Isn't Sup Forums just a safe space for alt-right people?

Isn't Sup Forums just a safe space for alt-right people?

No, it's a forum full of shill threads faggot.

not at all, people shit on each other here all the time

it's not safe at all

no, this is a website where anyone can get on and say anything

No. Anyone is free to post here, making it a democratic, shared space that celebrates the first amendment, and not a private, safe feedback loop.

who is she again?

Anyone got the pics/vid of her sucking dick?

No, there's next to no moderation and you won't get banned for saying things others don't like either. Welcome and enjoy.

There are three groups on Sup Forums

>The alt-right
>((Civic)) nationalists desperately trying to deny their own racism
>Non-whites

You will always encounter someone calling you a retard for your views here.

I am not affiliated with any political party.

I like my hate.

> he thinks Sup Forums is save

Are you serious? We do practically nothing but shit on each other and troll. How can that be considered a safe space?

>anonymous board with no censorship or designated political affiliation
>safe space

Didn't Bulgaria get cucked by The Ottoman Empire?

You posted this shit thread and people are replying.
/faggotpol/ is posting a bunch of pinko commie threads and hill shills are out in force to correct the record.

Definitely an echochamber in here

>no censorship
>no downvote-upvote system
>posts that are controversial receive more replies, increasing their visibility

I'm a Libertarian

People get triggered if you don't spout typical right wing politics though.

How is it not a safe space? It's no different than unmoderated sites full of lefties

Fine in theory, but quite a lot of people on Sup Forums sheikh at anything they find offensive and will shit up any thread trying to have a discussion about anything they disagree with.

Yes it is, we should have an alt-right meetup.
Where do you live?

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a massive amount of political discussion here and not everyone agrees. Unlike the pussified left however we don't run away from different opinions but rather debate them. And yes, sometimes it turns immature and nasty, but it never stops and that is what counts.

Rose, I remember when she first started popping up on Sup Forums many years ago and no-one else really knew about her, I even had her added on steam. Then suddenly Sup Forums caught wind of her and she was all over the place and I think she went into hiding.

the only prevailing opinion on Sup Forums is the stupid one.

no

Tumblr doesn't have the first two things either (and has the last thing too) and that's considered a safe space because of its user base

If a user base is enough reason to be considered a safe space, Sup Forums is one too

Check your privilege goyim!

Your very post invalidates your theory.

Yeah, for many of the stormautists puritans it is. I don't think anyone else ranging from libertarian to NatSoc gets legitimately triggered at different opinions (except maybe the latter to a small extent) because most people are here to shitpost and have fun

>unmoderated
That's the key word there, yes, if you have a politically neutral forum that happens to be infested with leftists then it's not a safe space.

>unmoderated sites full of lefties
name one?

Anyone can post here, so no.

It's just a place where most people don't agree with you, and being from the "everyone gets a trophy generation" this makes you uncomfortable and you're projecting.

Pol is not a safe space, unless you want to call a chaotic imageboard a safe space because their current organic chaos is leaning one particular way.

>It's no different than unmoderated sites full of lefties

what site is that?

>alt right
>implying it exists
sage goes in all fields faggot

I am first and second.

This
sage
/thread

This too. People will post rule breaking things in threads to derail or get them deleted.

It happens especially if you talk about something that the Sup Forums vehemently denies like Trump being in bed with wall street

Not anymore First Balkan War best war.

>How is it not a safe space?

Cuz you're not safe you little faggot.

This. If you disagree, you will be dismissed as a paid shill.

How is the"alt-right" different than your average American conservative?

People on Tumblr coordinate brigading, virtue signaling, and blog reporting to get things removed if they dislike them. They do it all the time and it works.

its not the modern definition of safe space though, its a real safe space.

Liberal safe spaces are about censoring yourself to fit popular opinion.

Here you're safe to say anything without fear of persecution.

You can think of it as a safe space for open dialogue.

Implying that's not what this board is about. Refuting political ideology you don't agree with is what this board is about. Spend enough time here and you are bout to start leaning right.

Lots of replies, especially when they are reaction images or images specifically made to disrupt the thread such as "roll for x" images is a bad thing because after a certain amount of replies, it goes into auto sage and deletes

They're pro-white

'Altright' people seem to approve of gay marriage and sex, so no

Here, we hate trannies
we hate faggots
we do not submit to sodomite orders
we hate tattoos
we hate dyed hair
we hate piercings
we hate degenerates

>Tumblr doesn't have the first two things either (and has the last thing too) and that's considered a safe space because of its user base
Yeah, but I think in their user guidelines they can delete posts that the mods don't like or something. Fuck if I know

Was here for an year here, still right.

yes, but intelligent people know that the person accusing people of being shills is almost always a moron, so you shouldn't let it hurt your feelings

Actually, in practice people post whatever they want here, like you're doing now.

If someone went into a university "safe" space and proclaimed it a Sup Forums for SJWs... he'd be kicked out.

People here flood threads with shitposts and things to provoke mods to delete the thread. It's not a whole lot different

If it were could you post here?

Whatever happened to rose?

Did he join the Marine Corps or something?

pic unrelated

Half the threads on here;
I'm black and you white people suck
I'm gay why do you hate me
/lefty pol/
Look at my blak dic
Trump sucks (ten threads)
Look at my YouTube channel
TYT (three threads)
Does my girl friend not like me
Hillary Clinton deserved to win (never made by an American)

This is just a shit post board, it's no safe space and almost never revolves around politics. But, no, OP you are dead fucking wrong.

Every thread is full of hate and arguments
Sup Forums is a shit show

No you get called a shill if you're a perfect English-speaker with the flag of another first-world country making posts about US politics that follow the current narrative at the exact same time the MSM starts pushing it.

We don't ban people who oppose our views like leftists. We don't need a safespace.

Who is she, i just have her pic, but never knew she was viral? Full name?

*hate towards other users

You have the right to speak, not the right to be taken seriously. It's pretty simple, every community sooner or later gravitates towards a certain subset of ideas, it's weather or not you allow the physical existence of other ideas that constitute it as safe space or not. It's like the whole "women need to be believed" doctrine, generally people will hear you out, but as more people that share your views make asses of themselves the harder it will be for you to get taken seriously.

who is that?

the fact that you can ask that without getting banned proves that it isn't
>inb4 saying im wrong is the same as banning me

yeah, by morons that unironically believe government agents are paid to disrupt their shitposting

>Post aren't banned if you completely disagree
>You are not banned if you are politically correct, commie, liberal etc.
>Most Sup Forumsacks are NatSoc, Libertarian, Conservative, Ancap and Right-Wing and they all disagree with each other but respect each other discussion and Bantz
>Every one is allowed to express his opinion but expect to be called out by majority of Sup Forums just like happened to /leftypol/ invasion
>We can brutaly shit on each other but you can defend yourself
>safe-space

fuck off, newfag

If it was, you couldn't even post your OP, faglord.

NIGGER ALERTNESS THREAD.

WE

Rose or randytaylor69

Yeah, Sup Forums is the pretentious Sup Forums with a vaguely more political theme
There aren't paid professional agents being paid to shitpost on the asshole of the internet

Sup Forums isn't a safe space, but it is an echo chamber. Safe space requires an authority exerting his power to remove people/posts that are deemed "offensive". Mods only remove legitimately, lawfully illegal things, but not anything that merely expresses a differing opinion. However, Sup Forums is an echo chamber because one per-dominant view masturbates to its own ideology while insulting the opposition (usually by calling them cucks) if alternative view points are brought up.

Of course, Sup Forums's primary opposition, leftists and Jews, have been continually been bashing conservatives like Sup Forums by calling them racist bigoted xenophobes. The cuck-calling could just be retaliation. Or it could be the other way around. It's a chicken or egg question.

This place is as far from a safe space as one could possibly be, at least next to 8ch pol, they are on another level.

(((ADL)))

You post the pic ironically right?

Alt-right doesn't exist. It's a box that MSM made up to put everyone who doesn't agree with the democrat agenda. It's a convenient label is all it is.

It's about le new-right (not those le ebil nazi hwite supremacist called Alt-right)

Of course it's fucking ironic, are you retarded?

You know that safe spaces have like, bubble chairs, coloring books, non-harsh lighting, places for naps, and shit, right?

>Alt-right doesn't exist
>It's a box that MSM made up

I'm a professional Sup Forums shit poster working for a highly elite secret organization
We are very threatened by all the very important people who post here, they totally aren't fat and unimportant

The following newfags replied to obvious bait of type:
>calling Sup Forums a safe space, hugbox, echo-chamber, hive-mind, etc
Learn to spot bait, newfags.

>You have the right to speak, not the right to be taken seriously
/thread

Lel

Yes, Sup Forums is the alt right safe space. Liten to them REEEEE when their blind dogmatic sheep mentality is broken open and mocked.

We know it's bait, we just don't care, we're bored. That's how Sup Forums works, newfag

Did you read the rules of Sup Forums?
Do you see any rules saying dissent is disallowed?

>Safe space

No matter what you say someone will call you a faggot

You're a Faggot OP

>we were just pretending to be retarded
damage control, nupol will reply to this

It is.
It's a fucking label.
Tell me, do you want to hide you extremely politically incorrect "regressive" opinion power level?
Or do you want to label yourself as "that new ebil nazi movement" and being ostracised and lose any credibility to redpill normies?

I don't know how you but i prefer not to be labeled and be ME.

This
/thread

>Sup Forums
>a safe space
kys

>unmoderated sites full of lefties
No such thing.

>not understanding that if no one replied to bait threads, there would be about 2 replies total per day.
And it's everyone else that's the newfag...

Shit posting is no joke. I am a highly trained and dangerous weapon

Is it safe?

>That flag
My knife is ready.

Absolutely.
Not to say that everyone here is a stupid piece of shit but many are busy chuckling at people who get "news" from Facebook from their wittle hugbox.

>I have no choice but to help shills and shitposters slide the board
nupol will reply to this