Israel jews.

Nice try kike, you know 87% of American Jews voted Hillary. Muslims are a problem yes, but (((who's))) letting them in? The same (((people))) that opened the gates of Constantinople to the invading muslim hoard.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

did diaspora jews kill our boys you piece of shit ()

you're willing to scapegoat your own mother if you can suck another drop of blood from her

you can take responsibility or you can scapegoat your family a far

>american flag

Hmm checks out.
Only burgers and Isreals defends their evil religion

Stop spying on their shit then, and the Six Day War was literally 4 decades ago, calm down.

Half of the current Jews are liberal nation wrecking leftists demanding trans rights, immigration, destroying the self enterprise and self determination of western nations and white peoples.
The other half are ardent zionists who support Israel at the cost of any other nation.

Modern history, today, proves more than anything that both Hitler was right in his assessment of the Jews and that his actions were correct.

The Jews have destroyed every country they have ever inhabited in human history. They totally ruined Germany before Hitler put a stop to their activities. In the seventy years after the war, the few that remained have wreaked havoc with the country once again. Sweden had almost no Jews but accepted a few thousand as "refugees" at the end of World War II. Seventy years later, they have totally destroyed the country. Same with every other country they've been in. Even a small number of them will devastate the country.

And it isn't just Hitler- hundreds of great thinkers, inventors, philosophers, statesmen, musicians, all throughout history has stated the same thing about the Jews.

The Jew is a curse upon humanity.

Zionists and Bolsheviks only fought each other in papers, they never did anything to one another. Same thing happening today, left-wing Jews say they hate all Nationalism but don't do anything against Israel, Israeli Jews say they hate left-wing Jews but do nothing about them and in some cases they help them. How can you guys be this dumb? Did you forget USS Liberty? The attempted false flag by Israeli Intelligence to bomb American establishments in Egypt to start a war between US & Egypt? You think they're on your fucking side?

Says the leaf

>Muslim is a mere fever when Jews are the cancer

You say that, yet when you walk outside in YOUR country, what do you see? Nothing but Muslims. I mean fuck, you guys have enough that roads get closed down for Mecca prayers.

Oh. You're a Jew. Nevermind, you know this, you're just trying to keep the gentiles ignorant.

This.

May You and Your People be protected and blessed Norwegian user

I Love you, there I said it
I fucking love everyone of You (Norwegians)

Euro born here .
I will always stand with you brother
> my honor is my loyalty

the capital of the new Pan European Empire will be in Bergen

>American education

>when you walk outside in YOUR country, what do you see? Nothing but Muslims
Am I supposed to take you seriously when you act like you know what you're talking about? Well, shills never really were that smart.
Guess why Muslims have to run away from their homes? It's because of eternal Israeli war machine and useful idiots such as USA.

I dislike both sides, but the Palestinians are always blowing stuff up

QUICKLY GOYS, HERE

Arabs are more semetic then todays jews.
my physics teacher have the same smile and shockingly loves money.his names ryhmes with"user loves payment in place" and he say it.
i get my jew sense tingling when i go attend his class.

you're not worth my time subversive jew

mfw I will never be able to bang a jewish person in their gas chamber.

maybe because they are under occupation and attack by their enemy

> always blowing shit up
says an American with a straight face :/

Jews make Gloablization.
Jews make mass migration.
Jews are bringing as much niggers as they can to western society, so Aryan stop being antisemitic, and became inferior nigger haters.

TRUMPS IS A JEW. HE'S GOING TO INCREASE THE USA DEBT LIKE CRAZY TO MAKE GOLDMAN SACHS MORE RICH THAN EVER.

((((arabs))))

There were 2k people, which isn't much for a rally at Rabin Square. It wasn't a rally for genocide either, it was a rally to support a soldier who shot and killed a disarmed Palestinian stabber.

agree