Get ready for reelection. This time she's not going down that easy

Get ready for reelection. This time she's not going down that easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwXabHoFSRA
mediaite.com/online/ny-times-wmd-report-does-not-vindicate-iraq-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=3NhoCfah8WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She's g-gonna win!
>T-the r-recount will surely elect her!
>Get ready for reelection. This time she's not going down that easy.

Scared?

i knew drumpft couldn't have won legitimately. there are a lot of deplorables in usa, but not enough to elect a retard

Gun should be pointed the other way.

>CTR nerd virgins were paid to make these godawful memes
I'm quaking in my boots, ready for her to BTFO donald just like you said she would every day for the past year until she lost the election and the recount didn't happen

Can't wait to see her lose again

The delegates don't meet for another 9 days.

Anything can happen, especially as the truth continues to come out about Trump's involvement with Putin.

#FaithlessElectors16

>Anything can happen, especially as the truth continues to come out about Trump's involvement with Putin.
They've been saying that all election, and has been debunked countless times.
>meanwhile
Hillary sells 20% of american uranium to russia

>the truth
Like Hussein's WMDs?

I am just curios if Obama and CIA will betray their own people so openly claiming that Trump is a Russian puppet.

This is a good meme, you have to admit.

>WMDs
Like Saddam used in the televised attack on the Kurds in Hallabjah? Next you will be telling me that a nation like Iraq which owns several petrochemical complexes can't do the "make pretty crystals with bleach & ammonia" meme.

Check out the Chivers report to confirm the existence of Saddams chemical stockpiles.

Well we sure as fuck didn't find them retard.

Haha, WHO DO YOU THINK HAS ALL THE GUNS?

Hint: They aren't in "Hildawg country".

Trump has literally already won though, and there's literally nothing you can or will do about it

>you live in a world where the lefties are defending the Iraq invasion

O boy

>>you live in a world where the lefties are defending the Iraq invasion

what a time to be alive user

she has about 6 weeks left to shred documents and kill all her friends that know too much, then she will probably flee the counrty or face serious legal problems
fuck hitlery
bye bitch

>muh democracy
>l-lost? impossible! russian hackers! reelection!
>second time? russian hackers! reelection!
>reelection!
>russia!
>reelection!
>russia!
>40 reelections later...
>we finally won! what an incredible feat achieved for human rights and democracy today, fucking russkies finally stopped messing with our ballots!
literally
African
tier

The electors will elect Hillary. Deal with it.

I'm not a leftie, nor do I deny anyone the right to question the reason the reasons why The West entered Gulf War V2.0 (I am convinced it was so Bush and his cronies could acquire the oil wells). I am merely sick of people portraying Saddam as the best thing to happen to that region since Cyrus the Great.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwXabHoFSRA

mediaite.com/online/ny-times-wmd-report-does-not-vindicate-iraq-wars/

You've got some of John Oliver's meme cum on your face. Might wanna wipe that shit off if your hoping to make a serious point.

>Lose the election
>Pay 7 million for a recount
>Lose the recount
>Russians hacked voting machines that have no external network capabilities
>Russians hacked states that user paper ballots
>She'll win this time

The Redditors from /r/Politics are so smart. So are NeoGAF users. Likewise the MotherJones and Huffington Post readers. Who could forget the breaking coverage from BuzzRead and their reader base.

You really are all so smart, you have it all figured out.

Not going down is something she's always struggled with.

>The electors will elect Hillary. Deal with it.
Except they won't.
Trump has won with one of the biggest electoral college margins ever.
Your denial is excellent, but I look forward to seeing your 'grief' and 'bargaining' stages next

Hence why the man she stays with, supports and stands by, rapes women and children.

Jan 21 can't come soon enough. I bet after Trump is in the White house you people will still say that Hillary has a chance. You faggots are worse than the bernouts.

>CTR nerd virgins were paid to make these godawful memes

That's the best part of all that's been happening here. They legitimately imagine deliberate wagecuck memes can go toe to toe with organic NEET memes and raw weaponized autism.

It's so tragically funny to me.

>select all images with pizza

This could be an inside joke, but it kinda seems genuine.

>kinda seems genuine
sure does

youtube.com/watch?v=3NhoCfah8WA

It all ties into Sandy Hoax. She can't escape that shit.

Hillary won by over 3 million votes and now it's proven that Russians hacked the election. The electors will pick Hillary. It's game over for Drumpf.

So Bush was right?

Well he was...

I don't know about "right" - he was a dick - but I am of the opinion that Guantanamo Bay was a great idea for turning up the pain to 11 against muslim terrorists. GB was the only positive thing to emerge from his reign.

the next few months will be interesting for sure
wonder where the Podestas are hiding....

May as well pile on demoralization after demoralization for the American people, Happenings upon Happenings.

Quite a few of Hilly's inner circle will go missing in the next few months. Some will eventually be found at the bottom of the Potomac.

>implying
Theres gonna be a revote and obama will stay in office. Disagree with me but I'm a political science major and not an anime poster, so you will be out of your depth.

Political science majors are idiots when it comes to dealing with the real world

t. Master's in Poli sci

CTR shills are mentally handicapped

What to you expect from retards who get all their information from NPR and MSMBC - theyre sheep living in denial

its really quite sad

i think a plane will go down over the ocean somewhere and they will find this
pic related

Sage