How come everyone in the 40K universe is white?

Why is this still allowed? Whites' are like 15% of the global population but they are like 97% of the characters in the fascist future space empire? Why haven't the SJW's shut this down?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-fandom-fascism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't know what it is. If they ever find out, it's gone.
Also, nice trips.

Rev up those leaf blowers

Because if you wrote stories about bajillions of minorities getting eaten by demons, aliens, executed for heresy over the smallest things, and in general living a hellish existence, you'd be called a racist.

They aren't

Name 5 non-white 40k characters

what are salamanders?

maybe just because there are nearly no shitskins left in the future?

When basically all people walking around are genetically engineered in a lab, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ENGINEER NIGGERS. It would just create devide and conquer between your own, when unity is one thing you truly need.

Daily reminder that the emperor was born in turkey

They are white but burn't due to defective gene-seed

He isn't Turkish he was born in the Hittite Empire which was white

It's just a white horizon : )

I could see them all being white if WH40k was some kind of perfect world but you'd expect a lot more minorities in a grimdark future like that.

I don't know any black friends that like anything but basketball

most human factions are based around existing cultures and civilizations

there are no decent nigger cultures and civilizations to make factions about

How could anyone but Whites survive in such a hostile universe. There is no welfare in 40k and not time to care of such things when your empire is being attacked by all sides by all manner of enemies including demons.

every eldar ever, every tau ever every non-human ever

farsight honorary white

Eldar are white anime characters but they aren't humans so that's beside the point

Khan
Vulkan
Ahriman
Magnus
The entire planet of Tallern
A good portion of the word bearers have middle eastern influence
World Eaters have some black company leader
Techincally Big E
Doombreed (GENGHIS KHAAAAN)
iirc one of Malcador's agents was named Hassan
That one latino inquistor getting a movie
The crimson fists are mexican space marines
that one rememberer with loken was actually black
the entirety of the salamander legion
and if you want xenos the tau got plemty of asian influence

any questions?

What about people from tallarn? They're supposed to be Arabs.

Magnus is red
Lorgar is bronze/golden
The Khan is finnish/mongol
Vulkan is black
and there was a pygmy in the mechanicum somewhere

Eldar are the Japanese

Only whites are smart enough to survive in space. There's a reason we explored the planet, we can figure out how to live wherever we go so long as it's away from niggers.

The Emperor is the collective reincarnation of all the shamans of Neolithic humanity's various peoples, the first human psykers. The foul Warp entities that would become the four Great Powers of Chaos had not yet fully formed when the Emperor was born on Earth during prehistoric times, somewhere in ancient central Anatolia (modern Turkey) in the 8th Millennium B.C.

>the entirety of the salamander legion

they are white they have shitty gense seed that causes a skin mutation

> Ahriman

He's Persian and Aryan

> Magnus

has a bad skin condition

> Jaghatai Khan

The one token non-white Primarch out of 20

I dunno man, that sounds a lot like Africa. No welfare there and a lion might as well be a demon if all you've got is a loincloth and a spear, but somehow they managed to make it thousands of years down there.

My theory about 40k is that they all racemixed into one homogeneous race at some point, but then 30,000+ years of selective breeding, genetic engineering, and adaptations to their environment turned everybody white.

In the ADB novel he has a flashback of his childhood in the Hittite empire

>Imperial Guard Rough Riders
>Salamanders
>White Scars
>Eldar
>The Emperor is Anatolian
>The Crimson Fists aren't white by some standards (they are hispanic)
>Tallarn Desert Raiders

Its pretty diverse

It is mostly not relevant enough for them to care but I've already seen a couple of articles on how WH40k is "problematic".

We wuz white?

themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-fandom-fascism/

i liked how you cherry picked some strawmans for the characters

Magnus has nautrally red skin and leads a legion with egyptian/persian influence

terren salamanders where known for having natural black skin even before they found vulkan and the "mutation" the rest of the legion lived on a volcano planet they were bound to be naturally dark anyways

>K-khan doesnt count just a token character
way to throw the white scars under a bus

also if you want to argue this why dont you mention the other non-white characters i listed

It's in the future, dude.

Because you painted them that way. Do you not understand how this hobby works?

Because it's the future ;)

I'm just saying there is no time for high minded ideas like welfare so the bottom 1% can live a comfortable life.

> Magnus has nautrally red skin and leads a legion with egyptian/persian influence

They are LARPING as Egyptian magicians but they're still white

> salamanders

A lot of them are clearly white pic related

> way to throw the white scars under a bus

because they are the least relevant legion

because is in the future ....

Because most of the all-black planets caught super-ebola or degenerated back to their primal jungle ways and killed each other during the Age of Strife.

That's my headcanon.

There are no niggers because after one assassinated Trump in 2023, in the third year of the European Civil War, they were all exterminated.

>least relevant

The Iron Hands and the Raven Guard disagree