WTF IS THIS SHIT?

nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Exxon-Mobil-CEO-Rex-Tillerson-to-be-Secretary-of-State-Sources-405776475.html

>DRAIN THE SWAMP

>j/k we're draining the middle east's oil reserves
>hope you enjoy the iran invasion

>President-elect Donald Trump has picked Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, sources close to the Trump transition told NBC's Andrea Mitchell.

>sources close to the Trump transition told NBC's Andrea Mitchell.

>sources close to the Trump transition told NBC's Andrea Mitchell.

>Tillerson has a close business relationship with Vladimir Putin and has spent his entire career at the company that is now Exxon Mobil.

HOW CONVENIENT

You stupid motherfuckers.

When the russians invade I will shoot you first.

>Occupy Demshits think 1% is instantly correlated with corruption...

Not even shitposting, is there really something about the whole trump and russia cozyness shit that the libs were pushing? wtf

A billionaire chooses billionaires to be in his cabinet.

Is anyone actually surprised?

>tfw Hillary might have actually been right when she said Trump would be a puppet for Putin

What the fuck.

It seems too convenient that right when Obama orders a report, a SoS with Putin ties is named by (((sources))). Something stinks

day of the rake will come soon

Yeah but what if it's true?
Meh.

Leaf. Should of known.

Trumps swimming pool is not the swamp.

>T., Rex

What if CIA knew this pick was coming, so that's why they leaked right as he announced it?

>President-elect Donald Trump has picked Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, sources close to the Trump transition told NBC's Andrea Mitchell.

>Tillerson has a close business relationship with Vladimir Putin and has spent his entire career at the company that is now Exxon Mobil.

>The transition sources noted nothing is final until the president-elect announces it, but told Mitchell this will likely become official next week.

That is literally all there is in the article. What the fuck, who wrote this?

US this guy going to be Sec of State just like Romney was going to be?

(((sources)))

Breaking news, more info will be added within the next hour.
I don't get this. Trump's transition team leaked it or are you saying the CIA leaked Trump's SOS pick?

>they're still trying to avoid the elephant in the room
>trump still has ZERO lobbyists on his team
holy shit the press is getting more desperate by the day

>CEO of the biggest international corporation in the world
>extensive contacts and experience the shitholes we have to talk to
>smart and successful
>Trump told us repeatedly he would use business leaders
>we all wanted this

lmao drumpf is a shill lololol vote gommie.

He doesn't need lobbyists because he has top executives on his team. Why not skip the middlemen and go right to the top?

Trump said he would use business leaders? I don't remember this, but if that's the case then I can see why he would. The only thing I worry about is these other businessmen only using the position to posture themselves for more power and wealth.

I can trust one or two businessmen when they say that they want to help the country as best they can, but once it starts becoming a full cabinet of them I start to worry that at least one of them will be looking our purely for themselves like a Clinton would

All people who are going to work in the Trump white house are banned from doing any kind of lobbying after leaving office.

wrong, all other sources say it's just a rumor

fuck off leaf

I guess drumpf is picking his cabinet by their names
mad dog
trex
fag disabler pence

Oh right I'd heard about that. I suppose I can see how this could work.

The CIA starts talking about Russia helping Trump right before he makes his pick.

It's great isn't it?

m8 that's what businessmen do. They're the epitome of greed, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in a capitalist society. When you give them huge amounts of power along with top level security clearance... well it's something to worry about.

This is exactly what happened with Cheney, and things didn't go so well.

They didn't start now, they've been saying this for months. Not that they helped him win but that they were certainly trying to affect the outcome of the election.

He said he was going to be appointing dealmakers lioke this his whole campaign. The guy is actually close with russia and has been given a medal by putin. That's not fake news. Don't know much else about him, but he seems like a fine pick.

>leaf doesnt even understand what a lobbyist is

They all work for Jews though

A FUCKING LEAF

Trump has said he wants good ties with russia. Have you faggots even been paying attention? What is wrong with having close ties with russia? Even if they did influence the election, that really just means they feared war with the US under clinton. It's not like russia wants trump as president so they can go to war with us and rule the world.

>A lobbyist is an activist who seeks to persuade members of the government (like members of Congress) to enact legislation that would benefit their group.

Therefore, with heads of different groups, like Exxon Mobil and such, are members of the government. You don't need lobbyists to persuade them when they're part of the executive branch.

Russia is the enemy. They have been for nearly 100 years.

As someone who works in the oil and gas industry, this is great news.

Trump said many times he wants to take oil form loser countries by force. Please pay attention.

Only because we interfered with the (((Russian Revolution)))

oh

I'm actually ok with this.
This guy does more international negotiating than the current secretary of state and he has direct experience negotiating with Russia.

CEOs of companies that big know A LOT about international affairs.

But why you retard. China is the real enemy.

>believing fake news

This. Tillerson was unironically my top choice. Also I hope an audio recording of Romney and Trump's meeting is available soon.

i will profit from iran invasion bigly because i own us oil stocks

Who's to say a country can't have more than one enemy?

China hasn't been as aggressive as Russia on a global scale. They haven't lately tried to invade any countries.

Russia has tried to take Georgia(Unsuccsessfully) and parts of Ukraine(Successfully) over just the past 10 years.

it must suck that your country would collapse without your so called enemy.

Why buy the milk when you can have the whole cow. Kek

They've been making threats and waving their tiny dicks in other country's sea lanes all year, don't defend your homeland's shitty actions.

It's an empty promise. You can't stop an insider from passing his connections to someone else, and the 14th amendment has also granted freedom of speech and other Human Rights to corporate entities.

WE ARE GOING TO FILL THE SWAMP SO BIGLY!

NDAs and non-competes exist and hold legal validity.