GET YOUR GUNS READY

Ex-CIA operative: We may need a new vote
Former CIA Operative Robert Baer says if the CIA can prove that Russia interfered with the 2016 election then the US should vote again.

>(CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's transition team slammed the CIA Friday, following reports the agency has concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win.

>WW3 INCOMING

Which states do we take out first?

They're fucking doing it. Obama and Hillcunt are going to start WW3

It's why she hasn't fled to Qatar where she sent her CF's $1.8B a few weeks back

>Obama orders a new vote
>Declares election results null
>Forces Military Law
>Jails Trump
>Hillary wins by a landslide

>WW3 commences

They are just mad because Trump is about to do a little house cleaning at the CIA.

>If you release damaging truths about a candidate it's "interfering with the election"

>Sup Forumstards unironically siding with russia

kek, i don't think some 400lbs NEETs running around with their father's guns will be doing much of anything.

Former CIA Operative thinks he has the authority to instate a new election.
The arrogance.

The only proof they have is that, allegedly, the folks that leaked the DNC/Podesta emails to WikiLeaks were Russian plants, and that they apparently had RNC shit, too, but withheld it so that Trump would win.

Which is funny because I don't see a single lick of proof. They're purposely withholding the information, and I assume, because they don't actually HAVE any.

Show me the money, baby.

what "truth", the recounts turned up nothing and a undisclosed/unconfirmed source from the CIA said that machines not connected to the internet were hacked.

None of this will happen. Trump will become president. Screen cap this I'm a prophet

You have a very flawsed notion of American ethos if you think an election suspension and martial law would help the establishment it would turn millions of former hill voters against her all

I'm sure Russia is guilty of something, Even if its minor. The media will just blow it out proportion and scream "Manchurian Candidate!"

It's a jelly Canadian with no gUn rights. His primary goal is to disrupt American way of life. Anyone talking ill of America is just jelly they have no guts and balls to find their own trump and implement gun rights

No joke are we legit WW3 Now
> mfw I don't what to fight Russia
> surrender to Ivan and his Russian buddies
> Hail Putin!
> I becom Ivan's personal boypucci.
> he can use me any time he kills an Amerifat

2016 is the best year of my life. Ivan I will be your slave and I hope I can please you to the best of my abilites.

Calm your fucking tits people. No one is going to listen to the sore losers tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia had a hand in it, but with the current administration and their "prosecute the people exposing the crime, not the people who committed the crime" stance on whistleblowing, I'm sure they'll try SOMETHING.

Majority of military is conservative/libertarian, like 10% of them supported Hillary and I can guarantee you these are women, non-whites and individuals in cucked positions.

What would happen is Obama, Hillary and their ilk would get jailed, Trump would declare Martial Law and the lugenpresse would get fucked up in the process.

He didn't fly so good.

You leafs topped even the australians
Sage

>muh Russia
What's AIPAC again + many other similar investment groups? They interfere all the time. Americans are retarded.

top kek
they didnt bring out the guns when barry hussein stole the election and they wont this time either

The establishment wants to hide its past crimes. Most presidents have been cool with keeping secrets. The president usually makes a deal with them in favor of keeping the status quo.

Trump has made no such deals. They fear he will see their records. They fear he will hold a press conference and tell the world what they have done.

>Obama orders new vote
>Jails Trump
>Hillary declared winner
>Hannity goes apeshit
>Shitpost frenzy on Sup Forums
>Uh, that's it

how exciting.
look around, look around, how lucky we are to be alive right now.

Hillary would most likely win because a vast majority of the left were so confident that Hillary would win in a huge landslide, they didn't go out and vote. Just having even an extra 5% of the country vote Hillary would swing vital states over and allow her to win in a blowout.

Not so lucky for you, eh comrade?

Maybe they should investigate how Soros and multinational corporations interfered, but they won't.

Soros is like an international bringer of democracy.

I wish a nigga would.

That's right. The definition of "election" is actually "an illusion designed to fool the sheep." So yes, it does interfere.

Do I get to bring friends